UFO's, Aliens, Angels & Demons

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: UFO's, Aliens, Angels & Demons

Post by Zer0R on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:06 am

iwanttobefree wrote:about 3 or 4 years ago, i was on my way home, so i wait on a bus stop and i se a orange ball just flying slowly across the sky and then disappearing. i tryed to take a picture of it but my phone was to bad. so i went on the buss looking at the sky the whole ride to se if there was any more, and meby 30 minutes later i was nearly home is saw it agein but this time a bit closer. just gliding across the sky left to right, stopping, and just fade away. and then came another and another, im guesing round 6-8 in total. but it was max 2 visible at the same time, when one faded away another became visible.

it looked just like balls of light, but they were big and close, i culdnt se exactly how far up they were, the sky was cloudless and pitch black. around 30 min later my area was coverd in a thick fog.

after i tryed look on the internet for what it was, and surely more have seen it, but the best anwser is "meby you had an orange in youre eye" or some news show said it was a flare gun. i wuld love to know what i witnesed. What a Face

How bright was it?
I've never seen anything like that. The only thing I can think of is a flare.
Zer0R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanttobefree on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:27 am

Zer0R wrote:
iwanttobefree wrote:about 3 or 4 years ago, i was on my way home, so i wait on a bus stop and i se a orange ball just flying slowly across the sky and then disappearing. i tryed to take a picture of it but my phone was to bad. so i went on the buss looking at the sky the whole ride to se if there was any more, and meby 30 minutes later i was nearly home is saw it agein but this time a bit closer. just gliding across the sky left to right, stopping, and just fade away. and then came another and another, im guesing round 6-8 in total. but it was max 2 visible at the same time, when one faded away another became visible.

it looked just like balls of light, but they were big and close, i culdnt se exactly how far up they were, the sky was cloudless and pitch black. around 30 min later my area was coverd in a thick fog.

after i tryed look on the internet for what it was, and surely more have seen it, but the best anwser is "meby you had an orange in youre eye" or some news show said it was a flare gun. i wuld love to know what i witnesed. What a Face

How bright was it?
I've never seen anything like that. The only thing I can think of is a flare.

im not sure how i should anwser that.
it wasnt to bright to look at, and it was bright enough to be clearly visible.
i gues i could compare it to a street light, i would say it was a bit less shinny than a steet light.
it obviously was not a flare, i gues a orb of orange light is how i would discribe it. some kind of natural fenomana.

i want to add that i looked on youtube and google pictures and i cant find a single video or pic that recreate what i saw, even if some might be similar its not quite the same. the ones i saw were closer and bigger, mine also moved different.

iwanttobefree

Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhuru Mkali on Tue May 08, 2018 11:04 pm

I saw a UFO up close and personal in my mid teens. On my way back from a friends home on my bicycle in the pitch dark of the deeply rural Somerset levels, circa 1980. The field next to me lit up very brightly with a large (30ft) ball of glowing spinning coloured lights about 20ft off the ground. I was startled at first and stopped to watch, then I got scared, really scared and furiously cycled home. No craft, no noise and a fantastic light show in an empty field half a mile from the nearest house.

I always though it was a paranormal event not aliens, my family have experienced paranormal/supernatural events on several occasions. I firmly believe in Elves, Faeries, Goblins, etc. We have been meeting these creatures throughout time, only recently have they been called "aliens". Unlike the creatures we meet while taking DMT, these physically manifested creatures are not our friends and "demons" might be a good term for them, there are far too many stories of people coming unstuck when encountering them. Time dilation is also very common, people meeting gay folk dancing in the woods, joining them for an hour and later arriving home several days later and this is why I think they are intra dimensional. They are often recorded dancing in circles and will kill when spotted doing this. It was Graham Handcock in his book Supernatural who suggested this might be how they travel between dimensions.

I'm convinced the David Paulides Missing 411 cases are linked to the Fey who are manipulating us. Anyone else interested in those cases? The widening of them to include towns and cities creeped me out. Locally, we have the "Manchester Pusher" with dozens of young men being found in Manchester's canal system, dead but often not drowned and the bodies turn up days or weeks after going missing in an area previously searched (time dilation?).
Uhuru Mkali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue May 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Uhuru Mkali wrote:
I saw a UFO
pitch dark of the deeply rural Somerset levels
I got really scared
No craft
no noise
fantastic light show
in an empty field half a mile from the nearest house

I always thought it was paranormal
my family have experienced paranormal/supernatural events on several occasions
I firmly believe in Elves, Faeries, Goblins, etc

Time dilation
gay folk dancing in the woods
I think they are intra dimensional

Graham Handcock in his book Supernatural
suggested this might be how they travel between dimensions

I'm sure glade you don't have any large, wild predators in your area, like Bears and Wolfs; if you did, those "gay folk" would need to move their dance recitals from the dark woods and back into the city lights.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum