No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Realearth on Sun May 27, 2018 12:19 am

avatar
Realearth

Posts : 157
Points : 937
Reputation : 151
Join date : 2017-01-25
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Amitchelld on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:11 am

Has anyone debunked this? Forgive me if I've missed it on here.

Amitchelld

Posts : 11
Points : 139
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Schpankme on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:33 am

Amitchelld wrote:
Has anyone debunked this?
Forgive me if I've missed it on here

Amitchelld, did you come here to ask all your balltard questions?

I want you to answer your own question;
HOW is it possible for the curvature shown to be so great across the short lake called "Pontchartrain"?
WHAT should the curvature be on Spaceball Earth for the distance shown (average) at Lake Pontchartrain?

avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 781
Points : 3214
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Amitchelld on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 am

Didn't come for my questions, this specific one was a question of someone I was talking about the shape of the Earth with and they brought this lake up as evidence of the globe Earth, and I didn't know anything about it so I came on here, sorry. That's how you would answer someone trying to give you a piece of evidence supporting their globe idea, just ask them to think for themselves?

Amitchelld

Posts : 11
Points : 139
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Schpankme on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:53 am

Amitchelld wrote:
Didn't come for my questions
I was talking about the shape of the Earth with and they brought this lake up as evidence of the globe Earth

You came here to ask this forum if Lake Pontchartrain has a curve in it?

Are you incapable of knowing how "balltard curvature math" works to debunk the bullshit you drag in here?

Do us all a favor a stop talking to balltads and spend more time reading this forum.


Here we have you back in the Topic: North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation 2014. Or not?
asking - "British Trans-globe expedition?"

avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 781
Points : 3214
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:32 am

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1228
Points : 5465
Reputation : 3027
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by InnerCynic on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:46 am

That pic that's supposedly of Lake Pontchartrain is absurd. In fact its such a "bad" photo it's laughable. Was it photoshopped? Because if you look carefully you'll see that the pylons actually don't get any shorter or narrower the further you look into the distance. It's as though they start to "float" above the water. Also, while there is a noticeable shadow to the right of the pylon there are no shadows on the water. It's fake.
avatar
InnerCynic

Posts : 17
Points : 381
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by NateYad on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:32 am

InnerCynic wrote:That pic that's supposedly of Lake Pontchartrain is absurd.  In fact its such a "bad" photo it's laughable. Was it photoshopped?  Because if you look carefully you'll see that the pylons actually don't get any shorter or narrower the further you look into the distance.  It's as though they start to "float" above the water.  Also, while there is a noticeable shadow to the right of the pylon there are no shadows on the water.  It's fake.
At first glance I instantly thought the same thing that the photo was far from passable as legit and obviously CGI. Upon further investigation I came across a video that was made from a channel called "Soundly" showing continuous footage of the power lines and then him driving to the coffee shop and posting the video to prove it hadn't been altered. In no way am I coming here to troll the forum and use this as proof of a ball earth, but I do think there is some sort of phenomenon here that should be investigated further and not just blown off arrogantly. The picture that Eric posted has merit when viewed from one side only and in the video it shows the phenomenon recurring on the other side as well. At this time I am still soundly convinced we are living on a flat stationary plane but am just having a hard time with this basically unique circumstance as to how this optical illusion / curvature phenomenon is manifesting. Here is a third party objective look into the topic that doesn't really offer any conclusions but I feel still has some value for this discussion. Cheers  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE3xfTedVCE

NateYad

Posts : 8
Points : 324
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-12-13
Location : Edmonton Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Schpankme on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:59 am

NateYad wrote:
I came across a video that was made from a channel called "Soundly"
In no way am I coming here to troll the forum and use this as proof of a ball earth
I do think there is some sort of phenomenon here that should be investigated

I am still soundly convinced we are living on a flat stationary plane

Lake Pontchartrain
NASA claims that Spaceball Earth curves at eight inches 8 per mile squared;
Unfortunately, the Heliocentric Priest called Soundly, shows curvature that is drastic greater then that claimed by NASA;
It should also be established that curvature of Spaceball Earth must be shown in every conceivable direction, equally.
Therefore, the only conclusion is that it is an optical illusion created by the structure and that of Perspective.

I am soundly convinced that for those who allow themselves to be duped by Jesuit created, Big Bang, spinning Spaceballs, is lost in Space.


Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 781
Points : 3214
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by NateYad on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:14 am

Lake Pontchartrain
NASA claims that Spaceball Earth curves at eight inches (Cool per mile squared;
Unfortunately, the Heliocentric Priest called Soundly, shows curvature that is drastic greater then that claimed by NASA;
It should also be established that curvature of Spaceball Earth must be shown in every conceivable direction, equally.
Therefore, the only conclusion is that it is an optical illusion created by the structure and that of Perspective.

I am soundly convinced that for those who allow themselves to be duped by Jesuit created, Big Bang, spinning Spaceballs, is lost in Space.[/quote]

I am not disagreeing with you in any way. But what is your take on HOW this phenomenon is manifesting? Because without a sound argument this will keep more ball earthers stuck to their spinning blue marble than so many other of their so called "proofs".

NateYad

Posts : 8
Points : 324
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-12-13
Location : Edmonton Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Schpankme on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:25 am

NateYad wrote:
I am not disagreeing
without a sound argument
more ball earthers stuck to their spinning blue marble

You've already been shown that it is an optical illusion created by Perspective, and demonstrated by Eric's info above;
as for the curvature it is to aggressive for Spaceball Earth, @ 8 inches per mile squared;
note: not shown, is curvature in every conceivable direction.


Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 781
Points : 3214
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by NateYad on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:36 am

Schpankme wrote:
NateYad wrote:
I am not disagreeing
without a sound argument
more ball earthers stuck to their spinning blue marble

You've already been shown that it is an optical illusion created by Perspective, and demonstrated by Eric's info above;
as for the curvature it is to aggressive for Spaceball Earth, @ 8 inches per mile squared;
note show, is curvature in every conceivable direction.

As I pointed out in my first post that perspective illusion only works when you look and the convex side of the curve. When you look at it from the concave side it looks completely different. In the video I posted above it shows the same effect on both side of the power lines as he drives past in a continuous shot. This is just really bugging me because it seems to be the only place on the planet where this illusion is being documented. Neutral

NateYad

Posts : 8
Points : 324
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-12-13
Location : Edmonton Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Schpankme on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 am

NateYad wrote:
that perspective illusion only works when you look and the convex side of the curve
it shows the same effect on both side of the power lines as he drives past in a continuous shot
This is just really bugging me
it seems to be the only place on the planet where this illusion is being documented

1) You don't live on a planet.
2) You have no idea what the Heliocentric Priest is showing you, but you claim continuous shot.
3) Water does not Curve, therefore the answer must lie between illusion and trickery.
4) Why do you question what you cannot duplicate?
5) Curvature and bendy water can only exist on Spaceball Earth.
6) Space and Spaceballs are man-made constructs.
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 781
Points : 3214
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum