How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Opened mind now

Post by Jacobramirez on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 am

About three to four weeks ago, i was working a 24 hour shift. My buddy said we were gunna go down a rabbit hole. So we watched a few of Eric's videos. Immediately we were impressed, amazed, and in shock at the same time. We all did some more research and its astonishing. The amount of evidence that the earth is flat compared to it being round because "philosphers" have been teaching us this for a long time now is absurd. Weve gotten a handful of people at work now to become skeptical and even some turned to believing in flat earth. I am glad to be part of this community as i continue research and will explore these threads. Thanks guys!

Jacobramirez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Piero San Giorgio, Suite

Post by Peter Toepfer on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 am

I made a small video to which Piero replied in the commentaries:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as5RLa-YwA4&t=650s
And a second:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M47dxWqMTkY
Peter Toepfer

View user profile http://peter-toepfer.de/

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by doxoliday on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 am

I can feel major headwinds occurring within the growing awareness of our topographical planate life world regarding its actual, existential nature. I think Schopenhauer said it best regarding truth: First the truth is ignored, then it is mocked, then it is attacked, then it becomes self-evident. Conversely, lies or deceptions are typically paraded around and demand the center of attention (not ignored), are insulated from objective criticism, falsification and are considered beyond rebuke (not mocked), whole institutions and most groups of people reflexively and compulsively go to war to defend it (not attacked), and can only be accepted from belief in authority and regurgitated hearsay (cannot be self-evident). As we can see, the globearth (note: when you connect the two words 'globe' and 'earth' together with a shared 'e' it epitomozes the attitude towards the life world according to the globelings--a glob, gunk, goop, a mess, etc.) has never passed through any of the aforementioned phases of truth and is thus based on deception and repititous reinforcement, not epistemological scrutiny whatsoever. If there was a graphic analysis of the direction of globe earth credibility in the public's mind in comparison to the general curiosity of nonglobular models, the trend reached it's peak in the late 80's and has been declining in favor of the comparison ever since. Yet, even as of 4-5 years ago, it appeared as though the bull(shit) trend would remain indefinitely, yet it now looks like an avalanche is approaching! The globe will eventually be seen for what it truly is: a scarcity model of resources, life forms and inhabitable zones designed to beguile the population into perfidy, depravity and nihilism regarding collective action and individual purpose. After all, the phrase "shit happens" is literally the most encompassing nutshell encapsulation of the entire modern astronomical-evolutionary cosmology (minus all the theoretical abstraction and formalistic conceit) in prominemce today. How sophisticated, how elegant. NOT. Planate Science and neo-empiricism will replace this lame sauce attitude with a better encompassing phrase: Life is exploration.

doxoliday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum