Re: Off Grid/Simple/Natural Living

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:21 am

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by starfox42 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Eric, who is the guy talking at about 16:00 to the end of the video?

Update on my previous post here; purchased a van. Got it checked out, it's mechanically sound. I'm in the process of building it right now, waiting for warmer weather to insulate it and build a little bed in there, some cabinets for storage. I ordered my solar panel, it should get here soon. Starting out with your standard 100W Renegy panel. Every day that passes that I'm still living in this big lie is really wearing on me, especially the past couple months. I need to get out, do something, make a change.
starfox42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PLANE PERMACULTURE on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:46 pm

Hey Everyone! Hey Eric! Thanks again for sharing that video! Just thought I'd pop in here and say hi.

The guy at the end is Curious Life but unfortunately his channel has been shut down or deleted. I have no idea why? Hopefully he will come back or at least did it himself on purpose. He had some great videos and was one of us that made the connection to where all this "awakening" should be headed.....into the real natural world. He made some great connections and points in the clip I included. The only thing I would add is he really understated the significance of permaculture. I think he is or was just getting into it or hasn't been doing it very long. It can sometimes take a while to shake off the old world view based on programming and disconnection to awaken to the reality we truly live in.

I really encourage everyone to investigate permaculture! It's an ethical design science based on nature/creation. The globe deception most people are under has taken hold and spreads by our disconnection to the natural.....to the real world. All this unnatural system technology and anything else used as a middle man or anything put between us and the natural real world we live in is the reason we continue to be in this mess. We live on and in a natural system.....no matter how many boxes we put ourselves in. We might as well learn how to symbiotically interact with it and thrive while we do so. Our potential to create abundance rapidly is so apparent when you step into and learn from the natural systems already revealed to us in examples like forests and other life grown from no added fertilizer or man-made interaction. We can either be a creative force or a destructive force when interacting with this world. It's simply a choice. The answers are simple. No need for electronic gadgets or (de)vices or anything else not known in the natural world. The preventative is the cure. I would like to remind people to think about the rice experiment and not just the results of hating or sending things/people negative energy but the results of ignoring something or someone. Our Ignorance or indifference to something has a powerful consequence. When we fight the unnatural system we are sending it our energy. We need to become aware and move on and ignore. We can transition into the natural very fast if we just decide to. If we start to live outside the unnatural system then our energy no longer feeds it and it will be exposed. We might also find that by doing so it not only supports us but dissolves the hold on our minds and bodies from the unnatural system as well.

I just uploaded another introduction video on permaculture if anyone is interested. Also please share with family, friends or anyone else. Let's spread this know-ledge!
Much LOVE and THANKS!

PLANE PERMACULTURE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum