Yoga and Meditation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Yoga and Meditation

Post by Nibbs Hackworth on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:17 am

Yes, it's really remarkable!

I'm recommending the breathing to people – just like I'm "flat earthing" them ... and both these things are TRUTH. Very Happy
Nibbs Hackworth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:39 am

Has anyone seen the scene in the movie Doctor Strange where he uses his astral projection to read while he is sleeping?

Does anyone know of any material that teaches people how to do that?

EthericData2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by starfox42 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:45 am

EthericData2, I haven't seen the movie, but I looked into astral projection when I was in my teens and it's a very interesting topic. Astral projection/lucid dreaming is something that takes a lot of practice and consciousness. I can't find the forum I was using as a guide, but there's a lot of good info available from a duckduckgo.com search for "astral projection techniques"
starfox42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Honestly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Hay, I would like to learn more about Pranayama and to use these techniques every day but a lot of the videos are down. probably due to Erics youtube Chanel going down last week and he has not re uploaded these links, but is there another source page were i can find these videos? I do some beginners yoga in the morning with the sun rise in the summer but at sun set in the winter due to my work schedule and the time of day the sun rises in the winter. do you think changing the time of day EI breathing during the evenings will change the effects of Yoga or Pranayama? I would think like Yoga ive done in the evenings before bed, I will find it helps me sleep better and i will feel more rested, but laying still for 8 hours(asleep) after yoga sometimes makes you stiff so could the same happen with Pranayama?
Honestly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum