Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:10 pm

ShillKiller wrote:
We're all going to have alzheimers by 50

Warning! Warning! Warning!

To avoid Alzheimer's you must immediately reduce your exposure to Aluminum. Please avoid the following that have Aluminum:

water
cosmetics
medicines
food additives
baking powders
maltol used in instant chocolate mixes
cans
kitchenware (pots, pans, etc)
utensils
antacid
spray antiperspirants
Chem-Trails

Note:  the Lancet reported that between 1979 and 1987 there was a thirteen-fold increase in the number of deaths from Alzheimer’s disease within the United States.

ref: McLachlan D. Intramuscular desferioxamine in patients with Alzheimer's disease. Lancet 337:1304, 1991.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShillKiller on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:03 am

water and spray antiperspirants scare me the most out of those household items.

I have a well at my house, so I'm banking on the ground doing a lot of the filtering for me. I then have a Pelican water filtration system with a carbon filter and bleach purifier system. Then, the water flows through an Alkalinity machine that gives it a 9.5 PH level. Those government bastards spray my skies constantly, so I assume I'm hopefully removing most of this atom-sized aluminum from my drinking water, but the fact that it's atomized is alarming.

The antiperspirants are also a good thing to stay away from indeed. I used them for a few years, but then learned that even the roll-on brands are filled with aluminium. They make sure it gets right in your blood stream through your most sensitive glands. Makes me sick... literally.

ShillKiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:44 am

Absolutely correct, all antiperspirants contain large amounts of Aluminum Chlorohydrate, the worse are the aerosol brands which claim 24 or 72 hour protection.
People who suffer with hyperhidrosis. (excessive sweating) can be prescribed antiperspirants from their doctors which contain insane amounts, generally containing 10% to 20% Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate.
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fightback5289 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:32 pm

ABalancedKarma wrote:I have difficulties to breathe. My nose, sinuses, airways and eyes are affected.

EDIT: I MAY try these mask solutions after I've done my research.
Mix chlorella or zinc with water, drench a wash cloth in it and hold it in place with a painter's mask. Alternatively, use olive or peanut oil.
http://globalskywatch.com/stories/my-chemtrail-story/chemtrail-information/wet-masks.html#.WEHsrbJ97IU

Chlorella absorbs the mercury.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/01/is-this-one-of-natures-most-powerful-detoxification-tools.aspx

The barium in chemical trails causes low potassium, and low potassium causes heart attacks.
http://globalskywatch.com/stories/my-chemtrail-story/chemtrail-information/my-chemtrail-heart-attack.html#.WEHqlrJ97IU

fightback5289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum