How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Opened mind now

Post by Jacobramirez on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 am

About three to four weeks ago, i was working a 24 hour shift. My buddy said we were gunna go down a rabbit hole. So we watched a few of Eric's videos. Immediately we were impressed, amazed, and in shock at the same time. We all did some more research and its astonishing. The amount of evidence that the earth is flat compared to it being round because "philosphers" have been teaching us this for a long time now is absurd. Weve gotten a handful of people at work now to become skeptical and even some turned to believing in flat earth. I am glad to be part of this community as i continue research and will explore these threads. Thanks guys!

Jacobramirez

Posts : 1
Points : 280
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Piero San Giorgio, Suite

Post by Peter Toepfer on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 am

I made a small video to which Piero replied in the commentaries:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as5RLa-YwA4&t=650s
And a second:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M47dxWqMTkY
avatar
Peter Toepfer

Posts : 7
Points : 317
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-01-16

View user profile http://peter-toepfer.de/

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by doxoliday on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 am

I can feel major headwinds occurring within the growing awareness of our topographical planate life world regarding its actual, existential nature. I think Schopenhauer said it best regarding truth: First the truth is ignored, then it is mocked, then it is attacked, then it becomes self-evident. Conversely, lies or deceptions are typically paraded around and demand the center of attention (not ignored), are insulated from objective criticism, falsification and are considered beyond rebuke (not mocked), whole institutions and most groups of people reflexively and compulsively go to war to defend it (not attacked), and can only be accepted from belief in authority and regurgitated hearsay (cannot be self-evident). As we can see, the globearth (note: when you connect the two words 'globe' and 'earth' together with a shared 'e' it epitomozes the attitude towards the life world according to the globelings--a glob, gunk, goop, a mess, etc.) has never passed through any of the aforementioned phases of truth and is thus based on deception and repititous reinforcement, not epistemological scrutiny whatsoever. If there was a graphic analysis of the direction of globe earth credibility in the public's mind in comparison to the general curiosity of nonglobular models, the trend reached it's peak in the late 80's and has been declining in favor of the comparison ever since. Yet, even as of 4-5 years ago, it appeared as though the bull(shit) trend would remain indefinitely, yet it now looks like an avalanche is approaching! The globe will eventually be seen for what it truly is: a scarcity model of resources, life forms and inhabitable zones designed to beguile the population into perfidy, depravity and nihilism regarding collective action and individual purpose. After all, the phrase "shit happens" is literally the most encompassing nutshell encapsulation of the entire modern astronomical-evolutionary cosmology (minus all the theoretical abstraction and formalistic conceit) in prominemce today. How sophisticated, how elegant. NOT. Planate Science and neo-empiricism will replace this lame sauce attitude with a better encompassing phrase: Life is exploration.
avatar
doxoliday

Posts : 13
Points : 351
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2017-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by Dactylion on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:37 am

I remind myself when engaging in FE discussion with others, that my role isn't to convince, but to converse.

The responsibility falls on them to accept or reject simple reasoning and observation.

And I'm fairly convinced that there is a degree of intellectual dishonesty on their part.

After all, the laws of perspective are simple enough for a child to understand.
avatar
Dactylion

Posts : 10
Points : 317
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2018-01-25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by Schpankme on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:14 am

Dactylion wrote:
when engaging in FE discussion with others
my role isn't to convince
but to converse

The responsibility falls on them to accept or reject simple reasoning and observation
there is a degree of intellectual dishonesty on their part

the laws of perspective are simple enough for a child to understand

Very nicely stated, welcome to IFERS.
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by iwanttobefree on Fri May 11, 2018 11:28 am

heres a good one i think.
if you bring up crepuscular rays, you force them to use perspective as reallity to debunk you, and already here you have them in a good position.
and its altso easy to prove them wrong by simply stating that perspective dont treat vertical lines in that way, as can be seen on other high vertical lines like buildings and masts, there is a reason the leaning tower is a famous strucure.

a response to this is that buldings sure do lean as they might demonstrate with a picture taken in the middle of four tall buldings with the camera pointing straight up (witch ofcorse is useles as it changes the vertical lines into z axis lines)

and now you can start calling them drunk as they claim to see leaning buldings everywhere. i dont see how they can to get out of this one.

also about the debates going on on the internet, im getting confident that there is a information gathering going on, they collect our arguments to perfect there own, so dont be to naive when debateing.

and to eric, dont underestimate neil or whoever you might debate in the future, even tho im sure you will crush em, its never wise to underestimate an opponent, they gain more tricks and confusion tactics every day.


Last edited by iwanttobefree on Thu May 31, 2018 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

iwanttobefree

Posts : 18
Points : 377
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2017-12-08
Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by mitch on Fri May 11, 2018 3:50 pm

iwanttobefree wrote:
and to eric, dont underestimate neil or whoever you might debate in the Future, even tho im sure you will crush em, its never wise to underestimate an opponent, they gain more tricks and confusion tactics every day.

I fail to see what degrassyass oblate spheroid tyson can bring to the table in the event of a proper FE debate which will never be permitted to happen. The bloke is an actor and a buffoon playing to the lowest common denominator. What on earth do you think he could possibly debunk FE with?
avatar
mitch

Posts : 117
Points : 1430
Reputation : 267
Join date : 2016-01-08
Location : Northumbria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by iwanttobefree on Fri May 11, 2018 6:49 pm

mitch wrote:
iwanttobefree wrote:
and to eric, dont underestimate neil or whoever you might debate in the Future, even tho im sure you will crush em, its never wise to underestimate an opponent, they gain more tricks and confusion tactics every day.

I fail to see what degrassyass oblate spheroid tyson can bring to the table in the event of a proper FE debate which will never be permitted to happen. The bloke is an actor and a buffoon playing to the lowest common denominator. What on earth do you think he could possibly debunk FE with?

yes you are right, dont take it the wrong way, i also dont see what the clown could bring, but thats the problem, we see him as low hangning fruit, but if a debate happen he will have information from higher places, they do work hard to poke holes in reallity and if a dubay debate happen the aces will come out no mater who is the opponent, so i just wanted to say be prepared that they probly have some confusing crap that he hasnt heard yet.

but i agree it will never happen, and if it dose it will probly not be a honest debate, probably tecnical isseues.

what did you think of my argument on crepuscular rays? theres no way out for them if you take this route right? sunny



edit: btw im really glad they made the misstake to announce it,i will keap spamming at random jre videos "we want dubay vs tyson debate".
im really wondering why they even announced it in the first place, what kind of crap did they have planed? what kind of evil could they do in a jre pod cast, surely they arnt gonna let eric talk for 2 hours.


Last edited by iwanttobefree on Thu May 31, 2018 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

iwanttobefree

Posts : 18
Points : 377
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2017-12-08
Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by mitch on Sat May 12, 2018 12:41 pm

iwanttobefree wrote:
information from higher places
they do work hard to poke holes in reallity
the aces will come out
they probly have some confusing crap that he hasnt heard yet.

Such as what? This sounds really shilly
avatar
mitch

Posts : 117
Points : 1430
Reputation : 267
Join date : 2016-01-08
Location : Northumbria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by iwanttobefree on Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 pm

ok, if you say so, i dont know what they could do, so why do you think they announced it? you think they wanted to have an honest debate? surely the day they stand up against eric they will put alot of efort in taking him down.
and if there would be even 5 min debate with eric they would never send someone unprepared.

what about it do you mean would be shilly?

iwanttobefree

Posts : 18
Points : 377
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2017-12-08
Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by mitch on Sun May 13, 2018 12:35 pm

A formal FE debate will never be permitted to happen, that's a given. You are speculating there is some exotic, mysterious argument against FE Truth when there isn't; which i'm sure most here would agree is pretty shilly and potentially discouraging to forum newbies. If you consider the content on this forum and have understood every aspect of all the literature and research (ancient & contemporary) you will know there is no argument against evidentary FE truth
avatar
mitch

Posts : 117
Points : 1430
Reputation : 267
Join date : 2016-01-08
Location : Northumbria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by iwanttobefree on Sun May 13, 2018 12:57 pm

mitch wrote:A formal FE debate will never be permitted to happen, that's a given. You are speculating there is some exotic, mysterious argument against FE Truth when there isn't; which i'm sure most here would agree is pretty shilly and potentially discouraging to forum newbies. If you consider the content on this forum and have understood every aspect of all the literature and research (ancient & contemporary) you will know there is no argument against evidentary FE truth

i havent said anything about exotic mysterious arguments, but dishonest beyond our imagaination.
i also never claimed that fe is debunkable, only confusable.
you have missunderstood me i think. im not the best at expressing my thoghts, if i talk badly pls feel free to ask what i mean.

iwanttobefree

Posts : 18
Points : 377
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2017-12-08
Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by andyow1 on Sat May 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Hi Everyone. First post here. Great site with lots of good info and genuine people. Much appreciated. I know the earth is flat and that all/most so-called conspiracy theories are in fact truths. Too much cognitive dissonance and brainwashing going around for most to see the simplicity of the flat earth. Quick question. I've read through a lot here on ifers and elsewhere and can't get a clean answer about shadows and the Sun. I told my friend the earth is flat and he went out and did a sun tracking experiment. He said the shadows from his wooden stick were consistent at 15 degrees per hour. He did the test middle of May in middle Sweden (Karlstad). He said that disproves the flat earth because using trigonometry if the earth was a plane and the sun was coming and going on a plane overhead then the angular velocity of the sun should change (decrease when it moves away for example) and not remain constant at 15 degrees. I know the earth is flat and I'm not a left brain type. For me it's about the big picture and seeing all the clues and one can clearly see the earth is flat, NASA is full of it, etc. But I would like to be able to tell my friend why he is wrong from a left brain perspective. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance, Andy

andyow1

Posts : 13
Points : 201
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by Admin on Sat May 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Hey Andyow, the Sun covering 15 degrees each hour is exactly as expected in the geocentric model and it is his own false assumption that it should change:

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1252
Points : 5537
Reputation : 3046
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by andyow1 on Sat May 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Okay thanks Eric. I'll let him know that. And thanks for your work and dedication on this topic and exposing all the other lies. Your documentary on the true story about WW2 had me in tears thinking about what happened to Hitler and the Germans who were trying to bring peace to the world. I always knew the history we read in school wasn't right and your documentary filled in a lot of missing pieces for me. My wife and I will be joining you in the good fight and spreading the word and exposing the lies. These pedophile demon-worshipping a-holes don't stand a chance. Their reign of terror and destruction is coming to an end. We were wondering where the "best/safest" place to live would be and if you have any suggestions I would appreciate your input. We are in Spain now but thinking of Norway since they are not in the EU. We like the idea of Thailand a lot since we love fresh fruits and are both sun loving Vegans. But then visas are a problem. Anyways would be curious to hear what you think. Thanks again, Eric. Cheers, Andy

andyow1

Posts : 13
Points : 201
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by EthericData2 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:51 pm

**Copied from a previous post in another thread and thought it was worth adding here as well.**

Okay, I think I figured out the mechanism that is creating this conspiracy of silence.

I just finished reading a book titled "The Worm At The Core" by Sheldon Solomon, and a couple of excerpts from the book resonated with me and bought me back to this conversation. I recommend reading this book if you are seeking to live within peace and grace, knowing that believing in FE is going to attract opposition.

Sheldon Solomon wrote:

Our longing to transcend death inflames violence toward each other. While our cultural scheme of things keeps a lid on our mortal dread, others cling to very different sets of beliefs to manage theirs. Acknowledging their “truths” inevitably calls ours into question. We have to believe in our own truths to sustain the precarious view that life is meaningful and that we are significant, enduring beings. “One culture is always a potential menace to another,” Becker observed, “because it is a living example that life can go on heroically within a value framework totally alien to one’s own.” If the Aborigines’ belief that magical ancestors metamorphosed into humans after becoming lizards is credible, then the idea that God created the world in six days, and Adam in his image, must be suspect.

And the threat posed by different belief systems runs much deeper than mutually exclusive creation stories. Our entire way of life, everything we believe in and everything we strive for, can be challenged by alternative worldviews.

It is deeply disturbing to have one’s fundamental beliefs called into question. Take our meanings and purposes away, characterize them as juvenile, useless, or evil, and all we have left are the vulnerable physical creatures that we are. Because cultural conceptions of reality keep a lid on mortal dread, acknowledging the legitimacy of beliefs contrary to our own unleashes the very terror those beliefs serve to quell. So we must parry the threat by derogating and dehumanizing those with alternative views of life, by forcing them to adopt our beliefs and co-opting aspects of their cultures into our own, or by obliterating them entirely.

Moreover, people’s sense of meaning and significance cannot completely alleviate mortal terror. Symbols are extremely powerful. Indeed, they are the underlying basis of human imagination, creativity, and the uniquely human capacity to transform reality in accordance with our desires. But no symbol is sufficiently commanding to completely overcome the terror of death. There is always residual death anxiety, a “rumble of panic” that is projected onto other groups of people designated as all-encompassing repositories of evil. And when those in one group bolster their psychological security by imposing their will and venting their animosity on another, this frequently produces a backlash by the “others,” resulting in a vicious cycle of bitter acrimony.


So, Yalom notes, once individuals relinquish their intellectualized galactic view of existence, there are virtually always aspects of life that do matter to them. The therapist’s goal is thus to help clients find those meanings and orient them toward engaging in activities that serve to bolster and affirm them. Such meanings would then serve as a durable foundation for obtaining and maintaining self-esteem. Infused with a new or renewed sense of meaning and value, individuals can better distinguish between who they are and who other people expect them to be, and clarify what they want for themselves. They can then act on their desires, “willing” in existential parlance, making more mature and courageous choices about their current and future concerns (as well as coming to terms with maladaptive choices in the past) and taking greater responsibility for their decisions.

EthericData2

Posts : 11
Points : 356
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by awakenedmack on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:48 pm

So earlier today I was trying to convince my older brother of "flat earth" so I put on this video. While the video was on we were talking about the flat earth and he just wasn't convinced at all. He went on to ask me if I think the videos of air balloons showing the curvature was fake like I claimed the images of earth are also fake. I then stated that there are multiple air balloon videos without a fish eyed lens and in fact they show no curvature what so ever. My brother also stated that you can't see boats go over the horizon where I then said this is the reason I'm showing you this video right now. He tried to argue that gravity indeed is the reason water is able to stick to the globe. after a few minutes he walked out of the room in anger and didn't even watch the part of the video I wanted him to see.
My point here is even if you have evidence and demonstrable facts the majority of people just go with what they know/been taught and aren't even willing to hear what you have to say.


sorry if this has been hard to read. i'm not that great at getting my point across via text.


awakenedmack

Posts : 10
Points : 138
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-07-13
Age : 20
Location : scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by doxoliday on Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:41 am

awakenedmack: embracing our planate lifeworld for what it is takes courage of mind in an age of cowardly dismissals couched in false superiority and "settled science" (an odious oxymoron). Either he can admit his (and everyone's) complete lack of primary knowledge on the subject of the heavenly bodies and our indispensable reliance on practical sense or he will continue to defer to other "more qualified" people defining reality to him in the form of idols and fantasies regarding space age indoctrination and everything else for that matter. There really is not much of an in between in this regard. Cheers in the meantime!
avatar
doxoliday

Posts : 13
Points : 351
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2017-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 am

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1252
Points : 5537
Reputation : 3046
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by vortexpuppy on Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:40 am

Objective Reality is not up for Debate. The Truth of this Direct Reality can only be discussed.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I now have #ZeroToleranceForGlobeGobblers Smile

They deserve only ridicule if they can't have an honest, truthful reasonable conversation.

vortexpuppy

Posts : 149
Points : 1481
Reputation : 273
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum