View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fake Press And Media Manipulation

Post by Themis on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:50 pm

Themis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:17 pm

(40) In 2005, British soldiers dressed as Arabs were caught by Iraqi police after a shootout against the police. The soldiers apparently possessed explosives, and were accused of attempting to set off bombs. While none of the soldiers admitted that they were carrying out attacks, British soldiers and a column of British tanks stormed the jail they were held in, broke down a wall of the jail, and busted them out. The extreme measures used to free the soldiers – rather than have them face questions and potentially stand trial – could be considered an admission.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/world/british-tanks-in-smash-and-grab-raid-1-1096576

(41) Undercover Israeli soldiers admitted in 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians.

http://blogs.afp.com/correspondent/?post/those-disguised-as-arabs-israeli-agents-at-work-amid-palestinian-protesters

(49) A Colombian army colonel has admitted that his unit murdered 57 civilians, then dressed them in uniforms and claimed they were rebels killed in combat.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-14149676

(51) The highly-respected writer for the Telegraph Ambrose Evans-Pritchard says that the head of Saudi intelligence – Prince Bandar – recently admitted that the Saudi government controls “Chechen” terrorists.

(55) Israeli police were again filmed in 2015 dressing up as Arabs and throwing stones, then turning over Palestinian protesters to Israeli soldiers.

(59) A former U.S. intelligence officer recently alleged:

Most terrorists are false flag terrorists or are created by our own security services.

(60) The head and special agent in charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles office said that most terror attacks are committed by the CIA and FBI as false flags. Similarly, the director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan – Lt. General William Odom said:

By any measure the US has long used terrorism. In ‘78-79 the Senate was trying to pass a law against international terrorism – in every version they produced, the lawyers said the US would be in violation.

Complete article with links :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-31/governments-admit-much-modern-history-has-been-manipulated-false-flag-attacks

Themis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Syria - The Media Lies of Aljazeera & the BBC - Shoruk

lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fake Press And Media Manipulation

Post by Beashambassador on Thu May 26, 2016 3:08 pm

COLORS OF HELL: Subconscious Satanic Programming in Media

Beashambassador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fake Press And Media Manipulation

Post by Beashambassador on Sun May 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Remember to send the trolls here when they call you a "conspiracy theorist":

CIA Document 1035-960 Proof that the term Conspiracy theorist was weaponized to shout down anything challenging the official narrative.

Here is the official document:

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=53510#relPageId=2

Beashambassador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:21 am

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador on Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Beashambassador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:28 pm

I don't and never have owned a mobile (cell) phone.
My Grandfather was a high ranking communications officer in WWII and later went on to work for BT developing all sorts including working on 1G in the mid ninety eighties.
In 1992 when 2G started to take hold and they became affordable he told me and all my family not to use them saying the true health affects were being subverted by so-called independent studies and their so-called acceptable safe levels were falsified and warned cancer rates would increase.
He died back in 1998 and to this day I have never owned one and true to his word we have seen cancer rates explode, since the 1970's testicular cancer cases have risen over 90% and that's because most men keep their phones in their trouser/jean pockets right beside their testicles.

FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 pm

I was watching "the price is right" a few days ago and the first 2 contestants were jewish. the first kid had the jew hat on and the second guy was named goldstein. I couldnt stand to watch any longer but I caught the closing credits and adam sandler is the director of the show. go figure

fakenasa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:50 pm

fakenasa wrote:I was watching "the price is right" a few days ago and the first 2 contestants were jewish.  the first kid had the jew hat on and the second guy was named goldstein.  I couldnt stand to watch any longer but I caught the closing credits and adam sandler is the director of the show. go figure
That isn't surprising, considering Bob Barker was in one of Adam Sandler's movies, Happy Gilmore was the movie.

Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 pm

IMDB does not link The Price is Right to the movie asshole Adam Sandler, but it could still be the same. The one linked from TPIR page has very little to his name.

thugnastylol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Ah yes thanks i see. but with that name there is 0% chance he is not jewish also.

fakenasa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum