IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

+29
Oliver_Bestfall
RedorBlue
Russian Blue Cat
Hauchfer
Realearth
susie
nowhereelsetogo
Just Vital
Dactylion
Dab_Tsog
Gloomy Shifter
Real World
MMDC
eekamouse
lizardking
RickFE
FL@T-E@RTH
thugnastylol
Ifersknight
Wertikal
Mecopemequa
vortexkitten
csp
fightback5289
vortexpuppy
Schpankme
Leo725
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
33 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 2 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by csp Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:07 am

I'm not sold on climate change at all, all the issues they blame on climate change can be directly related back to modern agriculture practices which are certainly doing much more damage than cars, planes, trains and boats combined.

For example dead zones in oceans caused by agricultural run off in combination with over fishing (especially trawling), however if they create a boogie man (e.g. climate change) they can take millions of tax payers dollars and funnel it into government (corporate) coffers.

They certainly don't want to change their agricultural practices, because they are making billions in profit there too.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 2 Empty Re: Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax

Post by vortexkitten Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:41 pm

I am not sold on Climategate at all.

All I can say with a reasonable amount of certainty is that tomorrow will be a bit warmer or colder than yesterday Wink

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecopemequa Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:57 am

Does anyone know about solar cycles? The warming myth is fronted because they know an ice age is coming. Sun cycles, sun spots, and solar minimums that all correlate to dynasty failures through history. This inquiry led me to flat earth, so i feel there's a connection. Thanks.

Mecopemequa

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Mecopemequa wrote:
The warming myth is fronted because they know an ice age is coming
Sun cycles, sun spots, and solar minimums that all correlate to dynasty failures through history

SCIENCE FICTION as promoted by the Church of Helocentricism:
Sun Cycles: 11 year changes in the number and size of sunspots, flares, and other manifestations
Sun Spots: aka Starspots, temporary dark spots that appear on the photosphere; caused by Nuclear Fusion and solar flare activity
Solar Flare: ejects clouds of electrons, ions, and atoms through the corona of the sun into space
Solar Minimums: 11 year solar cycle of the sun (sunspot and solar flare activity diminishes)

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecopemequa Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 2 Img_1611
what about 400 year cycles?

Mecopemequa

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Mecopemequa wrote:

Are you still trying to sell Solar Minimum bullshit?

Please provide your explanation of the SUN, what is it?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecopemequa Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Mecopemequa wrote:

Are you still trying to sell Solar Minimum bullshit?

Please provide your explanation of the SUN, what is it?
 I don't know man.  Im just trying to connect the dots.  I like what i've heard from a few on the grand solar minimun as well as flat earth.  I'm new to this and not trying to sell anything. I'm presenting an argument I can't negate to a group that is used to this stuff.  Adapt2030 on youtube.  If you don't want to look into it; I'll understand. Thanks for engaging.

Mecopemequa

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Mecopemequa wrote:
Im just trying to connect the dots.  
grand solar minimun
I'm presenting an argument

Grand solar minima and maxima: "Solar cycles lower intensity than usual."

Solar Cycles exists in Science Fiction Stories, based on the Sun being a spinning ball of Nuclear Fusion, which converts Hydrogen to Helium.

Science Theory = Pretend
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecopemequa Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Mecopemequa wrote:
Im just trying to connect the dots.  
grand solar minimun
I'm presenting an argument

Grand solar minima and maxima: "Solar cycles lower intensity than usual."

Solar Cycles exists in Science Fiction Stories, based on the Sun being a spinning ball of Nuclear Fusion, which converts Hydrogen to Helium.

Science Theory 

I understand the theory=fiction stance.  I'm looking for rebukes on his data sets.  I'm not really concerned with what the sun is and that whole spin.  The overlays and extrapolation of current data in opposition to NOAA are the main reason I stay updated with it.  Again, its cool if you dont want to look into it.  I'm getting used to it.  Thanks.

Mecopemequa

Back to top Go down

Post by Wertikal Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:06 am

Bill Nye.... i dont know what to say... is this real life?

Wertikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersknight Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:41 pm

I think Mecopemequa raises an important point  Even though the sun is not what we have been told, it isn't a stretch to think that our plane on a whole goes through seasonal changes on a more longer timescale than the four seasons.

What currently available data do we have that may still be valid with a geocentric model? What might this info tell us about the climate and climate history of our plane?

My gut instinct tells me that like the four seasons, the earth might go through prolonged periods of cooling and heating. Just because main stream science makes the same claim doesn't mean we should dismiss the claim. We certainly can dismiss the model (heliocentric, sun spots etc) that are used to explain the claim but to outright dismiss the claim would be a little presumptuous (apologies for spelling as I am typing on my phone).

Last edited by Ifersknight on Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ifersknight

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:49 am

Inferknite wrote:it isn't a stretch to think that our plane on a whole goes through seasonal changes on a more longer timescale than the four seasons.

My gut instinct tells me that like the four seasons, the earth might go through prolonged periods of cooling and heating.

For sure it is not a stretch to imagine more change exists than we know about, there first line here is a valid point. With no solid evidence to back up ideas like "The warming myth is fronted because they know an ice age is coming", it is hard to respond to with anything productive. The next line I highlighted is also correct in that it says that your gut MIGHT KNOW, which means it doesn't know. The issue here is that again we have nothing to help move forward as there is no solid evidence, just your gut. No disrespect here, seriously I don't have time for my gut most of the time, my brain has too much lined up for me, thus it would be very hard to stop and do what others guts tell them may be worth time. To me that is the core reason why people here are so vigilant to keep the threads on evidence and resource based concepts only. We are glad to back you up if you land on anything solid. My 2 cents on solar cycles, we would not have the abundance of animal life if the land froze over in cycles. Only those that could easily transition from warm to cold super quickly or from cold to warm over a long period would make the cut and all other life would be wiped.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersknight Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:05 am

Climate change as it's presented is BS, no doubt.

My gut is not speaking alone, it gets fed information from my brain which is telling it look: these guys are making the skies cloudier for some reason. Look, it seems like they are blocking out the sun for some reason. My gut says "I feel like it should be warmer right now". My heart knows, that seasons used to actually mean something.

Now all we have is a mismatch of extremely volatile weather patterns that make absolutely no sense. 20 degrees one day in the winter than -10 a week later. What's going on here?

What if... the earth is actually warming (and what if this was actually a good thing?) And they want to stop it from warming. Hence the big freeze, 18 years or so of no warming, which probably kicked in around the time they really ramped up their aerosol injection and other geo-engineering projects maybe?

Ask yourself, when was the last time you saw A CLEAR BLUE SKY ?

I don't know, I guess it's just a gut thing sometimes. My gut says maybe. At the very least it seems like they are actually trying to cool us down with all these programs. Temps really tend to drop when there's a big ol' haze covering the sun. This is all from first hand experience, through my senses.

Ifersknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 am

Inferknite wrote:
Climate change
My gut is not speaking alone
we have extremely volatile weather patterns that make absolutely no sense
20 degrees one day in the winter than -10 a week later

Please provide the Source for the Average Temperature over the last 100 years?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:01 am

In Northern California, this week, I saw a clear blue sky yesterday all day. Then Around 2PM cloud seeding began above and within 24 hours the sky is 100% full of clouds and rain in the forecast. If you look up cloud seeding, there is no mystery (except when it actually started and who got credit for discovering/inventing the process). Tax money pays for this and many cities rely on this now days for commercial purposes with snow and rain. I am not supportive of this, just sharing as you seem to be caught on this topic. When you say anything about your gut telling you info, realize that it is not a brain and not intended to work in a similar manner. A wise man once told me that the best definition for emotion he has come across is "signal". You may get tons of signals alerting you that tom foolery is abound, with good and accurate reason, however that doesn't mean any of the detailed info you came across is worth your time.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:40 am

Inferknite wrote:Climate change as it's presented is BS, no doubt.

Ask yourself, when was the last time you saw A CLEAR BLUE SKY ?

Today in the UK, warm (15 degrees Celsius), clear blue skies all day!
I live near an International airport and most days they start chem-trailing from around 6am, I can look from my back garden and watch as they start laying the trails and by 10am the whole sky is usually a milky cloudy haze.
Is it due to them trying to artificially increase temperatures to sell the climate change lie? - probably
Are they trying to poison everyone? - possibly
Is it for weather manipulation? - certainly

Spraying aluminum particles traps the heat from the sun, thus artificially inflating temperatures.

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:48 am

Mecopemequa wrote:Climate Change/Global Warming Hoax   - Page 2 Img_1611

With all due respect, that data-set is irrelevant. there is no way to verify the data due to the fact:
1: there were not thermometers back in the middle ages
2: the data set is secondhand knowledge
3: the data set was probably compiled with some pseudo science garbage extrapolated from an ice core in the North Pole or some kind of carbon dating, both of which are secondhand knowledge and born of the religion of scientism

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:07 pm

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
Today in the UK
warm (15 degrees Celsius)
clear blue skies all day

I live near an International airport
they start chem-trailing from around 6am

Sunrise in London, UK
6:10 AM, 17 March 2017 (GMT)

15C, clear blue skies all day
No Chem Trails?

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Not London Smile
At 6am dawn is just breaking, but you can see the chemtrails even in the low light, it starts to get light about 5.30am on wards and is fully light by about 6.30am.

I'll grab some video
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:20 pm

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
At 6am dawn
you can see the chemtrails

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
Today in the UK
warm (15 degrees Celsius)
clear blue skies all day

I live near an International airport
they start chem-trailing from around 6am

Is every contrail considered to be Chemtrials?

Are all trails left by commercial Jet Engines - Chemtrails?

ARE ALL FLAT EARTH PEOPLE PROMOTING CHEMTRAILS?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersknight Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Schpank me there is overwhelming evidence that weather modification programs exist, in particular through aerosal spraying. There is a thread on this exact topic right here on the IFERS boards if you're interested.

Ifersknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:34 pm

Inferknite wrote:
Schpankme there is overwhelming evidence that weather modification programs exist
through aerosal spraying

I'm not interested in hearing you promote fear based religion;
Where is the PROOF for these Chemicals you claim to be raining down on you?

Where is your PROOF for the Climate having changed over the last 100 years?

Inferknite wrote:
Climate change
My gut is not speaking alone
we have extremely volatile weather patterns that make absolutely no sense
20 degrees one day in the winter than -10 a week later

Please provide the Source for the Average Temperature over the last 100 years?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:31 am

Schpankme wrote:
Where is the PROOF for these Chemicals you claim to be raining down on you?

There are great videos showing that contrails are not possible as described on almost all normal aircraft. Simply by the way a turbine engine works seems to debunk the idea that these are water condensation trails. As for chemicals raining down check out Australians that are speaking out on youtube. Oil companies buy out all the farmers they can for almost nothing. Then those that stay start to see fracking equipment come in to that recently taken land. These remaining farmers also start to see new planes show up in the area that is spraying something visible. Soon after the paint starts falling off vehicles around the farm and crops die outright when the farmer has been able to keep them alive for decades.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:42 am

thugnastylol wrote:
videos showing that contrails are not possible
turbine engine debunk the idea that these are water condensation trails

Oil companies buy out [Australian] farmers for almost nothing
fracking equipment come in to that recently [purchased] land
remaining farmers see planes spraying something visible
paint starts falling off vehicles [and fracking equipment] around the farm and crops die

LOL - let my people go!

Do you have PROOF of Chemicals?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:41 am

Maybe something like this is good?

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next