Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Emeraldacid on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm not derailing the thread any further with this conversation nor am I going to psychoanalyze you here in front of anyone. They can make up their own minds.

Emeraldacid

Posts : 18
Points : 565
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2017-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Schpankme on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Emeraldacid wrote:
They can make up their own minds.

I lurked here for a while before posting
took note of a couple weirdos with agendas
you were and are at the top of that list

Come on Sigmund, this thread will get cleaned-up:

What do you mean by weirdo?

What do you mean by agenda?
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Real World on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:52 pm

If i can make up my own mind, it is very rude to writte such agresive things as you wrotte Emeraldacid.
Schpankme is always very clear and informative as far as you understand for what reason is this forum. His comments are on a very TOP of my personal list, and probably many others members of this forum, please respect this and focus on spreading Flat Earth TRUTH.
avatar
Real World

Posts : 54
Points : 925
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2016-08-27
Age : 34
Location : Poland

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Emeraldacid on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Real World wrote:If i can make up my own mind, it is very rude to writte such agresive things as you wrotte Emeraldacid.
Schpankme is always very clear and informative as far as you understand for what reason is this forum. \

He will live. He was asking for a schpanking and he got one- maybe sparky should pick his battles a little more carefully?

I'm not going to dig up ten other threads for quotes but he's little more than a bully who is trying to appeal to popular authority here. I'm treating him exactly the way he deserves to be treated. There are a number of great, well written posts from newer members that just HAVE to be followed up with this guy trying to shame them off the forum. What is he the Bill Nye of flat earth? fucks sake. ARE YOU GLOBAL WARMING DENIER?? You can't even mention vatican luciferianism or non-jewish influence without this guy calling you a WUWU JEW APOLIGIST who isn't worthy to lick Erics boot (wtf?) I'm sorry but I wipe my ass with this dudes brain, so pardon me for not sitting down and taking it like some of these other people.


You wanna know what kind of FE people I support? Del. Because even though he doesn't believe in Christianity he was more than happy to welcome a bunch of them into his home and treat them with respect like a fellow human beings. THATS what we need. Love em or hate em, Christians are going to be some of the first people to wake up to this flat earth, and acting like a bunch of stuck up cunt's is only going to kneecap this forum and the movement itself. We are isolated enough as it is people. This is all I'm gonna say on the matter best of luck

Emeraldacid

Posts : 18
Points : 565
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2017-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Realearth on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Emeraldacid wrote:
Real World wrote:If i can make up my own mind, it is very rude to writte such agresive things as you wrotte Emeraldacid.
Schpankme is always very clear and informative as far as you understand for what reason is this forum. \

He will live. He was asking for a schpanking and he got one- maybe sparky should pick his battles a little more carefully?

I'm not going to dig up ten other threads for quotes but he's little more than a bully who is trying to appeal to popular authority here. I'm treating him exactly the way he deserves to be treated. There are a number of great, well written posts from newer members that just HAVE to be followed up with this guy trying to shame them off the forum. What is he the Bill Nye of flat earth? fucks sake. ARE YOU GLOBAL WARMING DENIER?? You can't even mention vatican luciferianism or non-jewish influence without this guy calling you a WUWU JEW APOLIGIST who isn't worthy to lick Erics boot (wtf?)  I'm sorry but I wipe my ass with this dudes brain, so pardon me for not sitting down and taking it like some of these other people.


You wanna know what kind of FE people I support? Del. Because even though he doesn't believe in Christianity he was more than happy to welcome a bunch of them into his home and treat them with respect like a fellow human beings. THATS what we need. Love em or hate em, Christians are going to be some of the first people to wake up to this flat earth, and acting like a bunch of stuck up cunt's is only going to kneecap this forum and the movement itself. We are isolated enough as it is people. This is all I'm gonna say on the matter best of luck

Your ad hominem remarks are of NO value on this forum.
avatar
Realearth

Posts : 161
Points : 970
Reputation : 153
Join date : 2017-01-25
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Two videos debunking flat earth

Post by soymilk on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Hi Guys

I came across two videos against FE that are not easy to debunk (at lest not for me).

The first one is about an oil rig that seems to be covered by the curvature of the earth. I can't just fly to Australia and stand on the exact same spot where this guy was filming it. There are many videos showing distant object across the water that are not supposed to be visible, so obviously someone is lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdYvqPMVA0c

Here is another video from NASA. There are many videos where people found hidden strings and CGI glitches. How about this one? It is much longer and I don't see interruptions after 30-40s if it was filmed on a zero G plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4

Input much appreciated!

soymilk

Posts : 1
Points : 356
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Look for the ones pulling the strings

Post by Oliver_Bestfall on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:40 pm

soymilk wrote:
Here is another video from NASA. There are many videos where people found hidden strings and CGI glitches. How about this one? It is much longer and I don't see interruptions after 30-40s if it was filmed on a zero G plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4

Input much appreciated!

You can relax.

We would all love to have the slam-dunk, Aha! moment when we can clearly see the stretch of material that betrays a suspension cable or a water-bubble floating mysteriously across the screen.

Perhaps if you would like a small Aha! moment, take a look at the windows in the space station Cupola at 14:34 -- across two adjacent windows, the Earth's horizon doesn't even line up!

There are some other clues and pieces of evidence to see, such as astronaut Suni Williams classic lady-astronaut hair. Her hair is teased and sprayed to hold in the unmistakeable NASA hair-explosion design.

See also https://youtu.be/kOIj7AgonHM for hair care in outer space.

Now, watch astronaut Suni Williams' hair as she moves around, it bounces back upward from her head, even when she is showing off her space bunkbed and rests her head on her space pillow.

There is your evidence -- free-flowing hair does not behave that way.

Compare the movement of her hair to the movement of women's hair on a roller-coaster, or even underwater. Hair should clearly show an inertia and should follow flowingly behind her head as she moves. This is also evident in the Kate Upton Zero-G photo-shoot.

See also https://youtu.be/lKq-tScUWdg

Comparing rollercoaster hair, underwater hair and even Kate Upton's Zero-G hair to this lady astronaut will show you evidence that the lady astronaut hairdo is somehow not right.

Now, perhaps my use of the term "lady astronaut" is sexist -- but the truth is that NASA is sexist. They encourage young women to pursue an artificial goal of studying math and science to become astronauts and fly high into orbit around a ball planet.

Even worse, they take astronaut Suni Williams, and have her float around their space station, and instead of having her provide a scientific discussion or conduct an experiment, they have her lay down in the space bed!

Next, astronaut Suni Williams spends extensive time talking about brushing her teeth and even jokes why the toilet apparatus is color-coded. She provides floating tour of the floor plan and shows all of the scientific laboratories -- but where is the science?

This is a sexist portrayal of a tour guide in outer space.

You expressed concern that there are no video cuts at the 30-40 second timeframes, perhaps because commercial, civilian Zero-G flights provide 30-40 seconds of free-falling micro-gravity.

Now, read through their fine print in the "How it Works" section, you will see that they have the "FAA designated airspace that is approximately 100 miles long and ten miles wide. Usually three to five parabolas are flown consecutively with short periods of level flight between each set". https://www.gozerog.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Experience.How_it_Works

NASA, in conjunction with the military-industrial complex, will obviously have the access and ability to use much larger aircraft and fly a parabolic pattern over a much, much larger airspace. With this in mind, please view the video again, and note that there is a cut at 7:10, and again at 13:35 and again at 19:31.

This is evidence that the NASA vomit-comet parabola lasts for about seven minutes. This is not a one-take, unedited video. This is a staged production.

Don't just look for strings -- look for the ones pulling the strings.
avatar
Oliver_Bestfall

Posts : 18
Points : 729
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-12-21
Age : 47
Location : Grovetown, Georgia USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Skywalker on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:15 pm

For bottoms of oil rigs (and ships, buildings, etc.) missing, please research angular resolution and the limits of vision, and the vanishing line. (vanishing point is theoretical and would only exist with infinite vision. In reality things vanish into a horizontal line at the limits of the vision of the optical device you are viewing with). The horizon is an optical illusion, not a solid barrier. This is why the horizon is always at eye level no matter the altitude.

As for extended zero gravity scenes, please see the movie Gravity (2013). Do you really think Hollywood has access to more advanced technology than NASA? More likely NASA is using technology ten years ahead of what is available to everyone else.

soymilk wrote:Hi Guys

I came across two videos against FE that are not easy to debunk (at lest not for me).

The first one is about an oil rig that seems to be covered by the curvature of the earth. I can't just fly to Australia and stand on the exact same spot where this guy was filming it. There are many videos showing distant object across the water that are not supposed to be visible, so obviously someone is lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdYvqPMVA0c

Here is another video from NASA. There are many videos where people found hidden strings and CGI glitches. How about this one? It is much longer and I don't see interruptions after 30-40s if it was filmed on a zero G plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4

Input much appreciated!
avatar
Skywalker

Posts : 94
Points : 1114
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2016-05-20
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 pm

Excellent take down using common sense.
avatar
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 22
Points : 628
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 28
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Boats disappearing hull-first/Refraction over flat oceans

Post by Hamish Cummins on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to present the results of my research into upwards refraction. I trust you lads and lasses can give me some critical feedback.

Let's get into it:


Please check it out and let me know your criticisms and objections.

I'd also like your thoughts on upwards refracting light through the upper FE atmosphere - as it relates to the sun observations. Here is a quick FE air-density map I put together that shows an influencing effect that must be real to some degree, given the basic principles of density and heat.

Simplified model: https://imgur.com/a/EQwsb
Basic model: https://imgur.com/a/8479K

Thanks so much

[edit]This was posted as a new topic, but for some reason it's here so let's roll with it. Cheers[/edit]

Hamish Cummins

Posts : 1
Points : 319
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Flatearthman on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:38 pm

I'm having trouble with this video: Posted by susie on 07/28/2015 (https://youtu.be/XRXaE_aEJx4). I can't explain position and movement of the Sun in this presentation, on the flat Earth model. Does anyone have any idea how this could be explained on flat Earth?



avatar
Flatearthman

Posts : 17
Points : 361
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 41
Location : Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Schpankme on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:42 pm

Flatearthman wrote:
I'm having trouble with this video: Posted by susie on 07/28/2015 (https://youtu.be/XRXaE_aEJx4)

The video posted by "susie" was created by a Heliocentric Priest (M Goudsmits) who can be found, 8 hours daily on YouTube, trying to debunk flat Earth videos.  See the next comment below "susie", where "vortexpuppy" addresses her concerns.

"Susie" is not promoting this video as fact but showing how the Controlled Opposition is spinning the truth.

see: Sun Timelaps from Finland (facing north)



Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Flatearthman on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Schpankme, this guy Goudsmits is obviously a globe head but that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is how is possible to have sunset at around 22h south-west of Argentina on 22nd december, and in the same time the Sun is high above Australia (time difference between these places are some 14 hours)? That shouldn't be happening. I don't know how to explain this on flat Earth model. Vortexpuppy said something about AE map but didn't answer this question.
avatar
Flatearthman

Posts : 17
Points : 361
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 41
Location : Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Schpankme on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 pm

Flatearthman wrote:
Goudsmits is obviously a globe head
What bothers me
how is it possible
Sunset Argentina
with
Sun high above Australia

Please provide evidence for this phenomena.
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Flatearthman on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 pm

Schpankme, I don't personally know anyone in Australia to verify this. And that should be checked, I agree. As I said that shouldn't be happening on a flat Earth model.
avatar
Flatearthman

Posts : 17
Points : 361
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 41
Location : Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Schpankme on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:13 am

Flatearthman wrote:
I don't personally know anyone in Australia to verify this
that shouldn't be happening on a flat Earth model

Are you insinuating that this happens with the Heliocentric Model?

If not, you've created a strawman when you stated:

 What bothers me
  how is it possible
  on December 22
  Sunset Argentina
  with
  Sun high above Australia
 that shouldn't be happening on a flat Earth model

How can you be bothered by something you know nothing about?

  Sunset Argentina: 8:06 PM, UTC -4
  Noon Brisbane Australia: 11:46 AM, UTC +10

ref: timeanddate.com
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Flatearthman on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:55 am

That's not even possible with the heliocentric model. But that's the thing this video I mentioned say is actually happening. I assumed that those data were correct and that confused me. The Sun shouldn't be visible same time in Argentina and Australia, in heliocentric or flat Earth model.
avatar
Flatearthman

Posts : 17
Points : 361
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-12-20
Age : 41
Location : Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:Excellent take down using common sense.

That's fantastic, Rep +

The author 'tries' to debunk the FE rebuttal video, then he realises that even though he 'may' have debunked the lighthouse 'issue' he clearly has to address the issue that from 13 miles the 30ft high trees are still visible.
Notice he wraps up the video as soon as he has to address that.

That video was good.
However, he seems more interested in selling t-shirts anyway, as evidenced at the end of the video Smile
avatar
FL@T-E@RTH

Posts : 216
Points : 1268
Reputation : 263
Join date : 2016-10-12
Age : 45
Location : Certainly Not On A Globe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by RYANSILLYGENIUS on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:35 am

Please could anyone help debunk this video that my only friend left just sent me, because I don't think this argues with Flat Earth so well, plus it includes a few Flat Earth Society issues. It's from a channel that has the word "rational" in it, pffft...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pL1b9khYH5Y&feature=youtu.be

RYANSILLYGENIUS

Posts : 7
Points : 328
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by vincey84 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:30 am

RYANSILLYGENIUS wrote:Please could anyone help debunk this video that my only friend left just sent me, because I don't think this argues with Flat Earth so well, plus it includes a few Flat Earth Society issues. It's from a channel that has the word "rational" in it, pffft...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pL1b9khYH5Y&feature=youtu.be

well if we were debunking every debunked video again it would get silly  bounce and I don't feel like its my job. But if you want there is enough material available to counter every single point in that video, ballers like to use pictures because they are so used to the picture of the fake ball earth so that they use a picture with a dome and visible edge. But we are not just flat earthers we are ifers and we do not yet go for one of the theories before there is proof. Thats the difference you go on proof that the earth is flat, there is plenty. Start with the picture of the earth how it is fake then look at how nasa is fake and so are the other space agencies.

vincey84

Posts : 21
Points : 611
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-04-21
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by RYANSILLYGENIUS on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:04 am

vincey84 wrote:
RYANSILLYGENIUS wrote:Please could anyone help debunk this video that my only friend left just sent me, because I don't think this argues with Flat Earth so well, plus it includes a few Flat Earth Society issues. It's from a channel that has the word "rational" in it, pffft...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pL1b9khYH5Y&feature=youtu.be

well if we were debunking every debunked video again it would get silly  bounce and I don't feel like its my job. But if you want there is enough material available to counter every single point in that video, ballers like to use pictures because they are so used to the picture of the fake ball earth so that they use a picture with a dome and visible edge. But we are not just flat earthers we are ifers and we do not yet go for one of the theories before there is proof. Thats the difference you go on proof that the earth is flat, there is plenty. Start with the picture of the earth how it is fake then look at how nasa is fake and so are the other space agencies.

Yeah, but my skeptical bestie prefers watching a few videos because of some of her limited preferences in gathering information to trust, like shallow about it, but she'd be open to a single video that debunks it all which facts both speak for themselves and illustrate principles. I'll attach a couple images based on her preferences in information gathering.









RYANSILLYGENIUS

Posts : 7
Points : 328
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by vincey84 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Yeah, but my skeptical bestie prefers watching a few videos because of some of her limited preferences in gathering information to trust, like shallow about it, but she'd be open to a single video that debunks it all which facts both speak for themselves and illustrate principles. I'll attach a couple images based on her preferences in information gathering.

if she is so skeptical what about that picture of the ball earth has she even looked into that? Its public information you know. None of the pictures shown are actual images from earth but composites. Maybe do a search on that much more informative then trying to figure out how someone interprets the world, who cares really in the end whether you use your senses or information it comes down to common sense. What is common to all of us and how can we reach each other using just basic common sense, like you cannot perceive a curvature unless through a fish-eye lens type of viewing and there is no real image of earth anywhere period.

vincey84

Posts : 21
Points : 611
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-04-21
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by csp on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:20 am

avatar
csp

Posts : 426
Points : 2522
Reputation : 1045
Join date : 2016-01-04
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by tristancobane on Tue May 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Okay guys. So I'm not sure this is the correct thread to post this in, but I didn't want to create a new thread unnecessarily. Perhaps it should be in the "Flat Earth Shills, Trolls and Controlled Opposition" section. You tell me...

I watched Darren Nesbit's Flat Earth presentation a couple of years ago. I have to say, I really quite enjoyed it and I thought he did a good job exposing NASA and Freemasonry. However, when he stated that the AE/Gleason's model was wrong and presented us with his alternate model, I lost interest.

I've just had his second FE presentation come up entitled "Flat Earth Live 2 - A New Model" and I'm in the process of watching it, just to satisfy my curiosity. I can't post links because this is my third account and relatively new.

So what's the deal with this guy? Is he a shill or just wrong? I don't know much about the fella except that he does some activism in mainland UK. I think, by memory that he the Christian variety of flat earther. What can any of you tell me about him? What's your views on his alternate model and why is he doing this? He has listed 20 reasons why our current model is wrong. It's a pain to list them all on a phone but I'll do it to save you watching the video...

1. Straight 90-270 path of the sun on the equinoxes.
2. Daylight hours equal North and South of the equator.
3. Flight times in the North same as those in the South.
4. Southern continents completely out of proportion.
5. Non-stop flights across the South in impossible times.
6. 17 hour solstices in South America.
7. No proof of 65,000 mile ice wall/dome edge. (What?!)
8. At least 15 Antarctic webcams show 24 hour daylight. (BS)
9. Antarctic treaty does not prevent exploration (BS)
10. Travel companies, researchers and explorers prove it (BS)
11. Sunrise & sunset positions/times wrong.
12. Cannot see Polaris much South of the equator.
13. Impossible to navigate by Polaris.
14. Opposite spin of different stars in North & South.
15. South see same stars though facing different directions.
16. Astronomical prediction discounts personal skies.
17. Near-constant speeds of the sun & moon.
18. Impossible solar eclipse paths everywhere on earth.
19. Sun does not circle, would remain level at the North Pole.
20. Never see retrograde sun, should south of the tropics.

So there you go. Apologies if this post is in the wrong place. I can't think where else to put it. Can someone please expose this guy if he is a shill? If so, perhaps we should create a new thread for him. Is he another TigerDan? He states at the start of the video that he recently had a debate with Jeran, so there's another red flag. Obviously a lot of these points are nonsense but would just like to hear some of you guys/girls input.

Thanks you in anticipation.
avatar
tristancobane

Posts : 31
Points : 266
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2018-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Northern Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by FaKaN on Tue May 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Thanks for this perfect and amazing effort to spreading the word
Im suffering to much when start reath is flat topic with even my closed friends and they started to tell me that I will lose my mind soon
Yet I’m insisting to convince them, so I believe this article will help me too much!

Thanks
avatar
FaKaN

Posts : 2
Points : 203
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-05-01
Location : Middle East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum