Warning For Religious People

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by PiratetTanker75 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:41 am

I love this place already!

PiratetTanker75

Posts : 5
Points : 189
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by Schpankme on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:32 pm

Google awards 15 year old for showing her "vision of the future."



Is that the Symbol for Transgender represented in the middle by Pink and Blue?


Replace the "E = mc 2" symbolism with the "Globe Earth" and you have the faith based religions of The New World Order.









ref"  cnet.com/news/google-doodle-winner-dreams-of-a-future-with-peace-diversity/
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 484
Points : 2085
Reputation : 1006
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by Twosinninghands on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:41 am

"Standing here on quick sand, the more we fight we sink
And vengeance gives us hope, at least that's what we think,
As we make amends by getting our revenge,
We sort nothing out, just add to the doubt
But with God on both sides, if death is justified
Whatever the name, then we're all to blame.
But I don't understand how one can kill a man
In the name peace, that's ridiculous
But I understand that I will defend my family, from both sides of misery."

Fire in the sky - John butler trio
avatar
Twosinninghands

Posts : 1
Points : 113
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-01
Location : South Dakota

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by thugnastylol on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:39 am

Schpankme wrote:Google awards 15 year old for showing her "vision of the future."



Is that the Symbol for Transgender represented in the middle by Pink and Blue?


Replace the "E = mc 2" symbolism with the "Globe Earth" and you have the faith based religions of The New World Order.









ref"  cnet.com/news/google-doodle-winner-dreams-of-a-future-with-peace-diversity/

Also note the shadow hands behind them with Baphomet, peace sign and hearts.

thugnastylol

Posts : 44
Points : 420
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2016-08-13
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by mitch on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:09 am

GOOGLE PROMOTES WHITE-GENOCIDE

In a normal world, the daily "Google-Doodle" of March 31, 2017 would have infuriated Whitelandia. But because the West has ceased being normal, few will see anything wrong with the subversive messaging. Notice how the Jewish girl is positioned front & center -- the obvious ringleader. The Jewess is flanked by a Muslim girl and a South Indian tranny. The three White males are castoff to the far sides -- two of them are crippled and one of them homosexual (as evidenced by the rainbow Google logo G on his shirt).

Google's logo turned rainbow "gay" in 2015.

Everyone has some sort of logo on their shirt -- indicating that they belong to some greater group or cause -- except for the two non-smiling, isolated and crippled White boys who are barely dangling on either end.  They are nothing. The lone White Christian girl is sandwiched between the Indian tranny and the tall Black boy she will "hook up with" as the dispossessed pathetic little White boy with the cane looks on helplessly. She has no suitable White partners to marry or to mate with here because all of the White boys are either lame or queer.

In the background, a shadowy mob flashes devil's horn signs. Wow! Jewish-run Google's message couldn't possibly be anymore "in-your-face" than this -- "Die, White Man, die!" It is indeed "the Kalergi Plan" -- a long term scheme based upon genocidal hatred of European Man.

The visual tactic of isolating an idiot White guy to the far end of a "diverse" group is commonly used in the Jewish-dominated ad world -- as in the ATT television ad above left.

Kalergi was the son of an Austrian diplomat named Heinrich von Coudenhove-Kalergi and a Japanese woman named Mitsu Aoyama. His movement was financially backed by Zionist billionaire bosses such as Rothschild, Baruch and Warburg. With such high-powered backers and close contacts with European aristocrats and politicians, Kalergi managed to attract important heads of state to his project for European integration -- what Winston Churchill openly referred to, in 1945, as the "United States of Europe."

Very few people know that Kalergi, one of the main "founding fathers" of the process of European integration, also designed the genocide for the peoples of Europe.  As far back as 1922, Kalergi founded the "Pan-European" movement in Austria, which aimed to create a federation of nations led by the United States. European integration would be the first step in creating a future world government.

With the rise of Benito Mussolini in Italy, The Great One in Germany and General Francisco Franco in Spain, Kalergi's Jewish-inspired  'One Europe' project was put on hold. But very soon after the final crushing defeat of Germany in 1945, Kalergi's New World Order, thanks to the support of Winston Churchill, the Jewish B'nai B'rith and major newspapers like the New York Slimes, began to take its first visible steps toward fruition.

In his book 'Praktischer Idealismus', Kalergi boldly declares that the citizens of the future "United States of Europe" will not be White people anymore. In his own words:

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with the diversity of individuals.

Of course, Kalergi's chosenite paymasters will not be replaced or blended out by this "Eurasian-negroid race of the future". Writes the hired hack of his paymasters:

"Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews."

In Kalergi's World, by his own admission, Whites are to be blended out of their own nations while the Jew becomes "the spiritual nobility." Is that not exactly what we are witnessing today? Ah, show us the shekels, Count K, show us the shekels!

The Kalergi plan is the New World Order plan. White genocide, as the "Google-Doodle" makes very clear, is very real and is playing out exactly as Kalergi and his handlers envisioned it. That is the real reason why World War II was imposed upon Hitler and Mussolini; and it is also the real reason why the Marshall Plan contained hidden provisions for unifying Europe; and it is also the reason why the Frumpy Frau of Germany is acting as "stupidly" as she is. Speaking of manly Marxist Merkel; for her slavish devotion to Rothschild's European Unionism, the wicked wench received the "prestigious" Charlemagne Prize in 2008 --- mistakenly referred to by some as the "Kalergi Prize" because Kalergi was its very first recipient in 1950.

Besides Kalergi and Merkel, other notable recipients of this treasonous "honor" include: Winston Churchill (1956), George Marshall (1959), Henry Kissinger (1987), Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands (1996), Tony Blair (1999), Bill Clinton (2000), Jean Claude Juncker (2006), Donald Tusk (2010) and Poop Francis (2016). Talk about a rogue's gallery of Globalist scumbags in service to Satan!

http://tomatobubble.com/google_white_genocide.html
avatar
mitch

Posts : 78
Points : 843
Reputation : 197
Join date : 2016-01-08
Location : Northumbria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by RickFE on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Great view on why religion is not a factual evidence for a flat earth. He also expresses his view on trolls and shills. By far one of the most honest testimonials I have found on YouTube, on the flat earth, and how he feels about the movement.

This channel hardly shows up in searches or recommended on the sidebar. Small honest channels often get overlooked or buried by the shill fest and trolling daily videos. YouTube has limitations set in place, so all they have to do is release a certain amount of videos, and these never see the light of day. They send their hounds to bash the comments section to discourage them in making any more videos. YouTube as a platform, is very controlled. Sponsored channels get top hits on searches, even though they have 12k subs.....

avatar
RickFE

Posts : 85
Points : 322
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2017-03-23
Age : 60
Location : Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by Ballers_B_Trip'n on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Since this is a thread appropriate I will make my position clear for future reference, and for those of like minds to encourage their complicit engagement in this community.  All religious documents have the ability to be sourced for insight into the matter of wither or not the earth is flat.  If it be genuine and true, then it be genuine and true.  If it's a codified work of learned and wise men attributed to someone or something else to gain influence then though the religion could be false, and of men.  There may be sound knowledge inside.  There are also largely false concepts in some religious systems and beliefs that purport a flat earth as well that could mislead.  Though I personally have researched to my hearts content many religions, religious documents, etc. and have come to a conclusion of it's authenticity on my own it never occurred because I wanted to believe in a particular thing or the other.  It occurred because of the truth contained there in.  I will never use any religious text to say "see look, it is because it says."  Mainly because the writings I hold as true state plainly they are proven with reason alone even to be true apart from them such that if they are not accepted it is because in like manner one has been deluded as with the globular earth delusion.  Wither or not the earth is flat, and the nature thereof as a consequence is a basic matter of observable fact.  the Occult matters are where religion kicks in, and though it's great to work out these matters as well, keep in mind such cannot be adequately addressed without a more confrontational hashing of the details of all religions such as is not fitting in this form.  I would state that though Occult matters have a great deal to do with the earths nature, these matters should not be entertained here, but elsewhere where they can be fully and openly discussed.  Inso far as religion or religious text becomes a foundation for a concept it ought to be worked out elsewhere than here for this is a pure natural observance arena of ideas.  Use your religion or others of which you are fond of as a starting point, but get a natural observant point to make your claims and discuss ideas.  Some metaphysical conceptions may even arise out of this, but be wary of such as those who discuss at length in these are teaching religion and spirituality circumventing the rule of zealous religious displays. Though they claim no text, their text is their text, and they the author of it.  Therefore it is the text of their type that be their religious works of zeal.  Be on guard for spiritual deception.  Research spiritual matters presented here elsewhere.  I will make clear my position, not to put forth anymore on this form.  I'm a Christian.  I believe 100% in the Bible's inerrant nature in as much as all that I have read thus far has proven to be inerrant by my independent study.  I've been involved in the Occult individually, and a member of an occult society of which I've resigned prior to deep involvement.  I've studied heavily alchemy, mostly dragon's gate Taoism.  I've been a member of the psipog.net community when peebrain the author was active.  I've interacted with entities that according to my understanding now have a name, but different folks call them different things depending on what they believe.  I've experienced some astral energetic awareness but have not left my body consciously anyhow.  So... I've been deep in, and have come out of it, forsaken it, and now I'm fully a fundamental baptist christian.  This will be the only comment I make on the matter going forward.

Ballers_B_Trip'n

Posts : 1
Points : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by Schpankme on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:01 pm

Ballers_B_Trip'n wrote:
I'm a Christian
I believe 100% in the Bible
I'm fully a fundamental baptist christian

From now on start your conversations with:

  • I purchased the Bible
  • I read all the intricate Parables
  • I worship the Circumcised, Jew Savior, called Christ
  • I fear the Circumcised, Jew Boogieman, called Anti-Christ
  • I agree with hate, slavery, animism, penis worship, and the diet of carnivorism
  • I accept that NOAH saved all the animals which we could not eat before that story change
  • I worship one of thirty-thousand (30,000) Religions, called Baptist, because it's the one and only true Religion

From birth, you are indoctrinated to worship the State Sponsored Religions of Heaven and Space (Fiction):

  Space  (Big Bang)  IN THEORETICAL SCIENCE WE TRUST
  Heaven  (Holy Spirit)  IN GOD WE TRUST
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 484
Points : 2085
Reputation : 1006
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by vortexpuppy on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:43 pm

I am pretty sure that everybody entertains thoughts about creation / construction. (i.e. where are we and how the fuck did we get here?).

My appeal to everybody is to suspend all unverifiable beliefs (better to rid yourself all together but heh, each to their own) and shelf any questions regarding this until we find out more about this place we call "Earth".

This can only be done by EACH and EVERYONE thinking critically and engaging in active inquiry (there so many things to re-discover) using the common sense faculties we all share. Only in this way can we ALL agree on repeatable, testable FACTS and progress towards an objective truth.

When the FACTS are truly known and verifiable by EVERYBODY, then we can hopefully progress with the other questions.
One thing is surely obvious after thousands of years, that NO religion has verifiable answers otherwise the questions we have would no longer exist :-)

vortexpuppy

Posts : 114
Points : 889
Reputation : 199
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by RickFE on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Agreed Vortex. Religion puts the horse before the carriage most times. If we do not know what we live on, how can we ponder its creation? Once we know where and what we live on, how it works, then we can try to determine how it came to be.

Not to come down on religion, but they are all written by men with agendas. I like how schpank puts it. Space or Heaven, those are the choices they give you.
avatar
RickFE

Posts : 85
Points : 322
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2017-03-23
Age : 60
Location : Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by TheresNoDownUnder on Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 pm

You say you are not anti Christ, but you mock him and ridicule those who believe in him. Your dishonesty in this matter is blatantly obvious as one looks over this thread by you. You have the spirit of antichrist; maybe you just don't know it or won't admit it. One thing for sure, you are certainly no authority on whether the Bible is the Word of God or not. Your opinion means nothing in regards to a book that has made a dynamic change in millions of lives over the last 3,000 years, two thousand of those years with the New Testament alone. This thread is very offensive and should be deleted from IFERS website.

TheresNoDownUnder

Posts : 1
Points : 82
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by Schpankme on Wed May 03, 2017 11:18 pm

TheresNoDownUnder wrote:
You say you are not anti Christ
but you mock him and ridicule those who believe in him

Your dishonesty in this matter is blatantly obvious as one looks over this thread by you
You have the spirit of antichrist

you are certainly no authority on whether the Bible is the Word of God or not
Your opinion means nothing in regards to a book that has made a dynamic change in millions of lives over the last 3,000 years
two thousand of those years with the New Testament alone
This thread is very offensive and should be deleted from IFERS website.

You are an indoctrinated Christpsychotic, one who will take a fictional story and injury others with it.

You now worship the Circumcised, Jew Savior, called Christ -- and his counter part -- the Circumcised, Jew Boogieman, called Anti-Christ.

You pay for printed words and call it the word of God, yet, nothing flows contemporaneously from your own mouth prior to your purchase.

You purchased the Bible, which  is full of "Hindu deities" throughout the Old Testament, such as Arjuna, Bala, Kali, Ramah, Uma and Kana. There are numerous Hindu names, Isaiah and Isaac, containing the ISA root. ISA is a name of Shiva and Oshea, or Hosea, is a transliteration of Osseo, another name of Shiva.  This is because JEWdaism is a direct copy of Hinduism converted to hate, slavery, animism, penis worship, and the diet of carnivorism. The Brahmas who eventually became known as JEW, decided it was more profitable to sell Animals for sacrifice, instead of worshiping them; now huge industries controlled by the JEWS provide the worlds population with Meat and Diary.  GOT KOSHER?

  see: Shaba, Saba, Tsaba, Seba, Sheba, Shebah, Shibah

SHIBAH, means Seven in Genesis 32-33

*Genesis 26:33*
The Well, the City, and ISAac have been named after SHIVA, as the root of ISAac means SHIVA.

Genesis 28:22
This stone pillar (matSEBA) shall be God’s house.

Gen 31:45
Jacob erects the stone pillar (matSEBA).

Judaism is taught at the yeSHIVA.


Even now, your brain cannot except what your eyes have just read.  This is because from birth you are indoctrinated to worship the fiction called HEAVEN (Holy Spirit) and SPACE (Big Bang).
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 484
Points : 2085
Reputation : 1006
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by Birdog770 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:19 am

TheresNoDownUnder wrote:...This thread is very offensive and should be deleted from IFERS website.

Spoiler alert - This is not a "safe place". If the truth is offensive, feel free to go to your local holy man in the nice suit and talk to them. I'm sure they will tell you want you want to hear. Just don't forget to pay your tithe on the way out. (How else would you expect them to buy they fancy suit and Lincoln towncar.)

Birdog770

Posts : 14
Points : 103
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by csp on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:07 am

TheresNoDownUnder wrote:This thread is very offensive and should be deleted from IFERS website.

The truth hurts, huh.
avatar
csp

Posts : 338
Points : 1708
Reputation : 798
Join date : 2016-01-04
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum