The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth

Post by Real World on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Cyriak wrote:I should have photographed it over the course of several weeks, but I would need to check my photo catalog.

Anyways, here is a sequence which clearly shows it

If you have any evidence for your claims you should first present it, but all what you have done was presenting materials from USRA as legitimate proove.
Are you trying to spin this forum?

EDIT:
Schpankme i was wondering the same about him since very beginning, but this time he got him self in very deep space-fiction.
Real World

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth

Post by Schpankme on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:36 am

Cyriak, banned wrote:
we can actually observe 59% of the moon
the moon is not in perfect sync with the Earth
has a slight wobble
lunar libration

The emperor has no clothes.

Be aware of Heliocentric Priests who try to impose their Spaceball indoctrination on you by claiming they can see 59% of the Moon; this appeal to authority, is an attempt to prove the Moon is not a disc but a spinning sphere.  Below you will see proof that the Moon, is a disc above the flat Earth, and when full always shows 100% of it's face.

Lets start with NASA published photos showing the Super Moon and you compare the size and features of the Moon.

Credit: NASA ©️
3 Dec 2017, 1 Jan 2018, and 31 Jan 2018
Supermoon full moons

Here again, we see 100% of the disc called the Moon.  Note, the face of the Moon can look skewed depending on the location of the observer and time of year.

Credit: David Edelstein ©️
October 28, 2018
Full moon photographed using the Nikon COOLPIX P900, 1/500 second, f/6.4, ISO 200, aperture priority, Center Weighted metering.

Eric Dubay
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum