Eric Dubay's Flat Earth Interviews

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eric Dubay's Flat Earth Interviews

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:17 pm

In the following hangout with Del and the other guys from Beyond the Imaginary Curve, we discuss a variety of subjects including natural science, the law of perspective, spirituality, philosophy, veganism, martial arts, and of course the flat Earth.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Great video chat guys! I love the idea of this because it gives people like myself an opportunity to express and share ideas between like minded people who have already come to the realization our Earth is flat.
We all need to come together to move this truth forward.
Fantastic work guys, thank you!
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:22 am

Big thanks to Eddie Bravo, Kron Gracie, and the rest of the guys for this ground-breaking podcast where we expose the dinosaur hoax, the nuclear hoax, evolution, the big bang, controlled opposition, NASA, and the flat Earth conspiracy. The podcast starts at 1:25 and contains a few technical audio issues, but overall came out very well and is essential viewing for flat-Earthers and ballers alike! Please help like, comment, share, subscribe, download and re-upload to help spread the word.

(People have recommended that I edit this podcast to cut out the problem segments and add relevant pics/vids while we're talking. I will do that in the near future, but for now just wanted to get the full podcast up asap for everyone. Peace)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 am

Eric, your best interview....Interesting topics. Eric- as always- informative, eloquent.
And honest (+courageous) to say truth about Alex Jones!
Artemis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 pm

This was really good apart from the sound issues (which Eric does apologise for in the comments of the video ) (and of which my suspicious mind kept thinking, is this on purpose??) I just wanted to say one of the best parts for me is when Bravo says something like,  "but wouldn't people say (blah blah blah some kind of silly response to a flat earth point).."and Eric's like, "yep, they probably would say that. ." in this really 'yep people are that dumb and I have nothing else to say about that' way! I laughed and  thought, best response ever! It was like , I'll respond but are you serious?!
Also , did you think it was at all suspicious that Bravo was quite forcibly (although masked with innocence ) defending Alex Jones ? I was surprised by that. Either he really does support him or he's just a bit thick as we say in the UK.
Anyway, really enjoyed it and was waiting for the globe earther to be converted but he  disappointingly wasn't.
Also for me this was some of Eric's best work.  Weighty, concise,irrefutable rebuttals; clear knowledgeable and uber informed points; vehement, powerful and undeniable truths.

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:10 pm

I have remastered this recent ground-breaking podcast, cleared up almost all of the audio issues, removed irrelevant chit-chat, and added relevant pictures, maps, diagrams and videos turning this into a jam-packed 3-hour presentation of the world's biggest deception, the mother of all conspiracies, the Flat Earth. Please share this with the sleepy sheeple in your life and help spread the good news: Earth is flat, and that's a fact, now let's shake off these parasites once and for all.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spöket on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:56 pm

really dig your radical raving rants in this Eric sunny kudos for editing, had to cover parts of my screen with clothes etc. during original 04.03.2017 22:56:06
Spöket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:48 am

I wasn't bothered to listen live this chat,in original version, important is the essence not the form- technical quality.
And it wasn't so bad at all.
One more proof that Eric doesn't have any professional  technical support and no one behind him.
Just his computer and ordinary internet connection.
But good Eric that you added more pictures, maps...etc....
Artemis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by green on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:38 am

Could anybody provide link to the official youtube channels of Bravo and Gracie?

TIA

So,

Kron Gracie is well known enough in MMA to have a wikipedia page. His social profiles are all about MMA so I'm not going to link them here.
Here is Eddie Bravos youtube channel.

Last edited by green on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : answer my own fking question instead of requesting the energy of others)
green

View user profile https://j8ey.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum