IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning For Religious People

+30
Jack Aurora
Simon7
benfree
wiggelpuppy
The Flat Man
Just Vital
Libertarian
cashtech
Level_Logic
h311inac311
debonair
Auracool
Birdog770
vortexpuppy
RickFE
mitch
thugnastylol
Twosinninghands
Schpankme
PiratetTanker75
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Eduard Smith
Admin
Foreverlearning
kelgrym
csp
Leo725
freejack
Kostas
Thinkforyourself
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 Empty Re: Warning For Religious People

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Posted by davidkay on 08/06/2015
The more I think about it the more I have to admire the evil genius behind religion. I mean, I read books and consider myself to be quite smart and intelligent. And still I have wasted ten years of my life believing and advocating this bullshit with whole my heart. Now I can see why. The method is simple: People are too smart to believe most outlandish things without evidence. So what you have to do is to first, make the idea less outlandish and convince them that there is evidence. And here's how it's done: Christianity is already familiar to most people, so it doesn't appear to be something crazy to believe in. So they got that part covered already. As for the second part: They have no evidence for their claims of god, bible and christianity, so they can't reason with you. Instead they surpass your intellect and reason and aim directly at your emotions. Than they manipulate you to accept their claims based on your emotions. And when that happens and they succeed, you start believing without any solid evidence. Your emotions prevented you from noticing this. and since belief is an emotion, you rely on religion to keep this emotion going. After you believe, you are already a supporter of this religion, and since you learned to rely on emotions and not reason, you reject any reasonable objections to your faith! Because objections contradict your emotions. And you are done for. They even admit using this method outright in their proselytising tutorials! This method is prevalent everywhere. And it's effective as hell.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Posted by davidkay on 08/07/2015
And when you start to have doubts there is an emergency religious language to shut you down:

You are not in doubt, you are "loosing faith"! And since keeping the faith is your responsibility, Its your own fault! It's not God that is supposed to take care of your doubts. You are supposed to deal with them.

And when you are questioning your beliefs, you are actually being "unfaithful" and "rebelious". 

And when you cannot force yourself to believe anymore, you are "Rejecting truth" and "Defying God".

This kind of language is designed to make the victim feel guilty. It also makes people using this language feel perfectly justified. They don't even know that they are using a deep emotional and psychological manipulation.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Posted by csp on 08/07/2015
Aug 6, 2015 14:35:01 GMT davidkay said:
And when you start to have doubts there is an emergency religious language to shut you down:

You are not in doubt, you are "loosing faith"! And since keeping the faith is your responsibility, Its your own fault! It's not God that is supposed to take care of your doubts. You are supposed to deal with them.

And when you are questioning your beliefs, you are actually being "unfaithful" and "rebelious". 

And when you cannot force yourself to believe anymore, you are "Rejecting truth" and "Defying God".

This kind of language is designed to make the victim feel guilty. It also makes people using this language feel perfectly justified. They don't even know that they are using a deep emotional and psychological manipulation.

I love this quote from True Detective, which marries with what you are talking about perfectly:

Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 Tumblr_n48ssyWVfI1ttjvs0o1_1280

Last edited by Thinkforyourself on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Posted by davidkay on 08/07/2015
By making a person accept a belief without strong proof, they are effectively shifting the burden of proof. Normally, when confronted with a belief, You can say: 

"Because you are making this claim for your religion, unless you prove that it's real, I have no reason to believe it". 

And since they cannot provide any solid proof, this would be the end of topic. But they are able to emotionally manipulate you into believing. After some time, you finally realize that no sufficient proof has been presented, so you start questioning. And then they say: 

"Aha! You are making a claim that it's not true! So unless you prove that it's false, you have no reason to doubt it!"

And since most people don't know jack shit about burdens of proof or logical thinking, they all fall for that and repent! 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Posted by davidkay on 08/12/2015
Hey, my pastor has finally found somebody who was willing to answer my doubts. It took him some time, but I suppose that he was searching for the most reliable guy. After all I was his friend and his right hand for the last five years. For the sake of all that we've been through he should at least make an effort.

This is what I got in a gist. This is the ultimate defense of christianity:

"Historians are sure that Jesus was a historical person"
"The bible testifies that events in the bible are true"
"There was a Rabbi named Kaduri that left a note before he died. On this note he wrote that Jesus was the messiah..."
"This is what the holy spirit compelled me to write. I believe he did a good job"

And that's all! This is literally the best they've got! It's so fucking lame and pathetic. You cant even argue with that. It's like arguing with a retard or a toddler.

Oh, and in the meanwhile somebody sent me a private message that I shouldn't quit, because I never got to know the REAL christianity! That's right! Thre is something REAL there that only 0.001% of all christians know about and everybody else is wrong, and I should totally take this into account! What a load of crap. 

And also "How can you trust Eric, he just hates christianity and is so mean"
Well, I wonder why would that be the case? Why on earth would you hate something that is built on lies, emotional manipulation and mind control? What could be so repulsive in religion that divides people and makes them hate one another based only on what they believe or not? Don't see anything wrong with that!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Posted by chakraoflight on 09/11/2015

Aug 12, 2015 6:38:54 GMT davidkay said:
Hey, my pastor has finally found somebody who was willing to answer my doubts. It took him some time, but I suppose that he was searching for the most reliable guy. After all I was his friend and his right hand for the last five years. For the sake of all that we've been through he should at least make an effort.

This is what I got in a gist. This is the ultimate defense of christianity:

"Historians are sure that Jesus was a historical person"
"The bible testifies that events in the bible are true"
"There was a Rabbi named Kaduri that left a note before he died. On this note he wrote that Jesus was the messiah..."
"This is what the holy spirit compelled me to write. I believe he did a good job"

And that's all! This is literally the best they've got! It's so fucking lame and pathetic. You cant even argue with that. It's like arguing with a retard or a toddler.

Oh, and in the meanwhile somebody sent me a private message that I shouldn't quit, because I never got to know the REAL christianity! That's right! Thre is something REAL there that only 0.001% of all christians know about and everybody else is wrong, and I should totally take this into account! What a load of crap. 

And also "How can you trust Eric, he just hates christianity and is so mean"
Well, I wonder why would that be the case? Why on earth would you hate something that is built on lies, emotional manipulation and mind control? What could be so repulsive in religion that divides people and makes them hate one another based only on what they believe or not? Don't see anything wrong with that!

Yes it's sad. Many pastors simply don't know the truth. They take the stories as literal, and are utterly indoctrinated by religion. 
You'll never get through to these people. (Believe me I've tried) Even if you provide a 3 hour seminar with evidence, they'll revert to their only arguments:

"We must have faith"
"You are going to hell"
"Meditation is demonic"

These people will literally need to be born again, a fresh start, as this lifetime has passed them by.
The character of Jesus himself wouldn't have even bothered with these people. "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine".
Some people aren't meant for the truth, that's why they had the Jesus character speak only in a parable to the people.
That's also why in the Gospel of Thomas he says: "I speak my mysteries to those worthy of my mysteries".
Spend too much time with fools and they'll drag you down to their level.

It's pretty obvious that the Bible is purely allegorical using characters. It does however contain many spiritual and mystical truths.
What I'm saying therefore is that there's nothing wrong with the Bible itself. It's a great spiritual book. But there is something wrong
with the people who take it literal and preach fire and brimstone to anyone who contests them. It's a great irony that they themselves are
the 'anti-christs' because they never look within themselves for the answers. If you aren't within, you are without.

Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backsidesealed with seven seals".

ranawaxman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/chakras-reikiphoto.jpg

Numbers 21:8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

shiningstranger.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/kundalini-1.jpg

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 09/11/2015

chakraoflight said:
It's pretty obvious that the Bible is purely allegorical using characters. It does however contain many spiritual and mystical truths.
What I'm saying therefore is that there's nothing wrong with the Bible itself. It's a great spiritual book. But there is something wrong
with the people who take it literal and preach fire and brimstone to anyone who contests them. It's a great irony that they themselves are
the 'anti-christs' because they never look within themselves for the answers. If you aren't within, you are without.

I agree with most of what you are saying, but I don't agree that there is 'nothing wrong' with the Bible, especially after reading what is says to do to animals, and regarding how it treats women as private property. It also says that you should pay taxes. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Posted by chakraoflight on 09/11/2015

Sept 11, 2015 13:48:53 GMT thinkforyourself said:
I agree with most of what you are saying, but I don't agree that there is 'nothing wrong' with the Bible, especially after reading what is says to do to animals, and regarding how it treats women as private property. It also says that you should pay taxes. 

I agree with you on those matters, perhaps I should have clarified that I was referring purely to it's allegorical spiritual messages.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:15 pm

Posted by jimmytamp on 10/01/2015

Sept 11, 2015 12:24:58 GMT chakraoflight said:
Aug 12, 2015 6:38:54 GMT davidkay said:

Numbers 21:8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

shiningstranger.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/kundalini-1.jpg

Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 D6NxuufgMr1wlKgwIMV3

Maybe it's just coincidence...

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kostas Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:33 pm

To all  religious people:

Rabbi: "Christians Well done! They are all over the world spreading Judaism ... "Lecture St. Petersburg Choral Synagogue

Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 Sinagoga_sankt-peterburg_0_53c85e50035fe553d32c98fe6d89daca1

Excerpts from Preaching, translated from Russian:

In the synagogues going active preparation of the jews. They teach, that need to look favourably and with support,  at Christians, because they are distributing judaism all over the world and confesses the Old Testament.
In turn, the Pope carries out active propaganda, convincing everyone that every Catholic is partly
Jew.
In the Orthodox churches, this process is also going on, not so active and open, but it is accelerating rapidly.

Aim of Solomon! is distribution of monotheism among mankind. Re-education of other nations and the whole Mankind. That Judaism must go beyond the boundaries of the Jewish people and expand to the whole of humanity.

You been taught that Judaism is not a missionary religion. This is not so. Judaism is the most missionary religion on Earth.

Through our subsidiary companies, Christianity and Islam, we spread our concept throughout humanity. And now we move on to the fact that is time to work directly with humanity.Christianity and Islam, have a key historical mission. They distributed knowledge about the laws of Abraham, Moses, and monotheism to humankind. Great thanks! This is - a very important job. We could not do it themselves.

After this wonderful preparation, we jews can finally communicate directly with mankind.
Therefore, now we are going from Solomon level appeal to the whole humanity and offer Judaism to all mankind, as a religion, besides the fact that they cannot become Jews. We want to offer a new  way, and we are going to propose in the near future.

This is conversion of Judaism into a universal religion of mankind.
The preparations are at full speed. What is Judaism to humanity. That is - Bnai noch. You have heard this word, but do not understand its significance. The Torah is the whole of humanity. But to the Torah, which is designed for the whole of humanity, there are different levels of laws.

There are seven laws to nations of the world and the 613 laws to the Jews. These laws vary, and religion are one and the same.

Acceptance of the seven laws are a total acceptance of Judaism. This is the way for all humanity to accept the laws of the minimum amount for all, to start adopt Judaism in general, and then to choose what he wants. He wants to keep the sabbath - great! What is religion? Judaism, but he does not become a Jew. He remains Japanese, Chinese, American, or a Frenchman, but his religion is Judaism.

Previously, it was a theory of individual people, and now there are tens of thousands in it.
This is our project under construction. When we create it will take place in mass production. "
Kostas
Kostas

Back to top Go down

Post by freejack Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 pm

In the Jewish "Old Testament," the book of divine justice, there are men, things, and sayings on such an immense scale that Greek and Indian literature has nothing to compare with it. One stands with fear and reverence before those stupendous remains of what man was formerly...

I find in it [the Old Testament] great human beings, a heroic landscape, and something of the very rarest quality in the world, the incomparable naivete of the strong heart.

To have bound up this New Testament, (a kind of rococo of taste in every respect), along with the Old Testament in one book...is perhaps the greatest audacity and "sin against the spirit" that literary Europe has on its conscience.

In the New [Testament]...I find nothing but petty sectarianism, mere rococo of the soul, mere involutions, nooks, queer things, the air of the conventicle....Humility and self-importance cheek-by-jowl; a garrulousness of feeling that almost stupefies.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

freejack

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo725 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:21 am

I thank you admins from the bottom of my heart for everything you said to the christians in this thread, they need to listen and read all of it and absorb it, but sadly I doubt many have or will. I myself am from a fundamentalist christian family and all my siblings lapped up the teachings and I do not see them ever leaving that religion. I am the lone ranger. I spent the first 2 decades of my life in church and it was all I knew till I left for the military and once I found Youtube, I never looked back! Christianity is pure bullshit and it is sad so many believe that stuff!

And NO there is no "true christianity" The only true christian was killed by the jews and he didnt even exist lol
Leo725
Leo725

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:18 am

Leo725 wrote:I thank you admins from the bottom of my heart for everything you said to the christians in this thread, they need to listen and read all of it and absorb it, but sadly I doubt many have or will.

Yes, it's quite sad that some people are so brainwashed that they throw up their defenses without even doing their own due diligence. I have trouble taking these sorts of people seriously too, and a lot of my friends think I'm a bigot because I dismiss others religious opinions - but most people fail to understand the difference between opinions, fairy tales and facts. I face many of the same issues when discussing flat earth, or even nutrition/plant based diets/veganism.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by kelgrym Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:27 am

...I'm a flat earth Christian that believes aliens are demons and I disagree with you? Can I live?

kelgrym

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:29 am

I can recall an experience when I first started Meditating, and I was using a guided meditation mp3 off the internet. The basis of the guided meditation was to receive answers to questions you may have for your higher self.
I have never really been a big believer in the bible or the christian religions, even though I had attended a catholic high school.
In my meditative state, I asked my higher self my question, and I was given a visual of a jesus painting that I have probably seen a hundred times through out my life, and I was certainly not expecting that to be my answer.
I was a little out of sorts, but came to the conclusion that the idea of a jesus was so indoctrinated into my psyche, unbeknownst to me haha!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:35 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduard Smith Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:09 pm

You should have a bit more respect for the bible as 90% of the things they say have turned out to be true. It was written by prophets and they cared a lot about reality back then,so technically it is the word of God.

The great deception = fake alien invasion with the heliocentric globe earth & evolution theory ;

Mark of the beast = Rfid chip ;

Karma = what goes around comes around. There may not be a single layer of heaven and hell,but spiritual realms do exist and you are held accountable for what you do in this life.

Satan the deceiver = The elite with their minions.

End time scenario = one world government.

Earth tilted at 23,4 degrees = 66,6 degrees of horizontally

Knowledge = know about the lodge ;

Discovered = disc covered ;

Giants = present in the bible

Accurate description of the flat earth & universe = present in the bible

There may be more things,but I'll stick with these.Oh,and do not mistake christianity with the roman catholic church,for that's a controlled opposition group.

Eduard Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Eduard Smith wrote:
do not mistake Christianity with the roman catholic church, for that's a controlled opposition group

For you or anyone else to align themselves with State Sponsored Religion tells us that "You Are Controlled", the controlled opposition is created through Hegelian Dialects:

• Protestant vs Catholic
  • Christian vs Muslim
  • Faith based Islam vs Theory based Science
  • Faith based Christianity vs Theory based Science

Religious Science, are those who participate through faith in the FICTION that is Theoretical Science (Evolution, Big Bang, Gravity, Heliocentricism, etc).
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kostas Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 25eabf07c9b0479fa583e5053d06b1a4          baby lamb ribs Pinnekjøtt – Traditional Norwegian Christmas Dinner Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjRYaOH-G_fxJetdDkxb2FbLLFzLzhx9fH_MrYFyEYU6YLCw4Vuwmillions of norwegians celebrating  not only in norway, Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. Wikipedia
Also called: Noël, Nativity, Xmas, YuleWarning For Religious People   - Page 3 15284819_10154806082812299_7925013360613730973_n
Kostas
Kostas

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:17 pm

How to create Penis Worship:

Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 Exampl10

Ass Bread At Thanksgiving:

Last edited by Schpankme on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:22 pm

"...because we've all been brainwashed by Scientism, by those Priests of a New Religion who believe in Science, when you understand Science it dispels all notion of a God who rules in the affairs of men and created the Earth; I will tell you, before I met the LORD, the true God of the Universe over 40 years ago..." ~ Glenn Hall

Here's "Glen Hall" working on behalf of the "controlled opposition" by selling the State sponsored Religion of Christianity on the back of the flat Earth.

Two sides of the same coin:
State sponsored Christianity (Faith = Pretend)
State sponsored Scientism (Theory = Pretend)
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:16 am

And Jesus answered: "Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit. They are in your breath, your blood, your bone; in your flesh, your bowels, your eyes, your ears, and in every little part of your body. They are present in the air, in the water, in the earth, in the plants, in the sunbeams, in the depths and in the heights. They all speak to you that you may understand the tongue and the will of the living God. But you shut your eyes that you may not see, and you shut your ears that you may not hear. I tell you truly, that the scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our God. Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in His works? And wherefore do you study the dead scriptures which are the work of the hands of men?"

"How may we read the laws of God elsewhere than in the scriptures? Where are they written? Read them to us from there where you see them, for we know nothing else but the scriptures which we have inherited from our forefathers. Tell us the laws of which you speak, that hearing them we may be healed and justified."

Jesus said: "You do not understand the words of life, because you are in death. Darkness darkens your eyes and your ears are stopped with deafness. For I tell you, it profits you not at all that you pore over dead scriptures if by your deeds you deny him who has given you the scriptures. - Essene gospels of peace

The bible = edited essene gospels of peace to induce slavery

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:47 am

AbuAyyoub wrote:
investigate Islam with an open mind
I am disappointed at how sloppy and ignorant your views of Islam
I am asking that you just give Islam a fair shake
Islam is the only religion that is receptive to flat earth

As a flat earther and a convert to Islam

LISTEN UP PEOPLE, if you've been indoctrinated to repeat Religious Dogma, then you are a determent to IFERS ability to promote the flat Earth, and rid the worship of all Religion and it's dogma from the minds of the controlled masses.

FAITH = Pretend
THEORY = Pretend

You have been indoctrinated to worship at the altar of one or more of the following religions:

Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 Blue_m11

Defense of religious faith has demonstrated throughout history that the more unprovable a belief the more savagely men will fight to defend it.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by PiratetTanker75 Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:41 am

I love this place already!

PiratetTanker75

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:32 pm

Google awards 15 year old for showing her "vision of the future."

Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 Doodle10

Is that the Symbol for Transgender represented in the middle by Pink and Blue?

Replace the "E = mc 2" symbolism with the "Globe Earth" and you have the faith based religions of The New World Order.

Warning For Religious People   - Page 3 Blue_m10

ref"  cnet.com/news/google-doodle-winner-dreams-of-a-future-with-peace-diversity/
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next