IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voynich Manuscript

Go down

Voynich Manuscript   Empty Voynich Manuscript

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Posted by o on 06/12/2015
The Voynich Manuscript is a document that is notable for it's strange text, that to date hasn't been decyphered. It dates to the early 15th century and it is named after the book dealer Wilfrid Michael Voynich, not the writer.

I'm surprised that noone has mentioned Voynich manuscripts here on the forum yet. A friend of mine told me about it 4-5 days ago and since than I try to get clues from the illustrations. 

Some of the illustrations I thought were astrological, might as well be the optimum times for plant harvesting days -like an agricultural calendar. 

Some of the illustrations look like towers, but they might be sketches of telescopes.

Some look like galaxies, but might be microscobic drawings.

I don't know what the naked women bathing represent either, birth/death circles, chromosomes, herbal spring baths?

Some of the plant illustrations are composite ones. Stems from this plant, flowers from another, leaves from another.. (herbal recipes maybe?)

Main herbal section 
Mixed quire 
Astronomical/cosmological section 
Zodiac section
Biological/balneological (bathing nymph) section 
Pharmacological+herbal section 

Voynich Manuscript   A7gMVUeCQ6sixiGFNdPX  Voynich Manuscript   OHmaQ8A7CwVtclpmAy28  Voynich Manuscript   YNWx9VoWxq28zNkmul5E

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Voynich Manuscript   Empty Re: Voynich Manuscript

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Posted by Observicus on 06/12/2015

Jun 11, 2015 19:29:04 GMT o said:
The Voynich Manuscript is a document that is notable for it's strange text, that to date hasn't been decyphered. It dates to the early 15th century and it is named after the book dealer Wilfrid Michael Voynich, not the writer.

I'm surprised that noone has mentioned Voynich manuscripts here on the forum yet. A friend of mine told me about it 4-5 days ago and since than I try to get clues from the illustrations. 

Some of the illustrations I thought were astrological, might as well be the optimum times for plant harvesting days -like an agricultural calendar. 

Some of the illustrations look like towers, but they might be sketches of telescopes.

Some look like galaxies, but might be microscobic drawings.

I don't know what the naked women bathing represent either, birth/death circles, chromosomes, herbal spring baths?

Some of the plant illustrations are composite ones. Stems from this plant, flowers from another, leaves from another.. (herbal recipes maybe?)

Main herbal section 
Mixed quire 
Astronomical/cosmological section 
Zodiac section
Biological/balneological (bathing nymph) section 
Pharmacological+herbal section 

Fascinating stuff O, never heard of them but it strikes an interest here so thanks for the thread.

There are Voynich's in the portrait gallery and others who look to be researchers and medieval personalities.

Wilfrid Michael Voynich

Voynich Manuscript   Rbcsio

Ethel Lilian Voynich Boole

Voynich Manuscript   25k6k9f

An unknown language where experts have only been able to decipher 14 characters, a lost culture?

The sun (if that's what it is) has been represented with multiple beam output.

Voynich Manuscript   1zdn342

Strangely it reminds me of a book I should read - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

“It comes from a very ancient democracy, you see..."
"You mean, it comes from a world of lizards?"
"No," said Ford, who by this time was a little more rational and coherent than he had been, having finally had the coffee forced down him, "nothing so simple. Nothing anything like so straightforward. On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford. "It is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them," said Ford. "They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates to the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards?"
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard," said Ford, "the wrong lizard might get in. Got any gin?"
"What?"
"I said," said Ford, with an increasing air of urgency creeping into his voice, "have you got any gin?"
"I'll look. Tell me about the lizards."
Ford shrugged again.
"Some people say that the lizards are the best thing that ever happened to them," he said. "They're completely wrong of course, completely and utterly wrong, but someone's got to say it."
"But that's terrible," said Arthur.
"Listen, bud," said Ford, "if I had one Altairian dollar for every time I heard one bit of the Universe look at another bit of the Universe and say 'That's terrible' I wouldn't be sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.”

― Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Posted by o on 06/12/2015
You're very welcome Observicus

I loved this part best Voynich Manuscript   Smiley

"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."

"I did," said Ford. "It is."

It has been a bit over a month now since I got interested in FE theory. When you get slapped on your face with the lies you thought were scientific realities, the anger of being deceived makes you ambitious. It's pretty easy for me to turn-on the daydreaming switch, I  spent 2 whole nights trying to decyphre the alphabet, but luckily gave up for now,

This link here is my new finding, waiting in the que to be digged: voynichbirths.blogspot.com.tr/2014/12/follow-on-facebook-functiond-s-id-var.html

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Posted by eschaton on 06/12/2015
Yes the Voynich Manuscript is very intriguing and shrouded in mystery. Terence McKenna was also interested in this manuscript and discussed it if anyone is interested. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Posted by gypsum on 06/12/2015
Some interesting information on the Voynich Manuscript.  A Jewish bookseller by the name of H. P. Kraus purchased the manuscript in 1961 for $24,500, and after being unable to sell it donated it to the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale University in 1969.  An interesting note about the library, students and faculty are indeed allowed to look at and handle most of the materials.  The Voynich Manuscript is off limits however, being rather fragile.   

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Posted by gypsum on 06/12/2015
Also, I'd like to add, if you do not feel like reading the page I linked to, this quote from Roger Bacon (emphasis is my own), the believed author of the manuscript.  

"The man is insane who writes a secret in any other way than one which will conceal it from the vulgar and make it intelligible only with difficulty even to scientific men and earnest students. On this point the entire body of scientific men have been agreed from the outset, and by many methods have concealed from the vulgar all secrets of science. For some have concealed many things by magic figures and spells, others by mysterious and symbolic words."

This secrecy is what humanity as a whole has been affected by since the fall of Atlantis.  Enough is enough!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum