IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

+22
vortexpuppy
awakenedmack
EthericData2
andyow1
iwanttobefree
mitch
Dactylion
doxoliday
Jacobramirez
Peter Toepfer
liamhendo1990
Schpankme
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Beashambassador
gillypoof
hmasoud
csp
ABalancedKarma
Admin
Foreverlearning
FL@T-E@RTH
Thinkforyourself
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?   - Page 3 Empty Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 am

What is necessary is we need to focus on the people that are more receptive and open minded, we can't waste our time on pointless debates with extremely diluted and brainwashed people. Even they will eventually see the circus before their eyes when they are ready.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?   - Page 3 Empty Re: How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?

Post by csp Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:02 am

Foreverlearning wrote:What is necessary is we need to focus on the people that are more receptive and open minded, we can't waste our time on pointless debates with extremely diluted and brainwashed people. Even they will eventually see the circus before their eyes when they are ready.

Definitely the best thing to do, plant the seed and move on. If someone calls me an idiot or "brainwashed" I simply ask them to whip out their smart phone and show me a real picture of earth with the hundreds (if not thousands) of satellites in orbit. When they realize it's not possible, I call them brainwashed in return Twisted Evil
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:30 am

I used to think some of my friends were smart, until I told 'em about all this. Definitely, can't waste more time with them, I linked 'em countless videos and articles and stuff, I discussed the subject with them and told 'em all the nonsense of the heliocentric model and fakery of space agencies, and the real reasons beyond world wars I & II. Not only they didn't listen to me, they didn't even watch or read, since they said I'm "part of a stupid cult" and "a nazi"... They have marx posters at home, and are commies, guess who is the brainwashed Rolling Eyes One of these blokes is always wearing USSR memorabilia like red army uniforms and the like  silent
I don't care to lose these people in the process, I'm tired of "marx said this and that" or "luckily we defeated evil nazies"...
I think I've been very unlucky in my life, I've managed to meet the worst kind of idiots in the world, even if they have been loyal friends for years. Gotta move on anyway.
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by hmasoud Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:20 am

People I speak to do not necessarily change their minds, but at least become skeptical about the heliocentric model, and when that happens, then I succeeded in my mission.

hmasoud

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+HashemMasoud

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:52 pm

The point is that people too many times just refuse to even debate things! They just trust our own oppressors, and believe everything authority says, nevermind how fucked up it is! They like to mock us in any possible way, but they're totally blind it seems!
"Life is a computer simulation" they say, and it's very real: fake economy, fake money, fake internet friends, fake world and universe pictures! Everything's fake, but guess what, people thinks life is a computer simulation when, obviously, only the "reality" they're giving us is totally fake! This is madness.
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:57 pm

hmasoud wrote:People I speak to do not necessarily change their minds, but at least become skeptical about the heliocentric model, and when that happens, then I succeeded in my mission.

Yes absolutely! I personally believe if you stimulate an individuals mind too ask questions, you've triggered a thought process that they possibly would have never entertained.
This is how I have come to the true reality of our Earth, especially focusing on non-logical information.

Last edited by Foreverlearning on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:09 pm

csp wrote:
Foreverlearning wrote:What is necessary is we need to focus on the people that are more receptive and open minded, we can't waste our time on pointless debates with extremely diluted and brainwashed people. Even they will eventually see the circus before their eyes when they are ready.

Definitely the best thing to do, plant the seed and move on. If someone calls me an idiot or "brainwashed" I simply ask them to whip out their smart phone and show me a real picture of earth with the hundreds (if not thousands) of satellites in orbit. When they realize it's not possible, I call them brainwashed in return Twisted Evil

Yes plant the seed for sure! If possible I personally like to use outdoor observational technics, because who ever is present is observing exactly what I am observing and then it comes down to perspective, and if you can convince someone to look at something in a different light, it stimulates questions.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by gillypoof Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:41 pm

hello all,the thing that saddens me is when good friends try and censor me.In 2016 3 friends have refused to even talk anymore.I wonder why FE brings out this in people,I have discussed lots of cover ups false flags ,but FE forget it.Even so called enlightened people get so angry.

gillypoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:50 pm

gillypoof wrote:.I wonder why FE brings out this in people,I have discussed lots of cover ups false flags ,but FE forget it.Even so called enlightened people get so angry.

cognitive dissonance
Eric's recent video explains part of the problem, Best regards

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by gillypoof Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:05 pm

thanx,won,t do any good though.People say Eric hurts the brain,or he's being paid by the Russians.I always offer the best first,i.e Eric's vids.I guess it could be me,probably a reason why the diplomatic corps never wanted me.I was very very excited when I looked at FE stuff maybe a year ago now.I never thought it would be this hard to wake people up.Its much harder than any other topic i can think of.I remember how i felt when I kept seeing FE stuff,I never went near it,but then I looked because I was intrigued at how many people were talking about it.The rest is history,for me the evidence was there.

gillypoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:11 am

gillypoof wrote:thanx,won,t do any good though.People say Eric hurts the brain,or he's being paid by the Russians.I always offer the best first,i.e Eric's vids.I guess it could be me,probably a reason why the diplomatic corps never wanted me.I was very very excited when I looked at FE stuff maybe a year ago now.I never thought it would be this hard to wake people up.Its much harder than any other topic i can think of.I remember how i felt when I kept seeing FE stuff,I never went near it,but then I looked because I was intrigued at how many people were talking about it.The rest is history,for me the evidence was there.

Don't get discouraged, the truth always rises to the top, sometimes very slowly but always to the top.
Plant seeds of truth, move on to more receptive people and time will be on your side.
Best regards
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:29 am

gillypoof wrote:I never thought it would be this hard to wake people up.Its much harder than any other topic i can think of.I remember how i felt when I kept seeing FE stuff,I never went near it,but then I looked because I was intrigued at how many people were talking about it.The rest is history,for me the evidence was there.

Unfortunately the Globetards have a lifetime of indoctrination as a head-start, much like Religion, they know they can brainwash you for life if they get to you early enough.
This is why so-called 'education' is started earlier and earlier, you have preschool, nursery, they need to embed the brainwashing before the age of 7.
They paint cosmology & physics as these hard to understand concepts only seriously intelligent people can understand.
There is a reason they always use incredibly convoluted mathematical equations when 'selling the lies'

http://www.usstatesrights.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BigProblems450.png

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:53 am

You cannot debate people that the earth is flat, because just how the second you start such debate you know the earth is flat and won't be convinced otherwise, they are the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:20 am

Illuminati? You mean jewz wrote:You cannot debate people that the earth is flat

Of course you can, that's an absurd statement.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:56 am

csp wrote:
Illuminati? You mean jewz wrote:You cannot debate people that the earth is flat

Of course you can, that's an absurd statement.
When you debate a globe earther and they say, 'gravity does this so it means the earth is round' among other things, do you even consider being convinced? No. You view yours truly as the truth from the start without question. Which is the same thing they do tenfold because they are indoctrinated into believing flat earthers are nutcases. We can at least sympathize. The amount of 'debates' you have to do to convince one person that there's a CHANCE the earth is flat could be better spent creating a video to try to do the same in a mass manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30 am

If your debate ends because they refuse to listen to your arguments then it's not much of a debate in the first place, I have many friends and colleagues who respect me and have been convinced without a doubt that there is definitely something wrong with the currently accepted model - they still have doubts/questions regarding the function of the stars/luminaries but they certainly agree that the earth itself is a flat plane.

There is also no reason why you can't debate people AND create videos, why does it have to be one or the other? I know many people who don't even browse YouTube that are now interested in the topic, so a video would not have reached them - I think it's a great topic for intellectual circles because of the many ancient and modern (rowbotham, etc) sources for the flat earth argument.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminati? You mean jewz Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:31 am

That's my entire point, that it's hardly ever a debate. Hold on to those friends because most people report people viewing them as insane and losing lifelong friends over a belief.

There's no reason you can't, it's just incredibly time-wasting and lackluster to do so. It's repeating the same things over and over again into a brick wall. Show me one internet comment that you have of someone going from 'lmao stfu retard the earths flat like your brain deal with it' which I consider to be the same as 'gravity proves otherwise' 'just look at a nasa photo' 'sun setting' to 'Hmm.. That actually makes sense.. I'll look into it.'

Just one.

Most of the time such people believe fluoride is good for your health, i'm going to take a guess and say your friends were already enlightened about many issues to begin with, in no way representing the median.

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:01 pm

I had to comment on a persons youtube video trying to debunk a few of Eric's proofs from his book, 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball.
This person used a 2 meter bathtub and a 50 meter swimming pool claiming that water does curve, absolutely ridiculous examples!
I mentioned the equation 8" x distance squared and that this individual was simply parroting their indoctrination.
Well my comment was deleted, but the was discussion about the equation questioning its validity, and claiming that the equation is used by Flat Earthers to dispel any of the curvature claims, LOL!!!
That equation is the ballers equation, yes?
It seems if you use their own information against their theory they throw it out the window, or simply lie about from which it came.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:10 pm

Foreverlearning wrote:
I had to comment on a persons youtube video trying to debunk a few of Eric's 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball
I mentioned the equation 8" x distance squared and that this individual was simply parroting their indoctrination
my comment was deleted
claiming that the equation is used by Flat Earthers
That equation is the ballers equation, yes?
It seems if you use their own information against their theory they throw it out the window

This is the new tactic claiming " the equation 8" x distance squared" is no longer valid.

Here's my conversation with CoolHardLogic aka Cryogenic Vortex:

Testing Flattards - Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk

Schpankme Verimuch
I'm just pointing out how you've become an indoctrinated Religious Fanatic.
You will, if given the chance introduce Fictional nonsense into the flat Earth discussion.

Cryogenic Vortex
no, thanks... There's a lot of fictional nonsense in "the flat earth discussion":
-small Sun
-the dome
-self-illuminating moon
-cooling moonlight
-geometrically impossible nonsense you call "perspective"
-density somehow pulls objects towards the earth
-flat earth itself.

Schpankme Verimuch
Spin
Curvature
Gravity
Space
Spaceballs
Space Weapons
Space Men
Aliens from Space
Anyone can use a 20X zoom camera and see objects 10 miles out (ball math = 66 feet below observer);
this is not possible on the magical ball Earth.

Cryogenic Vortex
everything in the list is certainly real, except for weapons in space and aliens, that we have no direct evidence of.

"Anyone can use a 20X zoom camera and see object 10 miles"
The distance to horizon is a function of your altitude.
The higher you are, the farther it is.
Magnification has nothing to do with it

"ball math - 66 feet below observer"
First of all, your formula isn't "ball math" and it's used only by geometricall illiterate flattards nowadays.
Second of all, the floor in your room is "below the observer", yet you can see it just fine.

Schpankme Verimuch
Your double talk did not provide for any dismissal of the evidence.

Let me simplify it for you, since you look to distort reality.
At SEA-LEVEL anyone can use a 20X zoom camera and see an object at 10 miles;
Balltard math would put the observer, standing on the beach, 66 feet below the object.

NASA says Square the Distance (10 Miles):
10 X 10 = 100

NASA says multiply by 8 inches per mile:
100 X 8 = 800

Convert to feet (divide by 12)
800 / 12 = 66.6 feet

Normally, you would getup off your ass and run the test; but you can't you've been indoctrinated to repeat Science Fiction stories as fact.

Cryogenic Vortex
Let me simplify it for you now, because you seem to be a retard.

This equation only works, when your elevation is 0.0 meters.
For every meter of your elevation the error grows and does it quite rapidly.
That's why your bullshit formula is not used by anyone, who wants to estimate the actual effects of the curvature of the Earth.
Your kindergarten-level arithmetic would only be true, if the camera is halfway underwater and no atmospheric refraction is happening.

How many times we have to tell fucktards like you, that your 8 inches per mile BS isn't a reliable way to estimate, how much of the reference object would be hidden behind the curvature?
It is getting explained to you literally everytime you start talking about this crap.

"NASA says"
NASA doesn't use it.
They aren't a bunch of flattards.

Schpankme Verimuch
Whats the drop across ten (10) miles?
Bring forth that Balltard math.
Use Sea_LEVEL.

Cryogenic Vortex
why the hell do you have to use sea level?
Are you a fish or something?
The following pairs of numbers are altitudes and the hidden height at 10 mile distance, ignoring refraction:

0 ft; 66 ft.
3 ft; 41 ft
6 ft; 32 ft
9 ft; 26 ft
12 ft; 22 ft
15 ft; 18 ft
25 ft; 10 ft
50 ft; 1 ft
100 ft; 0 ft.

Schpankme Verimuch
10 miles = 66 feet
Balltard got the same drop.
Balltard can't see drop cause he lives on spinning ball that always looks flat.
Balltard going to say 20x zoom camera cannot look out 10 miles?
Balltard got soem esplaining todo.

Cryogenic Vortex
trolling', trollin', trollin'...
The probem with your bullshit formula is quite apparent here: it gives the same answer regardless of your altitude, which is as false, as it can get.

"Balltard got the same drop."
The limitations of your view are not solely defined by a drop, you fucking moron.
It is the function of your altitude and the radius of the Earth.

Schpankme Verimuch
Balltard, your drop across the curve at 10 miles, is as you stated, 66 Feet.

So, your little rant has NO merit; it's yet another example of your Religious Fanaticism.

Even if you held your 20X zoom camera at a height of 6 feet above Sea_LEVEL, the drop across the ball would be 32 feet.

Now, hit me with some of that Scientism bullshit.

Cryogenic Vortex
who cares about how much the horizon drops from a tangent line?
-it's now what defines how far you should see.
Any object has its own height, so it would be visible, if it's height is greater, than that, which is obscured by the horizon at that distance
Try harder, Bozo, you aren't provocative enough.

Schpankme Verimuch
As you've been told, you can see an object 10 miles out using a 20X zoom camera;
this means a small boat will be seen; which is not possible on the magical Ball Earth.

Welcome to the flat Earth, where Freemason fake space, and Jesuits create big bangs.

Cryogenic Vortex
what are the height of the observer?
what are the dimensions of a small boat?
what are the weather conditions?
how is the distance estimated?

Schpankme Verimuch
Observer height: 6 feet above Sea_Level
Boat Length: 30 feet
Boat Height above water: 6 feet
weather conditions: Clear, cool, visibility 60 miles.
Distance to Boat is per established at 10 miles.
Boat is broad-side to observer.

Take the shot!

Cryogenic Vortex
and where did you get this information?

Schpankme Verimuch
Good bye Balltard
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Thank you for sharing that Schpankme. It certainly shows the absurdity of these brainwashed individuals and them grasping at straws, so ridiculous!

Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Mon May 08, 2017 4:01 am

Foreverlearning wrote:Thank you for sharing that Schpankme. It certainly shows the absurdity of these brainwashed individuals and them grasping at straws, so ridiculous!

How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?   - Page 3 Looksl10

"does this look real to you, if so, lose my number"
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Mon May 08, 2017 4:03 am

my go to against aggressive globe-earthers is to show them the above footage, I ask them if it is real. If they say yes, I move on
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 pm

density and buoyancy debate
ballers [the indoctrinated] purposefully lead people into giving buoyancy as an explanation
than slap down the equation that includes gravitational acceleration

I always thought Archimedes was behind the buoyancy force and long before gravity

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Earth Flat

Archimedes' Principle
There is no force pulling down, so do not let anyone create a straw-man around such nonsense.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?   - Page 3 Empty Letter to Piero San Giorgio

Post by Peter Toepfer Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Hi I'm following Piero San Giorgio on Youtube. Piero is an excellant author and vlogger specialised in survivalism and prepperism. He is Swiss, speaks and writes mostly in French but speaks very good english, german, italian and maybe more languages. He is very intelligent and enjoyable, I think he is the survivalist number one in Francophonia.
Lately he mentioned the flat earth theory and told his viewers that he - of course - does not believe in this strange theory which - and this is the most important, so he said - is very bad and harmful for the good conspiration theories because it brings them in a bad light.
Now, because I like him, I sent him a letter. I know that there are some French guys here, that is why I post it here:

Salut Piero,
On a eu contact via FB deux fois, tu ne te rappeleras pas, je suis le mec qui vit en Hongrie, tu me disait l’autre jour que c’est, quant au effondrement à venir, un bon choix.
Je suis un vrai fan de toi, je suis toutes tes vidéo et je rattrape les anciennes une après l’autre. Il en reste pas mal vu le nombre mais c’est tellement intéressant…. Bien sûr je ne suis pas d’accord avec certains truc… – en fait ce n’est qu’une seule chose qui m’est éructé comme on dit en allemand (je t’en ai parlé sur FB) mais ce n’est absolument pas la peine d’en parler, pour moi tes vidéos sont super-intéreessants, un vrai plaisir et, bien sûr et sûrtout, aussi très utile, c’est tout ce qui compte, le reste je m’en contrefous, bien sûr (je suis un peu comme toi).
Mais quand même… Sauf que… :
Sur la thèse de la terre plate, tu te trompe (selon toute vraisemblance). Cela pourrait m’être bien égal mais pour une fois… Je suis trop ton copain (unilatéral), il faut que je te le dise ! Je suis sûr que tu n’as jamais regardé les vidéos d’Eric Dubay, n’est-ce pas ? (Un mec d’ailleur très intéressant pour beaucoup d’autres aspects ! Il est maître de combat machin, un truc asiatique, musicien, auteur, c’est un de mecs où je me demande comment ils font avec les 24 h… (ok, il a son collectif, la International Flat Earth Research Society). Je suis primitiviste mais j’admire quand même pas mal son intelligence et sa culture et ses connaissances.)
Sans l'approuver et sans adhérer à ses thèses, je te PROMETS quelquechose de très très intéressant ; si tu t’implique un tout petit peu, tu vas bénéficier d’un régal intellectuel ! (Même si la thèse se révélera comme fausse ; elle mets le doigt sur certains points bizarres dans les théories de ses adversaires, déjà pas mal.) A mon goût, cette étude de comparation de paradigme va trop vite maintenant après le holo hoax et 9/11, ca glisse maintenant, c’est un peu dommage, j’aimerais le re-faire, c’est très marrant de traduire un paradigme dans l’autre, de les superposer un sur l’autre, de faire l’allez et retour dans sa tête… C’est fascinant de voir comment un paradigme change pour un autre ou bien d’en voir un disparaître même sans en obligatoirement obtenir un nouveau (je ne serais pas trop surpris s'il y en ait un 3e…). Et qui sait quel changement de paradigme on verra encore… – assez de plaisir à venir (pas seulement l’effondrement) !
Prends l’océan pacifique ou atlantque, peu importe. Cette surface ÉNORME, déjà cela ne permets plus de parler d’un rond ou d’une balle puisque l’eau DOIT être plate. Je sais, tu disais dans une de tes vidéos récentes (je crois c’était celle sur les théories dites de conspiration) que la terre n’est de toute façon pas ronde mais avec cette surface plate énorme, on ne peut pas non plus parler d’une poire (je ne me rappele pas quel mot ou quelle forme géométrique ou spaciale tu utilisais), et encore : on a PLUSIEURS océans…
Le deuxième truc qui saute à l’oeil, c’est les objets qu’on – dans le paradigme de la globalité – ne devrait pas voir s’ils sont à une grande distance à cause de la courbure de la terre : ils devraient disparaître de vue. Alors on voit tous ces objets jusqu’à un grand éloignement ; quand ils disparaissent, on peut les rattraper ou faire ré-apparaître avec des jumelles.
Bref, pour moi, ce sont les deux arguments les plus convaincants et – je crois – irréfutables, mais je ne veut absolument pas être en dispute avec toi, les disputes ne m’intéressent pas. Je te souhaite simplement ce plaisir…
A la prochaine vidéo, jusqu’en 2022 !
Cordialement,
Peter Töpfer
Peter Toepfer
Peter Toepfer

http://peter-toepfer.de/

Back to top Go down

How To Debate With Heliocentric Globetrotters?   - Page 3 Empty Opened mind now

Post by Jacobramirez Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 am

About three to four weeks ago, i was working a 24 hour shift. My buddy said we were gunna go down a rabbit hole. So we watched a few of Eric's videos. Immediately we were impressed, amazed, and in shock at the same time. We all did some more research and its astonishing. The amount of evidence that the earth is flat compared to it being round because "philosphers" have been teaching us this for a long time now is absurd. Weve gotten a handful of people at work now to become skeptical and even some turned to believing in flat earth. I am glad to be part of this community as i continue research and will explore these threads. Thanks guys!

Jacobramirez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next