IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud)

+11
Phineas
mitch
Admin
Skywalker
Schpankme
Ziggy Kelleher
inerratic
ABalancedKarma
George Tirebiter
iahawks
Thinkforyourself
15 posters

Go down

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Empty Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud)

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Posted by lizardking on 03/27/2015

This thread is concerning the possibility that the real Stephen Hawking was murdered and replaced with a stand-in who literally could not even voice his own thoughts in the 60's.

See the pictures for comparison:

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) A-young-Stephen-Hawking-1963
Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Tumblr_mdjlxhBqKR1qhg3jwo1_400
'A young Stephen Hawking in 1963'

And then we have this Hawking, who in my opinion is visibly not the same man.

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) D7uw9eFGVKclphadzL3Pfdq9Mzo5XJKTsX02eYvMGQ

There are other anomalies as well. He has managed to live with ALS up until the grand old age of 73, even though most people are diagnosed in their 50's and die within five years. He was diagnosed with motor neuron disease when he was just 21 years old. How has he managed to fend off this disease for over fifty years, without even needing a breath ventilator? Nobody knows. We are supposed to believe this outstanding genius could not read until he was eight and had mediocre grades in school. Then there is the question of his voice synthesizer and cheek twitching. 

Here's how "Stephen" says his computer works:

"Since 1997, my computer-based communication system has been sponsored and provided by Intel® Corporation. A tablet computer mounted on the arm of my wheelchair is powered by my wheelchair batteries, although the tablets internal battery will keep the computer running if necessary.

My main interface to the computer is through a program called EZ Keys, written by Words Plus Inc. This provides a software keyboard on the screen. A cursor automatically scans across this keyboard by row or by column. I can select a character by moving my cheek to stop the cursor. My cheek movement is detected by an infrared switch that is mounted on my spectacles. This switch is my only interface with the computer. EZ Keys includes a word prediction algorithm, so I usually only have to type the first couple of characters before I can select the whole word. When I have built up a sentence, I can send it to my speech synthesizer. I use a separate hardware synthesizer, made by Speech+. It is the best I have heard, although it gives me an accent that has been described variously as Scandinavian, American or Scottish.

Through EZ Keys I can also control the mouse in Windows. This allows me to operate my whole computer. I can check my email using the Eudora email client, surf the internet using Firefox, or write lectures using Notepad. My latest computer from Intel, based on an Intel® Core™ i7 Processor and Intel® Solid-State Drive 520 Series, also contains a webcam which I use with Skype to keep in touch with my friends. I can express a lot through my facial expressions to those who know me well.

I can also give lectures. I write the lecture beforehand and save it on disk. I can then send it to the speech synthesiser a sentence at a time using the Equalizer software written by Words Plus. It works quite well and I can try out the lecture and polish it before I give it.

I keep looking into new assistive technologies, and recently Intel® have sponsored a team of its engineers to design a new facial recognition system aimed at improving my communication speed. They also have some new ideas regarding my software interface and it will be interesting to see the results of this. It looks quite promising. I have also experimented with Brain Controlled Interfaces to communicate with my computer however as yet these don't work as consistently as my cheek operated switch."

www.hawking.org.uk/the-computer.html

As someone on cluesforum noted, this would indicate that he has to put so much effort into producing every single letter/word, which would likely take so much time that it would be impossible for him to produce the 'variety of stuff, including lectures, that TPTB claim he has.'

As others have also questioned, how has a man so inhibited by disease been able to to have a 30 year career as a full time professor at the University of Cambridge (only to become director at the Center for Theoretical Cosmology after that), all whilst authoring at least eight full length books about the Universe. 

(From cluesforum: cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1691&start=30)

'I find Stephen Hawking and the technology he uses for speech synthesis keys to the hoax. The patents on his Speech Plus software reveal their true nature: (see below, emphasis mine). The main point is remote control.

Verbal computer terminal system
Patent number: 4716583
Abstract: A telephonic data communications system provides verbal communication of data in remote computer systems. The major components of the systems are a plurality of channels and a data processor. Each channel includes a text-to-speech translator for translating digitally stored textual data into analogue speech signals corresponding to the verbal expression of the textual data; a telephone interface for establishing a telephonic connection with a user by detecting incoming calls and by initiating calls; and an RS232 port for accessing a data base in a remote host computer system. The data processor includes software for controlling the communications protocols used by each channel, whereby each channel emulates a computer terminal suitable for communication with the remote computer system connected to that channel, and software for extracting selected data from the data received from the remote computer system.

Type: Grant
Filed: October 22, 1986
Issued: December 29, 1987
Assignee: Speech Plus, Inc.
Inventors: Gabriel F. Groner, Eric A. Dorsey, Keith M. Williams, Harihar J. Vyas
**********************************************************************************************************

Verbal computer terminal system
Patent number: 4659877
Abstract: A telephonic data communications system provides verbal communication of data in remote computer systems. The major components of the systems are a plurality of channels and a data processor. Each channel includes a text-to-speech translator for translating digitally stored textual data into analogue speech signals corresponding to the verbal expression of the textual data; a telephone interface for establishing a telephonic connection with a caller; and an RS232 port for accessing a data base in a remote host computer system. The data processor includes software for controlling the communications protocols used by each channel, whereby each channel emulates a computer terminal suitable for communication with the remote computer system connected to that channel, and software for extracting selected data from the data received from the remote computer system.

Type: Grant
Filed: November 16, 1983
Issued: April 21, 1987
Assignee: Speech Plus, Inc.
Inventors: Eric A. Dorsey, Keith M. Williams, Harihar J. Vyas, Gabriel F. Groner

Hawking is a remote-controlled speech processor dressed up as a brilliant MIT professor. The recent film about his life is like an Onion parody. Watch as his "nurse" feeds him and it all dribbles out of his mouth. And this guy wrote over a dozen best sellers. As long as people believe in Hawking, it just proves that things like satellites are a slam dunk.

Intel has been providing his software for the past 20 years.

Here is another interesting patent (see link for more: patents.justia.com/patent/6510413):

Distributed synthetic speech generation Patent (Patent # 6,510,413)

Jun 29, 2000 - Intel

Text that is to be synthesized into human speech is first converted into an intermediate form representation that describe the acoustic-prosodic resolution of the spoken version of the text. The intermediate form can be generated manually, or by an intermediate form generation program at a server computer, and later downloaded to client computers at their request. The client computers synthesize the intermediate form representation to audio for their users using a relatively simple speech rendering program.

Description
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

1. Field of the Invention

The present invention relates generally to the generation of synthetic speech, and more specifically, to the generation of synthetic speech at remote client devices.

2. Description of Related Art

Speech synthesis, which refers to the artificial generation of speech from written text, is increasingly becoming an important technology for accessing information. Two areas in which speech synthesis looks particularly promising is in increasing the availability of information to sight-impaired individuals and in enriching the information content of web-based devices that have minimal or no viewing screens...'

Video description for 'The Stephen Hawking's Conspiracy' made by the shill Matt Boyland/Math Powerland:

"The Stephen Hawking Conspiracy : The Real Voice Behind...... Stephen Hawking as a young professor discovered a massive cover up by NASA and the Royal Society concerning Newtonian physics Copernicus and the very model of the earth... As he began to close in on the world’s biggest and only true conspiracy” real estate” he was attacked via non lethal weapons known as Telemetric triangulation using focal arrays of microwaves disabilitating him and his body’s neuro-networks until he became a prisoner in his own body. This is a very rare plea by the scientist of a recorded conversation with the neural voice box channels truly linked to his thoughts and mind, before and since then the voice emitting from Stephen Hawking is not his and this is his warning and real story."

It would not be surprising if the real story was very similar to this, except the ridiculous part about 'focal arrays of microwaves debilitating him' was in reality just having him knocked off, but continuing to use his identity as a way to brainwash people with their backwards science.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Empty Re: Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud)

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Posted by mochagoddess10 on 07/06/2015

His mouth , you can see the difference in his teethe! That is first thing I noticed..hmm! Very interesting stuff!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Empty Re: Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud)

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Posted by flatlander on 07/06/2015
Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) GCgOVEV

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Posted by timinjapan on 07/19/2015

Do we know that the "original" Stephen Hawking photos in which he has darker hair and is reading the Guardian are genuine?

I agree this is not the same man as the younger Hawking we are familiar with. Is it possible these photos have been misrepresented as being of Stephen Hawking? Or are these showing the genuine Hawking and all subsequent photos are of impostors?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Posted by lizardking on 07/19/2015

Jul 19, 2015 2:42:02 GMT timinjapan said:
Do we know that the "original" Stephen Hawking photos in which he has darker hair and is reading the Guardian are genuine?

I agree this is not the same man as the younger Hawking we are familiar with. Is it possible these photos have been misrepresented as being of Stephen Hawking? Or are these showing the genuine Hawking and all subsequent photos are of impostors?

www.howardgrey.com/sets/stephen-hawking/

"These images were discovered and were initially scanned for their aesthetic value. Later on it emerged that the man pictured was Stephen Hawking. A quick web search couldn't find any images of the eminent physicist in his youth and so we think we have something unique. This was an exciting discovery and the kind of find which makes the archiving process so rewarding. Another interesting side note is that the date these images was taken on was sleuthed out by scanning the newspaper at high res and blowing it up to check the day and month."

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iahawks Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:32 pm

You know something is up with Hawking because of the slick Hollywood propaganda about his life (yeah right) with the movie The Theory of Everything starring Eddie Redmayne. And we now know that this little actor is an absolute tool of the highest order due to his second straight Oscar nomination for The Danish Girl, which furthers the transgender agenda. So when Hollywood tools get involved, to me that is proof that this disgusting Hawking creature is some kind of Frankenstein creation.
iahawks
iahawks

Back to top Go down

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Empty Stephen Hawking Died and Has Been Replaced

Post by George Tirebiter Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) 4456755

Here's another shill, bought and paid for by the MacArthur Foundation since at least 1985:

"ALS is Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. We are told Hawking has had ALS for over 52 years, which is a record by many decades."(1)

"The average survival time for ALS is four years. When Hawking was first diagnosed in 1963, doctors gave him two years to live.   And yet here we are, 52 years later and counting. Should you believe it? Well, no. It appears the real Hawking did beat the odds and live for about 20 years. But at some point he was replaced. I have no proof he died, but I assume that is why they replaced him. He was a very useful public relations entity for physics, and they didn't want to lose him.(1)

"They found a guy with the same nose and big ears, but otherwise they don't look that much alike. This is the guy you have been looking at for the past thirty years. Which means Hawking might not have written A Brief History of Time, which came out in 1988. I haven't pinpointed the date, but that was about the time they made the switch. My current guess is early 80's, which—if true—would mean that book was a forgery."(1)

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) 4298577

"If this analysis is true, it would mean that Hawking's recent books are forgeries, unless he wrote them from beyond the grave (or is still alive as a brain in a tank somewhere). And it would mean his recommendation in 2012 that Peter Higgs get the Nobel Prize was a forgery. The only person recommending anything in that case would be this impostor."(1)

"During a visit to the European Organization for Nuclear Research on the border of France and Switzerland in mid-1985, Hawking contracted pneumonia, which in his condition was life-threatening; he was so ill that Jane was asked if life support should be terminated. She refused but the consequence was a tracheotomy, which would require round-the-clock nursing care, and remove what remained of his speech. The National Health Service would pay for a nursing home, but Jane was determined that he would live at home. The cost of the care was funded by an American foundation. Nurses were hired for the three shifts required to provide the round-the-clock support he required. One of those employed was Elaine Mason, who was to become Hawking's second wife."(1)

"Wow. It's all there, we only have to unwind it. First of all, if you have had ALS for 23 years and have pneumonia to the point that doctors are recommending life support be terminated, a tracheotomy isn't going to cure you immediately. A tracheotomy is just the procedure of drilling a hole in your windpipe so you can breath through it instead of your nose or mouth. But the problems obviously went far beyond that, or they wouldn't have been recommending life support termination. He was probably losing control of his diaphragm, and couldn't fill his lungs on his own.  That is what happens with ALS, you know: you lose control of parts of your body one by one, until you finally lose control of them all. We aren't told why a tracheotomy suddenly allowed him to go off the ventilator, for instance. So none of this makes any sense.  If you have any doctor friends, ask them what they think of this paragraph at Wikipedia. They may tell you the truth. This makes the likely date of the switch 1985, which is three years before A Brief History of Time came out."(1)

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) 1990023

"Physics has become a giant cash cow, milked straight from the various national treasuries by the usual suspects. Hundreds of billions of dollars are siphoned from the people of Europe, China, Russia, and the Americas via these fake programs. And Hawking was an important PR personality in the early 1980's, one they didn't want to lose.  He was a top salesman of their various boondoggles, and he became an even better salesman once he was replaced by an impostor. Once he was replaced, his puppeteers had complete control over the product they were creating, with no fear that the real Hawking might develop
scruples."(1)

"Just as the Modern artists are incapable of real art, the Modern physicists are incapable of real physics. So instead they manufacture some huge pile of equations that seems (to some gullible people) to resemble physics or math, and then sell it to Congress or Parliament as cutting-edge. The important thing is not that any physics or art gets done, but that money flows from the treasury. It is all a colossal scam, of earth-shattering proportions. And I mean that literally. All the societies of this Earth are being shattered by this rampant fakery. They are coming apart at the seams.  Not only are they being milked dry of all revenues—revenues that could and should be going to real programs—but they are being milked dry of all inspiration, all creativity, all good will, and all belief in humanity. Human potential is shriveling up like a spider on a hot sidewalk under a magnifying glass, and these rich families are the magnifying glass."(1)  

Take a look at the cite below, which includes photographic evidence:

Cite- (Read More)
(1) http://milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) 254175

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Stephenhawking

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Stephen-hawking-gty-17-lead

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Stephen-hawking-i-would-consider-assisted-suicide-ffn
George Tirebiter
George Tirebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:15 am

ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:19 pm

I just noticed the uppermost ridge of his left ear. The 1963 photo's have it much thicker than the later pictures. It is much thinner in the later pictures. The extended lower teeth also follow suit. Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) GCgOVEV
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Kelleher Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted sex offender, had scientific conferences at his private pleasure island.Hawking attended one that I know of and maybe more.

Ziggy Kelleher

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:56 pm

We Must Colonize Space or Perish, says Theoretical Physicist Stephen Hawking, who states that time is running out for Earth because of climate change and other problems, and we must get busy with space exploration and colonization.

THEO Physicist means God Physicist, that makes Hawking just another fictional authority created by the Church of Scientism.  Maybe, someone should catch Stephen up on current events and let him know that SPACE is a man-made construct, and that Spaceballs are created via CGI by NASA who has a budget of 50+ million dollars per day to fake Space.

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Stephen-Hawking-387288

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:57 pm

They wheel out this puppet clown with some regularity to repeat the same propaganda over and over. The guy is a joke but worth a few laughs. Examples:

https://www.rt.com/news/393324-hawking-new-worlds-earth/

https://www.rt.com/viral/389034-hawking-mankind-new-planet/

https://www.rt.com/viral/388340-hawking-prediction-colony-new-planet/

https://www.rt.com/viral/386512-hawking-ai-fears-humanity/

https://www.rt.com/uk/379882-stephen-hawking-ai-robots/

https://www.rt.com/uk/369024-stephen-hawking-trump-brexit/

https://www.rt.com/news/366997-stephen-hawking-humans-earth/

https://www.rt.com/viral/360446-aliens-contact-earth-hawking/

https://www.rt.com/viral/348729-stephen-hawking-rogue-robots/

https://www.rt.com/usa/348630-stephen-hawking-greed-stupidity/

https://www.rt.com/news/331165-hawking-black-holes-electricity/

https://www.rt.com/uk/329439-stephen-hawking-machine-threat/
Skywalker
Skywalker

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 am

They've finally retired their favorite propagandist today: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/mar/14/stephen-hawking-professor-dies-aged-76
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:39 pm

"Hawkins" dies on Einstein's birthday
76 yrs.
7+6 magic 13
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Phineas Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Is there anyone else in the world that speaks through a computer and voice simulator ?

Phineas

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Hope you dont mind but i used this thread in a short video.

I saw on facebook(through a diff acct i am using now after all my bans lol)
that both Eric and Jessica posted this link here to IFERS today, on diff threads ,diff peoples walls ^
this exact thread here in Ifers,
and both of their comments disappeared!
One whole thread gone.
Anyways,
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) Empty Impressive

Post by Phineas Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:53 pm

" Tip of the hat " to whoever created and promoted Stephen Hawking. The " credibility " aspect is covered by having him be a graduate of Cambridge. You play the sympathy card, by him having this debilitating disease and be wheelchair bound, and then you cover the tech aspect by having him supposedly speak through a computer. The mind controllers are no slouch.

Phineas

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:14 pm

This pedo playing cripple ain't fooling me! Look into the scientists connected to epstein, some of them include, Stephen Hawking, lawrence krauss, Richard Dawkins, Steven Pinker, Howard Gardner, Martin Nowak, Robert Trivers, Jean-François Gariépy, Seth Lloyd, George Church, etc more scientists in this mainstream article: Jeffrey Epstein’s Links To Scientists Are Even More Extensive Than We Thought

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) 2be90510
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ettavgudsbarn Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:18 pm

The Devil is the Father of the lie.

here's "Stephen's" supposed daughter. talking about how good it is to lie against little children.

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) RrJoVh0

imagine the great deception many people most likely are deeply involved in. who got the idea from Satan is the question. his (the original) mother seems like one of the candidates but i can almost see his wife laughing her ass off while proclaming she is of christian faith in the msm. wouldnt suprise me at all if it deals with murder.

Stephen Hawking Is An Imposter (And A Fraud) KaOsWak

thanks for letting me in! im a believe in Jesus Christ and back in 2017/2018, at least months before the so called death of this "star dude / preacher about some God that doesnt exist" - i was talking to people about my suspiscion about him being just an robot. then after his said death i stumbled upon the following too, sad stuff
i guess one must hope that its wrong;

ettavgudsbarn

Back to top Go down

Post by 09VUCBRAr0 Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:38 pm

Family Guy exposed him some years ago. I also remember the gag that they did on Bill Cosby.
09VUCBRAr0
09VUCBRAr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down