Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by csp on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:57 am

Schpankme wrote:
csp wrote:
Magnificent video, TRUE science through experimentation and observation.
There is no Ozone Layer
There is no Atomic
There is no Atomic Weight
There are no Photons

This is a little short sighted, while I agree the terminology is "science fiction", there is still plenty to take away from this video.

There might not be photons, or atomic structures - but there certainly are different types of gases, and said gases can (as shown in the video) react with energy sources to produce specific observable reactions. The age old question, why is the sky blue? I think this is explanation is probably one of the better answers I've seen over the years.

Also note, even I catch myself using terms such as "atmosphere" when discussing flat earth, over 30 years of indoctrination will do that to a person.

csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:39 am

csp wrote:
I agree the terminology is "science fiction", there is still plenty to take away from this video

I'm not going to argue with you CSP; this is my opinion based on the facts as I see them from the video.

Lets dissect the video, I'm sure you'll see THEO (God) at work.

Video opens with the Motto for the movie The Martian:  "I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this."
The Video then scrolls a CURVED Horizon all the while using THEOretical Science to explain "Sun light".

First light:  Sunlight, a direct light
Second light:  Daylight, a diffused light

Statement:  Gases above the Ozone Layer sort themselves in layers based on ATOMIC WEIGHT
Statement:  Diffused Light comes from these sorted layers of Gas
Statement:  The Sun exerts an electromagnetic field? exciting these layered gas, which emit Photons (Light)?

Atomic structures, gases, and unknown Photons are now required to explain how the Sun influences night and day over the flat Earth.
Remember, "Daylight and Sunlight" have now become two different things; let there be light and on the 4th day God created the Sun.

Yet, this is not what we see with the Rainbow, and it's close elevation with the Earth's surface. Least we forget the simple prism, where
one light color enters and the full spectrum of color exits.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Schpankme wrote:
csp wrote:
I agree the terminology is "science fiction", there is still plenty to take away from this video

I'm not going to argue with you CSP; this is my opinion based on the facts as I see them from the video.

Lets dissect the video, I'm sure you'll see THEO (God) at work.

Video opens with the Motto for the movie The Martian:  "I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this."
The Video then scrolls a CURVED Horizon all the while using THEOretical Science to explain "Sun light".

First light:  Sunlight, a direct light
Second light:  Daylight, a diffused light

Statement:  Gases above the Ozone Layer sort themselves in layers based on ATOMIC WEIGHT
Statement:  Diffused Light comes from these sorted layers of Gas
Statement:  The Sun exerts an electromagnetic field? exciting these layered gas, which emit Photons (Light)?

Atomic structures, gases, and unknown Photons are now required to explain how the Sun influences night and day over the flat Earth.
Remember, "Daylight and Sunlight" have now become two different things; let there be light and on the 4th day God created the Sun.

Yet, this is not what we see with the Rainbow, and it's close elevation with the Earth's surface. Least we forget the simple prism, where
one light color enters and the full spectrum of color exits.

We all agree Rory Cooper, a Cinnamontographer, has produce some of the best flat earth video's. Rory Cooper believes in a dome and the bible is inspired by the creator of which I disagree. Below is Rory's explanation of Light and Shadows on Flat Earth. Rory believes there is a source of light on earth not of the Sun or Moon. In an email reply to me last year, Eric said he does not know where the light on the back of the shadowed buildings comes from.

My Perspective / Rory Cooper - Flat Earth & The Painter Of Light
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Theoretical Science              
= God Science
Creation Science

Each indoctrinated through the state sponsored Religions of Atheist and Theist (Fiction), each with an agenda, and neither providing verifiable Facts.

You are now left to ponder, which Religion had the best fictional answer?

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:10 pm

Schpankme wrote:Theoretical Science              
= God Science
Creation Science

Each indoctrinated through the state sponsored Religions of Atheist and Theist (Fiction), each with an agenda, and neither providing verifiable Facts.

You are now left to ponder, which Religion had the best fictional answer?

You are so right Schpankme, neither Rory Cooper or Dan Dimension show any verifiable evidence.
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum