Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Animal Sanctuary on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:00 am

Schpankme wrote:
Inferknite wrote:
Schpankme there is overwhelming evidence that weather modification programs exist
through aerosal spraying

I'm not interested in hearing you promote fear based religion;
Where is the PROOF for these Chemicals you claim to be raining down on you?

Where is your PROOF for the Climate having changed over the last 100 years?

Inferknite wrote:
Climate change
My gut is not speaking alone
we have extremely volatile weather patterns that make absolutely no sense
20 degrees one day in the winter than -10 a week later

Please provide the Source for the Average Temperature over the last 100 years?

Schpankme you're getting me to wonder whether 'Chemtrails' and other means of weather modification are really just psychological weapons; like how atomic bombs are little more than weapons of propaganda. We know that the Caballers' major superpower is the ability to lie without shame; and so to convince their enemies that they wield such dominant powers is right up their alley. Meanwhile so much futile research and activism is being baited and aimed at mere decoys.

I have no experiential evidence to support global warming in any way. The weather to me seems very similar to what I grew up with; and I'm almost 40. If anything it feels cooler lately. I'm neck deep in snow over here and they're telling me the oceans are heating up.
avatar
Animal Sanctuary

Posts : 55
Points : 799
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2016-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Inferknite on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:24 am

The two (fake climate change and chemtrails) need not be conflated.

I see them spraying SOMETHING on a daily basis. I live right next to an airport and I've watched as perfectly blue skies turn to white mush in the span of a few hours. It always happens like this:

1) A few planes start leaving trails behind in criss cross patterns

2) these trails expand over the span of an hour until they are far far wider than before

3) within 2 hours the sun is blocked out. Other areas of the sky are still blue and without any cloud fornations

4) more trails continue along the samw path as the sun.

The end result is the sun is blocked out. I have seen this exact patter dozens of times. I dont care if you think they are contrails. Contrails do not stick around for hours, turn into a haze and expand width wise.

Believe what you want sphank me, I am just sharing my own experience.

Inferknite

Posts : 20
Points : 190
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Schpankme on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:20 am

Animal Sanctuary wrote:
'Chemtrails'
Weather modification;
Atomic bombs;
Psychological weapons;
Weapons of propaganda.

For me it's all about the physical evidence, not how many stories people tell.

Go back through this Topic and watch the pattern develop:

Sun Blocked
o Temperature rising

Rain not falling
o Corps failing

Watch my video
o Debunk my video

No physical evidence
o No proof
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 496
Points : 2156
Reputation : 1039
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Inferknite on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:00 am

Im not quite sure I understand you. What wold in your opinion constitute "proof"?

Inferknite

Posts : 20
Points : 190
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by thugnastylol on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:35 am

I will start water sampling at my house in California and post results for any metals found in rain water. Cloud seeding is the process of spraying salts into the air that will attract water and ultimately form water drops (some claims say this can be done with sawdust or other dry particles that will draw water as well). This alone is known rain modification. The choppy part of this subject for me is that some folks think the operators of this process can purposefully make drops smaller than nature would (with smaller starting particles) and thus a lot of the rain drops don't make it to the ground (they evaporate). The result being that we are paying to force rain in a manor shown capable, on the fear mongering of drought. This process in practice however essentially dries out the air on demand, under the guise of "making rain". I have never been in a cloud seeding plane, so this is all read information.

thugnastylol

Posts : 43
Points : 449
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2016-08-13
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by RickFE on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:43 pm

I have a theory, which is not proof by any means. If you are a society that knows the truth, I assume the ones perpetuating the globe lie know everything we don't, then what would be their motive in heating the earth? Most of us know that electric cars have been a feasible mode of transportation since before the gasoline engine was pushed. I know the dome is not proven, but for theoretical sake, let's say it does. If it is like some have stated, a dome that sits on the ice, how would you escape this? This also fits into the no dome theory. Let's say it is just ice and no dome. They may have tried to send people out and the conditions just don't allow it. Possibly they are warming the earth to get the ice to melt them a way out. It is all hypothetical and I do not have proof, just speculating as to why they would pollute something they know we cannot leave and go out in space to another "planet". Now that being said, I do not believe they are actually warming the earth. Many scientists have proven it is not warming at the rate they claim. Earth seems to equalize itself in my opinion. I live in a northern climate, and it is just as cold in the winter as it was when I was young. Some winters have been milder, but in general, no real difference.

For all I know it is just another cash grab and has nothing to do with the ice in Antarctica. I am just speculating as to what motives they may have in this fossil fuel/pollution scheme.
avatar
RickFE

Posts : 85
Points : 351
Reputation : 111
Join date : 2017-03-23
Age : 60
Location : Ontario Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by thugnastylol on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:11 am

RickFE wrote:I have a theory, which is not proof by any means. If you are a society that knows the truth, I assume the ones perpetuating the globe lie know everything we don't, then what would be their motive in heating the earth? Most of us know that electric cars have been a feasible mode of transportation since before the gasoline engine was pushed. I know the dome is not proven, but for theoretical sake, let's say it does. If it is like some have stated, a dome that sits on the ice, how would you escape this? This also fits into the no dome theory. Let's say it is just ice and no dome. They may have tried to send people out and the conditions just don't allow it. Possibly they are warming the earth to get the ice to melt them a way out. It is all hypothetical and I do not have proof, just speculating as to why they would pollute something they know we cannot leave and go out in space to another "planet". Now that being said, I do not believe they are actually warming the earth. Many scientists have proven it is not warming at the rate they claim. Earth seems to equalize itself in my opinion. I live in a northern climate, and it is just as cold in the winter as it was when I was young. Some winters have been milder, but in general, no real difference.

For all I know it is just another cash grab and has nothing to do with the ice in Antarctica. I am just speculating as to what motives they may have in this fossil fuel/pollution scheme.

There is no dome or melting further outward. No mass pollution. Air quality is different everywhere for many factors.

I think a huge reason is to setup a Carbon Tax, as this is currently being discussed in California. The idea that you should be guilty for burning oil based products, which will allow a tax on top of the crazy fuel prices. (and forced tracking of your usage). They want to keep the abundance based opportunities (free transit/energy) away from the masses , which is easiest with fear of scarcity (breathable air in this example).

thugnastylol

Posts : 43
Points : 449
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2016-08-13
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by lizardking on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:09 pm



'Richard Lindzen rips Bill Nye a New One'
avatar
lizardking

Posts : 1775
Points : 4992
Reputation : 2546
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 23
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum