Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Debunking 'Flat Earth Debunked' Videos

Post by Emeraldacid on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm not derailing the thread any further with this conversation nor am I going to psychoanalyze you here in front of anyone. They can make up their own minds.

Emeraldacid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Emeraldacid wrote:
They can make up their own minds.

I lurked here for a while before posting
took note of a couple weirdos with agendas
you were and are at the top of that list

Come on Sigmund, this thread will get cleaned-up:

What do you mean by weirdo?

What do you mean by agenda?
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:52 pm

If i can make up my own mind, it is very rude to writte such agresive things as you wrotte Emeraldacid.
Schpankme is always very clear and informative as far as you understand for what reason is this forum. His comments are on a very TOP of my personal list, and probably many others members of this forum, please respect this and focus on spreading Flat Earth TRUTH.
Real World

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldacid on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Real World wrote:If i can make up my own mind, it is very rude to writte such agresive things as you wrotte Emeraldacid.
Schpankme is always very clear and informative as far as you understand for what reason is this forum. \

He will live. He was asking for a schpanking and he got one- maybe sparky should pick his battles a little more carefully?

I'm not going to dig up ten other threads for quotes but he's little more than a bully who is trying to appeal to popular authority here. I'm treating him exactly the way he deserves to be treated. There are a number of great, well written posts from newer members that just HAVE to be followed up with this guy trying to shame them off the forum. What is he the Bill Nye of flat earth? fucks sake. ARE YOU GLOBAL WARMING DENIER?? You can't even mention vatican luciferianism or non-jewish influence without this guy calling you a WUWU JEW APOLIGIST who isn't worthy to lick Erics boot (wtf?) I'm sorry but I wipe my ass with this dudes brain, so pardon me for not sitting down and taking it like some of these other people.

You wanna know what kind of FE people I support? Del. Because even though he doesn't believe in Christianity he was more than happy to welcome a bunch of them into his home and treat them with respect like a fellow human beings. THATS what we need. Love em or hate em, Christians are going to be some of the first people to wake up to this flat earth, and acting like a bunch of stuck up cunt's is only going to kneecap this forum and the movement itself. We are isolated enough as it is people. This is all I'm gonna say on the matter best of luck

Emeraldacid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Emeraldacid wrote:
Real World wrote:If i can make up my own mind, it is very rude to writte such agresive things as you wrotte Emeraldacid.
Schpankme is always very clear and informative as far as you understand for what reason is this forum. \

He will live. He was asking for a schpanking and he got one- maybe sparky should pick his battles a little more carefully?

I'm not going to dig up ten other threads for quotes but he's little more than a bully who is trying to appeal to popular authority here. I'm treating him exactly the way he deserves to be treated. There are a number of great, well written posts from newer members that just HAVE to be followed up with this guy trying to shame them off the forum. What is he the Bill Nye of flat earth? fucks sake. ARE YOU GLOBAL WARMING DENIER?? You can't even mention vatican luciferianism or non-jewish influence without this guy calling you a WUWU JEW APOLIGIST who isn't worthy to lick Erics boot (wtf?)  I'm sorry but I wipe my ass with this dudes brain, so pardon me for not sitting down and taking it like some of these other people.

You wanna know what kind of FE people I support? Del. Because even though he doesn't believe in Christianity he was more than happy to welcome a bunch of them into his home and treat them with respect like a fellow human beings. THATS what we need. Love em or hate em, Christians are going to be some of the first people to wake up to this flat earth, and acting like a bunch of stuck up cunt's is only going to kneecap this forum and the movement itself. We are isolated enough as it is people. This is all I'm gonna say on the matter best of luck

Your ad hominem remarks are of NO value on this forum.
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum