IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

+11
ForeverFlat
balgofar
markwilson
Schpankme
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
TerrestialJones
Thinkforyourself
csp
Admin
lizardking
15 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/27/2015

Jun 27, 2015 5:01:57 GMT Admin said:
I posted the following comment on his Shillerism video:

Hey Jeran, it was YOU who brought up and began defending top shill Mark Sargent on your IFERS thread, why lie in this video and claim that WE randomly brought it up? ifers.boards.net/thread/522/saying-hi-happy-jeranism When I saw your laser preview video, you mentioned that "of course you'd go out and do the experiment first to make sure it works," before getting the videographer involved. When you said this it instilled confidence in me that you were genuine, would do well by the FE community, and my paying for the videographer would be a great help, so I went and donated only to be supremely disappointed yesterday when I watched the footage to hear you had NOT completed a successful test yet!!! AND you just hired the videographer to stand around awkwardly filming nothing for 2 hours! The fact that you're doing it again tonight is just damage-control for the fact that you DIDN'T do as you said you would and complete a successful test run first! Beyond this, we have discovered on the thread above that you have been caught using multiple aliases and scamming people out of bitcoin money, one person out of $80,000. Jeran, you are best buds with top shill Mark Sargent, you joined Acenci's shill forum before joining IFERS, when you did join IFERS it was just to promote/defend Mark Sargent as people can read above, you are also a holohoax denier as are all shills, and during the Ball Earth Skeptic show you did with Mark this week you made the following condemning statements: Mark Sargent said (paraphrasing) "I'm not even that attached to the flat model, everyone has their models with good/bad points, I have my model, Eric has his model, and even Lord Steven Christ has his model which is a lot better than the ball Earth model! At this point, I'm just sure it's not a ball, other than that is open to speculation." Then you said Jeran, "yeah, I agree, even though my avatar is a flat Earth map I'm not actually 100% a flat Earther, I'm just 100% sure the Earth is not a ball." You and Mark aren't even "sure" the Earth is flat! What kind of confidence does it instill in listeners when the "leaders" of the Flat Earth movement "aren't even sure the Earth is flat!" Please everyone read the IFERS thread linked above and pay no mind to the horde of whining butt-hurt banned shills in this comments section. Peace

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 4 WXWuMW8

TIGER-TRUTH UPPERCUT!

Excellent response right there, Eric. You really summed it up perfectly. I think most people are going to begin questioning his antics when they see those facts, figures, and links.

That latest "Laser Re-Screw" video is a joke. Not ONE single piece of live footage; all movie-maker animation garbage, as usual. I'm surprised this dude even allowed himself to be shown on camera in the Ustream the other night. This stuff is so ridiculous. This guy is officially painted into a corner.

"We don't need to worry about shills" = "Let me run rampant". The gig is up.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Jun 27, 2015 2:40:30 GMT lizardking said:

Funny how he only sticks to the facts and doesn't bother responding to people who disagree with him or call him out, because the 'truth will speak for itself.' Oh, and then he does an entire video contradicting that, attacking us and proving he is a liar once and for all.

I see he is already changing history. "After being asked numerous times to sign up, I made a post, about twenty people said how happy they were that I was there, and then someone immediately told me to distance myself from Mark Sargent."

Ummm, no. He made a post telling us not to out shills as soon as he had been welcomed, which was the first time Mark Sargent's name was even mentioned. Totally normal, of course.

You will notice that he has never once mentioned the fact that he also asks for money for his MORTGAGE, not just his 'work.'

What type of person would devote all of his comments here and latest video to making it easier for shills to operate? Who would claim that we should allow shills to run rampant instead of calling them out and banning them? Who would ridicule the fact that there are even shills in this movement at all, referring to them as 'boogeymen'? Who would criticise a forum for keeping itself free of shills disrupting every thread and thus ruining further flat earth research?

A shill. That's who.

It's now blatantly obvious that this guy's job is to waste massive amounts of people's time (17+ mins of a new video to show us NOTHING new), and distract people from doing real research. If everyone is arguing on YouTube and defending he-said she-said, nobody is actually researching FE material, and thus he's accomplishing what appears to be his overall goal: distraction and team-choosing.

You nailed it above, lizardking, when you said he ignores those calling him out, which is conveniently part of his "Paradigm of Paralysis". He accuses this site of being a cult, yet has THE laziest approach to discerning disinfo (how convenient). But that doesn't matter, because look at the pretty laser lights, kids!

This guy has officially spent more time spinning his wheels and making 17+ minute videos of NOTHING, rather than posting facts and truths. He claims the truth will speak for itself, and not to worry about shills and naysayers, yet makes a friggin' video calling out everyone who disagrees with his approach, in the very same manner he accuses this board of being a cult.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Posted by geofunk on 06/27/2015

Jun 27, 2015 5:46:20 GMT Admin said:
I just watched his second attempt live stream and it ended with him still not completing a laser test across the ocean. All he did was shine the laser down on a piece of paper while the videographer zoomed in and claimed he could see the paper/laser dot. Very anti-climactic and not well-planned once again.
  I agree. Well here's hoping that Jeran posts the cameraman's video tomorrow then we'll know, at least we'll have some sort of result. But he still hasn't responded to my question about that Xanadude60 character on his Ustream channel who claims to know Jeran and was texting each other that night even with a dead phone (?!) and claims that jeran is innocent of that bitcoin scam, and claims to have called an "Officer Hawkins" who doesn't seem to exist on either the Monterey PD or City of Pacific Grove websites, and even posted the officer's phone number:  831-644-9027 (which I unashamedly just did too LOL) on the chat, which I tried dialing several times only to get a voicemail recording of a woman who sounds eerily like Jeran's wife?! And yet Xanadude60 was able to get through to that number on the first try that night?? Sounds really fishy if you ask me. And this Xanadude60 just popped up on the chat to defend Jeran when someone (CSP was that you?) brought up the bitcoin scam. I hope Jeran read my suggestion to include the video of the cops dropping by that night, because I'm sure the camera was rolling if they were really there.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Jun 27, 2015 10:38:55 GMT geofunk said:
I agree. Well here's hoping that Jeran posts the cameraman's video tomorrow then we'll know, at least we'll have some sort of result. But he still hasn't responded to my question about that Xanadude60 character on his Ustream channel who claims to know Jeran and was texting each other that night even with a dead phone (?!) and claims that jeran is innocent of that bitcoin scam, and claims to have called an "Officer Hawkins" who doesn't seem to exist on either the Monterey PD or City of Pacific Grove websites, and even posted the officer's phone number:  831-644-9027 (which I unashamedly just did too LOL) on the chat, which I tried dialing several times only to get a voicemail recording of a woman who sounds eerily like Jeran's wife?! And yet Xanadude60 was able to get through to that number on the first try that night?? Sounds really fishy if you ask me. And this Xanadude60 just popped up on the chat to defend Jeran when someone (CSP was that you?) brought up the bitcoin scam. I hope Jeran read my suggestion to include the video of the cops dropping by that night, because I'm sure the camera was rolling if they were really there.
I wasn't aware of the phone number (I'm sure as hell not calling it, lol), but that's super sketchy: there's a clear conflict of "facts" in what we're being told. If his phone was dead, how was communication going on...?

Was this just damage control via one of his buddies, via claiming to have called the cops as being the reason this was shut down...?

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 4 466ec443f98cae788d4fc033f39544050f0650d997ac0274ce301a17e45ec37b

EDIT: Also, it was discovered that Jeran went to a Jesuit school...? The puzzle is solving itself at this point.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:10 pm

Posted by csp on 06/27/2015

Jun 27, 2015 10:38:55 GMT geofunk said:
No I didn't ask him about the bitcoin thing, that was someone else - I didn't catch who it was because the chat would not let me scroll up enough (it has a limited buffer). So that's when I googled "jeran" and "bitcoin" and from there I spent a few hours unraveling all the results.

So there are certainly other people out there calling him a fraud - could even be "Ricky James" from the bitcoin scam (I wouldn't blame him if it was, $80,000 isn't exactly a small amount of money) following him around the internet.

Jun 27, 2015 20:51:28 GMT 9.5 gnosticwarrior said:

EDIT: Also, it was discovered that Jeran went to a Jesuit school...? The puzzle is solving itself at this point.
Yes, it's on his gofundme page, which is linked below my quote.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/27/2015
Jeran has just written and tagged me in this:

Eric Dubay Please address this concern immediately. I do not wish to carry this on for a long time so I suggest you fix your gross mistake NOW.

Eric- please contact me right away at my email address jeranism@yahoo.com. Your moderators banned me from the forum so I have no way to reach you and I need to show you something that you need to see right away. You have committed a crime that I need you to correct quickly or I will be forced to take this further. Do you know what Libel is? You have made a 100% false claim about me that is a serious accusation.that I stole $80,000 from one person. I'm not sure where you got your info but I assure you, that you have completely misunderstood the true events. I have all the evidence of the truth of the events that I believe you are speaking about. I DID NOT STEAL $80,000 You have made a gross error and I am not sure if you understand the ramifications for publishing outright lies. You have no clue what I went through for months because of an interview I did with a Website Owner who months later stole $80,000 from one of his customers. After the customer made several repeated attempts to reach this guy and did not hear from him, he saw that I had written an interview with him months earlier and asked me if I would attempt to contact him.

This site owner who went by the name Dr. Michael Moriarty did respond to my email and I spent months trying to help this customer track down this thief to recoup his lost money. This was a terrible experience beyond measure and I do not appreciate you making wild accusations without first looking into the facts and this is why they have a lawsuit for those who have been victims of libel. You need to contact me right away so we can discuss this matter because I have all the correspondence between myself and the customer as well as between myself and Dr. Michael Moriarty including his admission of theft. I have all the emails to all his website domain registrars as well as all the complaint forms that were submitted to ICANN. There is a case with a Vancouver Detective that is still active regarding Dr. Michael Moriarty. I worked closely with badbitcoin.org, a major bitcoin scam-reporting site and if you go there and review their bad list it has all of Moriarty's sites listed. Email them and ask who is the investigator who uncovered the Moriarty theft ring. I also worked with the investigators at IC3.gov which is an outfit of the FBI and serves as the Internet Crimes Complaint Team. I also have become friends with the customer because of our long, grueling investigation and exhausting research into this habitual scam site operator and he would be happy to defend me in court as he has been thankful for my hundreds of hours of work into this case.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I STOLE $80,000 FROM ANYONE! THIS AFTER YOUR FORUM HAS MADE ACCUSATIONS THAT I STOLE $200 FROM YOU THAT I NEVER EVEN ASKED FOR AND THAT WAS SPENT ON THE CAMERAMAN THAT YOU DONATED THE MONEY FOR. GUESS I NEED TO RETRACT MY THANK YOU'S TO YOU BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED YOU AND RESPECTED YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND RESEARCH INTO THE FLAT EARTH. HOWEVER, IT HAS BECOME EVIDENT THAT YOUR RESEARCH SKILLS ENDED TODAY. HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I, THE INVESTIGATOR IN THE ISSUE, STOLE THE $80,000? WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR FACTS? CLEARLY YOU HAVE BARKED UP THE WRONG TREE AS THIS CASE IS WELL DOCUMENTED WITH IP ADDRESS, PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND SO MUCH MORE. AN INTERNATIONAL MONEY LAUNDERING CASE THAT LASTED 6+ MONTHS AND IS STILL ONGOING AND ALL PAPERWORK IS STILL ACTIVE. YOU ARE A FOOL AND IT IS A SIGN YOU HAVE FINALLY GONE TOO FAR. ALL THAT SHILL TALK AND SHIT WAS TONGUE IN CHEEK, HOWEVER, YOU HAVE NOW OPENED A CAN OF WORMS BY DOING NO RESEARCH AND SIMPLY ASSUMING OR MISINTERPRETING SOME INFO. IF I WERE YOU ID TAKE THE NEXT HOUR AND CHECK YOUR SOURCES AND DOUBLE CHECK YOUR FACTS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MADE AN AWFUL MISTAKE AND ONE I HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING YOU TO COURT OVER.

You need to contact me right away but first I suggest you check that forum of yours and see if anyone has repeated that story because anyone who has made the statement that I stole anything especially $80,000 has also told a lie that has no evidence and is based solely on your frustration with "shills." It is unfounded, untrue and unbelievable. You have lost your mind to think you in one day outsmarted the FBI and IC3 and other investigators including myself regarding the ongoing money laundering case. Why would you say that dude? Do you realize what false accusations do and what the consequences are for outright lies posted on the internet. It is called Libel and it has been done with malicious tort and if it has been posted in other locations I will find them, including finding someone who will pull all posts about me in your forum that also claim lies including the whopper you yourself have posted here on youtube. Libel is:

to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie. Publication need only be to one person, but it must be a statement which claims to be fact and is not clearly identified as an opinion. Proof of malice, however, does allow a party defamed to sue for general damages for damage to reputation, while an inadvertent libel limits the damages to actual harm (such as loss of business) called special damages. Libel per se involves statements so vicious that malice is assumed and does not require a proof of intent to get an award of general

To quickly address the remainder of your rant. Relax dude. I had assumed someone like you were a little more level headed. I expected the off the cuff reactions from your moderators, but then to see far, far worse from you and on MY YOUTUBE shows you clearly have placed your trust in the wrong people because as I have told you time and time again, I had your back. This is how you repaid me.

First off, My wife and I went to scope out the experiment location on TUESDAY. We picked the spots and had the measurements and shot the laser for two seconds to ensure it reached the other side. There was just us two as we could not employ the videographer for the test... he was $100/hr.. Then we scheduled the videographer for Thursday at 7:30-9:30 and when we arrived, the weather was terrible as the fog was so thick along the entire horizon and there was no way we could shoot the boat images or shoot the images of Santa Cruz as even though the weather was awesome at 3pm, it went south quickly.

I had scheduled the U-Stream for 8pm and it wasn't near dark enough but I was getting constant messages from people demanding I go live. So, even as I worried about going live that early with cellular service only and no wi-fi, I figured it was better to go live and update the fans. If at the worst, we could not do the tests, I was going to have to pay the cameraman myself for the next day or extra time but this this was all unavoidable. He stood around awkwardly because he was supposed to be shooting the horizon and taking film of Santa Cruz, all of which was foiled by the fog. So, what would you have had him do while waiting to shoot the laser? great Flat Earth Researcher. I guess I'm a shill so only you and your forum could have run this test correctly, while dealing with theft accusations earlier that day and trying to stream live from the beach, Can I see your forums latest test that was streamed live in an attempt to better the FE community through experimentation and testing? Again, you seem to make statements not based anywhere in fact. Did you watch the Ustream? Because the live stream was started when it was not near dark, and because of the high battery usage, my phone was dead before it was dark and my charger was in the car with her as she drove to the other side. They do not have outlets at the beach. Sorry.

What do you mean that I had not done a test yet? You mean with multiple people on both sides of a 4 mile bay? We did test the laser but could not see that the beam was 10 feet in diameter over the 4 mile range. You really think I paid the photographer to stand around? Or did you watch the Ustream where I clearly explained that the fog had rolled in and both the horizon and Santa Cruz could not be done. What was I to do? Send him home? We had paid him to be there from 730-930, so I will call God and tell him thanks for the fog. The fact that we did it again tonight, was because when my wife returned we all sat and talked about how we could do this correctly and easier knowing now that the beam would be huge at that distance. It ended up greatly assisting us in being able to complete the test tonight which was successful and also was streamed live, not as damage control but as science. I had to pay for the videographer to finish the filming as I took it on myself for the fog problems as well as the dropped streaming video. You say we didn't complete a test run and we did and there was no fog and no issues that night that my wife and I went to scope. Today, we have completed the test and the past two days were not easy and it took hard work and gas money and extra funds and on top of all that these crazy accusations. Believe me, I would rather you had kept the money then to deal with the aftermath of your forum's insanity. It was exciting for me and it was sure nice to get home to your idea of research in which you wrongly accused me of some bullshit and your disapproval with my completed test that you have not seen yet while you sta home and passed judgement. Who are you dude? I said so many times this statement, "Eric Dubay is about truth" and you in one day have made yourself worse to me than any other hater for unfounded reasons and lies.

Dude- why I stood up for you and thought you were really about truth I'll never know. Do you care to fix this mess that you have created or do I need to inform people of your libel against me so they too know who you are and the quality of research you do. In an hour, this post will be in the description of a video to attempt to salvage what might be left of my name since you feel it is okay to spread lies about people and make false claims with no evidence, rather every bit of evidence in opposition just because you have groupies upset you gave me $200 for a video product that you haven't even seen yet. Thanks for your help. I have been proved right yet again as there is simply NO WAY IN HELL Mark Sargent or any other banned so-called shill would have ever made the 100% false and ridiculous accusations that you have so nonchalantly thrown in my direction. Contact me at jeranism@yahoo.com by 6am PST or you can respond to the video I am making.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

"With no evidence" - HAH!

There is plenty of evidence there, including the fact "MM" didn't exist until Jaren "sat down and interviewed him".
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

From the site CSP linked earlier: web.archive.org/web/20140717060440/http://jerancampanella.com/ It appears someone wanted to expose him badly enough that they made a website just to do that. On the website it claims Jeran has been threatening this guy just like he's doing to me now!

Jeran Campanella posts lies about Dr. Michael Moriarty and attempts to extort him for 20 Bitcoins to halt his nefarious campaign of personal defamation ..

EMAIL PROOF of EXTORTION/BLACKMAIL:

After corresponding with Jeran Campanella, I received this email immediately from one ‘Stephen Hendersen’, an obviously fake name. He signs off as ‘JC’ and says ‘you know who I am’. Also his IP address in the email header is the same as Jeran Campanella. In the email he demands 20 BTC or he will attempt to ruin my reputation. I have all correspondance and will happily forward them from my gmail to anyone who is interested in learning more about this 20 BTC extortion/blackmail attempt.

The extortionist set up a website at antilyze.com in order to further tarnish my reputation and demands money to take it down. Obviously, I’m not paying.

Stephen Hendersen

Jul 5 (8 days ago)

to me

Hi Michael-
You know who I am, and now I know who you are.
The MOST important thing to me is saving my home.
I can string along Ricky James for a long time and just finally say that I can’t help him further. I can give you weeks.
But I need one of the 7 accounts sent to me at 1E3BPXsPLhv9cHVLHgWJHCZqaMc9cXzvyn
It is a brand new wallet, with no connections. I know about everything and Ricky James will be contacting authorities when I say go.
You know the power I have and in fact, if not for that power, Ricky James would never have sent you 125
You have 6 hours. 1800 PST – I use that power and get many behind me to find you.
Or I disappear and you never hear from me or a mention of your “name” by me. I can start shutting down my bitforum name, I’ll quit and no longer work for “the power” I have. But it is up to you. The entire scheme is quite ingenious. The fiverr account perhaps was your downfall.
Last Chance: It is now 12:21 and you have until 1800 Address is above.
Do the right thing by me at least since you used my power to sucker other suckers.
Good Day
JC

Stephen Hendersen
stephenhendersen@aol.com

EMAIL HEADER:

Delivered-To: moriarty.bitcoin@gmail.com
Received: by 10.42.213.72 with SMTP id gv8csp403574icb;
Sat, 5 Jul 2014 12:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.140.48.45 with SMTP id n42mr29952766qga.107.1404588500488;
Sat, 05 Jul 2014 12:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from omr-d05.mx.aol.com (omr-d05.mx.aol.com. [205.188.109.202])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f104si34865519qgd.63.2014.07.05.12.28.20
for
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 05 Jul 2014 12:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of stephenhendersen@aol.com designates 205.188.109.202 as permitted sender) client-ip=205.188.109.202;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of stephenhendersen@aol.com designates 205.188.109.202 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=stephenhendersen@aol.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@mx.aol.com;
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=aol.com
Received: from mtaomg-mcb02.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mcb02.mx.aol.com [172.26.50.176])
by omr-d05.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id 18C5A700000A0
for ; Sat, 5 Jul 2014 15:28:20 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from core-aca10h.mail.aol.com (core-aca10.mail.aol.com [172.27.9.10])
by mtaomg-mcb02.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id AF8BF38000082
for ; Sat, 5 Jul 2014 15:28:19 -0400 (EDT)
To: moriarty.bitcoin@gmail.com
Subject: IMPORTANT INFO FOR Dr. Michael Moriarty
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
X-MB-Message-Type: User
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="--------MB_8D1669E6955AC94_1974_112D9_webmail-d226.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail STANDARD
Received: from 24.6.213.98 by webmail-d226.sysops.aol.com (149.174.160.225) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 05 Jul 2014 15:28:19 -0400
Message-Id: <8D1669E6949C5B4-1974-573F@webmail-d226.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [24.6.213.98]
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 15:28:19 -0400 (EDT)
x-aol-global-disposition: G
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
s=20121107; t=1404588499;
bh=Ow7JUjTdF74JtRKDK1whLgI1Gi6t/q06dMqNufTTb1s=;
h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=on3ySbzAg4oKvBLKgP7qhGhdq6QCfo7TC+qp5p8bdRQD+qN5fZnaghAjh45u72RrL
X8rlNnFpIVZUDMwFL5XrfK8+oDPH5oRqckp12j131ijS8IL+9xNrz9HfbCWd/NK/ad
6X9OYa2m+7zMoihiSNWIVKedRl3plqPP6Zu/xLMk=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1a32b053b851d30604

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D1669E6955AC94_1974_112D9_webmail-d226.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Jeran Campanella is a scammer and extortionist
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:16 pm

I responded as follows:

Everything is cataloged here in this thread for everyone who wants to see the truth instead of listen to Jeran carry on with his lies about me and IFERS: ifers.boards.net/thread/522/saying-hi-happy-jeranism You have been formally accused of stealing that money Jeran, and JeranCampanella.com was created by the man who accused you of stealing the $80,000. I'm sure you will maintain that you did not, but I am just stating what I have read, that is NOT libel. On that website that was made about you it claims that you threatened him much like you're doing to me now! web.archive.org/.../http://jerancampanella.com/ If you are innocent then you have nothing to worry about man, I'm just reporting what people on IFERS dug up about your past.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Now he's private messaging me: "Where the hell do you get off? Who did this research dude? You are out of your fucking mind to accuse me of this. You think the FBI and Vancouver Police Department just missed that the investigator and journalist was the scammer? You want some evidence? Or do I have to take you to court for Libel? YOU MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE DUDE"
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Pardon my English - but if there's undeniable evidence that this guy's IP matches what he's denying - this guy is fucking dumber than previously perceived.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:17 pm

Eric,

That is actually a website made by "MM" to shift the blame to "JC" - it's "fake evidence" to keep his lie going in circles.

So essentialy it goes like this:

1) "MM" creates a network of bitcoin sites
2) "JC" interviews "MM" on a bitcoin blog and says he's the next big thing
3) "RJ" sees this, doesnt do his research, and gets ripped off 80,000 and makes this thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713699.0
4) "RJ" blames "MM" and shows proof "MM" didn't hold up his end of the bargain
5) "JC" then on same day, in that thread, only 2 and half hours later says "yep, it was MM" he did it and provides "email proof" and "pre-made anti-MM images", along with links to two sites, one which we know "JC" made - "http://antilyze.com/" and the other which he probably has control of too - "http://badbitcoin.org"
(Also note, these sites are not even proper updated "anti-scam" sites - there are a lot more scammers than this in the bitcoin community - it would be so hard to even keep a list, go do your research)
6) Then next day "MM" already has made "https://jerancampanella.com/" website to pitch it back to "JC" 
7) Then you have "JC" showing a bunch of emails from "MM" in that same bitcoin thread, showing that "MM" took the money and isn't giving it back

If you look closely, you can see "MM" is divulging sensitive information to "JC" about a transaction that "RJ" made. Why wouldn't "MM" just post it straight in the thread? "JC" shouldn't have had anything to do with "MMs" business - "JC" only interviewed him right? It's a shame "RJ" didn't realise it was "JC" in the first place that authenticated "MM" with his "interview".

His PDF corroborates everything, including saying that he "saw the article where JC interviewed MM":
web.archive.org/web/20141022105444/http://nebula.wsimg.com/1b80de13dbfe51c883dd9c970171f136?AccessKeyId=925B7FE6664561E8725D&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

It shows the full events - so in reality "JC" should not have been involved at all, as all he did was interview someone he didn't know - yet as soon as something goes bad "JC" is on the scene slamming "MM", and "MM" is slamming "JC" back.

Pretty twisted scam to be honest.

I worked closely with badbitcoin.org, a major bitcoin scam-reporting site and if you go there and review their bad list it has all of Moriarty's sites listed.

The only person to ever promote "badbitcoin.org" is Jeran and a bunch of other "nobodies" on the bitcointalk and other forums. It's not a trusted source and if you emailed them, it would most likely be jeran or one of his scamming associates.

For example, check this story:
bitcoinnewsmagazine.com/badbitcoin-org-gives-bad-bitcoin-advice/

EDIT, MORE:

Also discussion here regarding badbitcoin.org on reddit:
www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3016ho/badbitcoinorg_staked_their_reputation_on/

These comments:

This guy is the biggest shill for GAW, no matter if MrGanza would rob him at gunpoint, he would still hype the fraud as he seems to be too deep in it and can't afford to sell now

I was hoping they'd get dragged through the mud over this.

As has been said, we need to have sites devoted specifically to scams. Writers would make too much money if news sites continually paid us just to write about all the BTC scams, and we'd still miss some.

But this fucker's traffic needs to halt to zero.

Then someone quoted some text from what was on the "badbitcoin.org" site at the time, tell me who this sounds like:

Regarding GAW and Paycoin - They are NOT a scam or fraud. Whilst there is a lot of chatter surrounding these worthy ventures, there is absolutely no evidence of any fraud taking place. There is a however a "cult" that has arisen of bitcointalk users who have nothing better to do with their time, than to attack this legitimate company and it's CEO. This is the real bad side of the Cryptocurrency Community. These anti GAW trolls have recently become known as "The Pointless"
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:18 pm

My advice would be to completely ignore him, and move on. Don't let him waste anyone's time any further - we have much more important things to focus mind on!

If anyone wants the details, point them at this thread and be done with it!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:18 pm

Jun 27, 2015 13:50:40 GMT csp said:
My advice would be to completely ignore him, and move on. Don't let him waste anyone's time any further - we have much more important things to focus mind on!

If anyone wants the details, point them at this thread and be done with it!

I would definitely ignore his shallow threats, but there has to be something that can be done to completely remove this dude's influence on the FE community. If he's going to lead large groups of people down an erroneous path, then he successfully fulfills his own prophecy of not worrying about the influence of shills - because he's in the big boy king shill club himself.

Something really screwy is going on here. I hope Eric can use his platform to truly expose this dude, because this is ridiculous.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:19 pm

It's already working fine - people on the right path will see the deception after reading this thread - and I bet majority of the people commenting on his YouTube videos and Ustream account and shills or just alternate accounts (it sure seems like it from their shallow comments and inability to read this one single thread).
If he trash talks IFERS, just place a link to this thread and let people decide for themselves - the truth is clear.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/27/2015

Jun 27, 2015 12:38:26 GMT Admin said:
Jeran has just written and tagged me in this:

Eric Dubay Please address this concern immediately. I do not wish to carry this on for a long time so I suggest you fix your gross mistake NOW.

Eric- please contact me right away at my email address jeranism@yahoo.com. Your moderators banned me from the forum so I have no way to reach you and I need to show you something that you need to see right away. You have committed a crime that I need you to correct quickly or I will be forced to take this further. Do you know what Libel is? You have made a 100% false claim about me that is a serious accusation.that I stole $80,000 from one person. I'm not sure where you got your info but I assure you, that you have completely misunderstood the true events. I have all the evidence of the truth of the events that I believe you are speaking about. I DID NOT STEAL $80,000 You have made a gross error and I am not sure if you understand the ramifications for publishing outright lies. You have no clue what I went through for months because of an interview I did with a Website Owner who months later stole $80,000 from one of his customers. After the customer made several repeated attempts to reach this guy and did not hear from him, he saw that I had written an interview with him months earlier and asked me if I would attempt to contact him.

This site owner who went by the name Dr. Michael Moriarty did respond to my email and I spent months trying to help this customer track down this thief to recoup his lost money. This was a terrible experience beyond measure and I do not appreciate you making wild accusations without first looking into the facts and this is why they have a lawsuit for those who have been victims of libel. You need to contact me right away so we can discuss this matter because I have all the correspondence between myself and the customer as well as between myself and Dr. Michael Moriarty including his admission of theft. I have all the emails to all his website domain registrars as well as all the complaint forms that were submitted to ICANN. There is a case with a Vancouver Detective that is still active regarding Dr. Michael Moriarty. I worked closely with badbitcoin.org, a major bitcoin scam-reporting site and if you go there and review their bad list it has all of Moriarty's sites listed. Email them and ask who is the investigator who uncovered the Moriarty theft ring. I also worked with the investigators at IC3.gov which is an outfit of the FBI and serves as the Internet Crimes Complaint Team. I also have become friends with the customer because of our long, grueling investigation and exhausting research into this habitual scam site operator and he would be happy to defend me in court as he has been thankful for my hundreds of hours of work into this case.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I STOLE $80,000 FROM ANYONE! THIS AFTER YOUR FORUM HAS MADE ACCUSATIONS THAT I STOLE $200 FROM YOU THAT I NEVER EVEN ASKED FOR AND THAT WAS SPENT ON THE CAMERAMAN THAT YOU DONATED THE MONEY FOR. GUESS I NEED TO RETRACT MY THANK YOU'S TO YOU BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED YOU AND RESPECTED YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND RESEARCH INTO THE FLAT EARTH. HOWEVER, IT HAS BECOME EVIDENT THAT YOUR RESEARCH SKILLS ENDED TODAY. HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I, THE INVESTIGATOR IN THE ISSUE, STOLE THE $80,000? WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR FACTS? CLEARLY YOU HAVE BARKED UP THE WRONG TREE AS THIS CASE IS WELL DOCUMENTED WITH IP ADDRESS, PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND SO MUCH MORE. AN INTERNATIONAL MONEY LAUNDERING CASE THAT LASTED 6+ MONTHS AND IS STILL ONGOING AND ALL PAPERWORK IS STILL ACTIVE. YOU ARE A FOOL AND IT IS A SIGN YOU HAVE FINALLY GONE TOO FAR. ALL THAT SHILL TALK AND SHIT WAS TONGUE IN CHEEK, HOWEVER, YOU HAVE NOW OPENED A CAN OF WORMS BY DOING NO RESEARCH AND SIMPLY ASSUMING OR MISINTERPRETING SOME INFO. IF I WERE YOU ID TAKE THE NEXT HOUR AND CHECK YOUR SOURCES AND DOUBLE CHECK YOUR FACTS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MADE AN AWFUL MISTAKE AND ONE I HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING YOU TO COURT OVER.
Reading Jeranism's pathetic and desperate rant has made my day. I am so pleased that we have caught this Shill out, and it always makes me happy to see a Shill squirm so much. 

The fact that he is both a Jesuit and someone who works with the FBI proves beyond all doubt that he is a Government paid disinfo agent, as well as a filthy crook and cheap fraudster. 

Let this be lesson to us all; we cannot trust any other Flat Earth researchers, apart from Eric. So far, they have all proven themselves to be Shills; even Stars Are Souls has proven that he is not trustworthy, by defending Jeranism. 

We should post all of our info regarding Jeranism on the recent Shill Tactics thread that Eric posted, alongside the list of things that Shills do. We can use him as an example in future; he pretends to be genuine, makes a few flashy videos to win us over, joins the forum, but then starts attacking our anti-Shill policies, and defending Shills like Sargent. 

The fact that he admits to having ties to the FBI and the Jesuits is shocking; did he really not expect us to put the dots together? He needs to go back to Shill training school, because he is even more hopeless than Acenci. 

Finally, I want to send a message to Jeranism, just in case he is reading this. You are a thief. You stole from Eric, and you also stole from other people, using a Bitcoin scam. Your wife is obviously involved as well. You should both be in prison for the crimes that you have committed. If you are so big, tough and connected, come and sue me for libel, I dare you. Somehow, I don't expect that my lawyer will be getting any phone calls anytime soon. 

I have been threatened by the CIA before, and told them to fuck off, because they have no jurisdiction over me in the UK, and I can safely say that US libel laws also mean fuck all to me, seeing as I am English. 

Anyway, good job everyone for all of your research. We have absolutely skewered this prick, and I love how much he hates that we have caught him out. He can be assured of one thing; I will make sure that for as long as he makes videos, I will continue to call him out for his fraud again and again. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Jun 27, 2015 14:00:59 GMT csp said:

It's already working fine - people on the right path will see the deception after reading this thread - and I bet majority of the people commenting on his YouTube videos and Ustream account and shills or just alternate accounts (it sure seems like it from their shallow comments and inability to read this one single thread).

If he trash talks IFERS, just place a link to this thread and let people decide for themselves - the truth is clear.
You are completely correct; the only reason Jeranism exists is to waste the time of genuine researchers. You have all done a great job calling him out, and we will continue to warn people away from him, but other than that, we should all move on and ignore the pathetic runt. We ignored Acenci, and now he seems to have been retired or moved on to some other dreadful, dead-end, low paid job, working as a Shill in some other area. The same will happen to Jeranism as long as we keep on researching and stream rolling ahead towards the truth. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/27/2015

Jun 27, 2015 14:00:59 GMT csp said:

Yeah, clearly his 56k+ views are paid for to give the illusion that he has thousands of fans, when in reality he has a few fellow cockroaches spamming his videos in support. I'm sure that after flunking this laser test and being outed as a scumbag thief, his 'popularity' will die off quicker than Dustin Diamond.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Love how the YouTube commenters on the shillerism video are acting like me and thinkforyourself held a gun to Eric's head and made him appoint us as Admins, and go around banning whoever we like against his will.

Adam Lawrence Foreman 4 hours ago
+miss ali if you watch his video, he tells you what happened when he joined the IFERS board. From my experience, these moderators are not what appear to be, they are definitely causing more issues within the group than promoting it. Eric Dubay needs to get a grip on them and set rules and he has the final say.

Edward Bernays 9 hours ago (edited)
 It's not just you Jeran. I was banned for simply sticking up for Matt Boylan. Something is very wrong at ifers as far as I am concerned. I am not blaming Eric because some other Admins over there are very knee jerky and quick to Ban you.

weeweeeewee 13 hours ago (edited) 
+Alessandro Micieli Sounds similar to what happened to me. I was mentioning meteors and whatever else and they didn't like it.Science not even once.Eric himself isn't like that I am sure, does he even know who is being banned?

xizor98 9 hours ago (edited) 
+This is all very unfortunate because Eric himself is (IMO) the most knowledgeable and well-spoken of all the flat earth proponents, and would make the best figurehead of the movement if one needed to be selected. I'm saddened that he can't see what has very obviously happened in his inner circle.  If anyone in this movement has been infiltrated by shills, it's him. I truly wish he could see this.

But his ifers forums (and evidently his ability to discern the ROUS's in his own nest) are a fucking cesspool of intolerance. And this is from several of the ADMINS of the site no less. Which is doubly sad, because there are lots of good threads on those forums. But any forums which attacks and instantly bans people WHO AGREE WITH THEM like they do should be avoided like the plague. I know I'm not the only one turned off by the vitriol toward fellow flat earthers on those boards. That place needs a management overhaul asap (as this subject will not be going anywhere any time soon since it's so obviously true) or I fear Eric will be relegated to obscurity due to the company he keeps. And that would truly be a shame considering he's the one who got most of us into this topic to begin with. He seems a nice and likable guy, but I guess those are usually the ones to be taken down from the inside.

If you're reading this Eric, you gotta clean house man, or at least change your strategy. Your light is fading and none of us want to see that. It would be a monumental loss to the movement. But at the rate this is going, you're going to burn all the bridges and be stuck on an island, isolated with nothing but the company of (what I suspect are) the very shills you're paranoid of. Cut this bullshit bickering over details out, squash the beef, and collaborate to take down this monstrosity together. This is a (potentially THE) monumental battle and you can't do this alone (and even if you could, would you really want to?) and certainly not surrounded by a group of fanatics who lash out and push away the very same people who SHOULD be your strongest allies. It's difficult to rebuild bridges after they've been burned to a smoldering husk. Better to not set the bridge on fire to begin with.Perhaps I'm wrong about all this and Jeran and mark are shills. But as a conscientious objective observer, my personal shilldar is buzzing quite sharply in the direction of Eric's most vocal supporters on those ifers boards. And obviously, it's not ALL the ifers members or admins who are the problem.

Bob Papadopoulos 9 hours ago
Just wanted to thank Jeranism for getting me banned from IFERS.. LMAO. I stuck up for him and told them to give jeran a chance and 5 seconds after I posted it, I was banned. I'd like to say I don't believe Eric had anythng to do with my banning. Although he needs to get his admin under wraps cuz its giving that forum a bad rap. It starting to feel cult like over there

socketman 7 hours ago
That forum is incredibly toxic.
I was hoping to find a cool community to bounce ideas and ask questions and explore the topic of the flat earth. 
Instead they are very militant, rude, and will ban you from the forum if you breathe wrong. 
IFERS forum hurts the truth, hurts the movement. It's the most oppressive place on the internet.

Denise Rothwell 11 hours ago
I have been lurking on the infers board for over ten months now and find that people have been thrown off for asking a simple question. This is not true research in my book. It seems more like a cult. 

Ten months? IFERS was set up on March the 1st. Who is training these people? They can't even get their lies straight.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Jun 27, 2015 14:21:30 GMT lizardking said:
Love how the YouTube commenters on the shillerism video are acting like me and thinkforyourself held a gun to Eric's head and made him appoint us as Admins, and go around banning whoever we like against his will.

Adam Lawrence Foreman 4 hours ago
+miss ali if you watch his video, he tells you what happened when he joined the IFERS board. From my experience, these moderators are not what appear to be, they are definitely causing more issues within the group than promoting it. Eric Dubay needs to get a grip on them and set rules and he has the final say.

Edward Bernays 9 hours ago (edited)
It's not just you Jeran. I was banned for simply sticking up for Matt Boylan. Something is very wrong at ifers as far as I am concerned. I am not blaming Eric because some other Admin
s over there are very knee jerky and quick to Ban you.

weeweeeewee 13 hours ago (edited)
+Alessandro Micieli Sounds similar to what happened to me. I was mentioning meteors and whatever else and they didn't like it.

Science not even once.

Eric himself isn't like that I am sure, does he even know who is being banned?

Denise Rothwell 11 hours ago
I have been lurking on the infers board for over ten months now and find that people have been thrown off for asking a simple question. This is not true research in my book. It seems more like a cult.

Ten months? IFERS was set up on March the 1st. Who is training these people? They can't even get their lies straight.

Good God these people are appalling. Who trains these morons? Their lies are even more see through than the Moon.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:34 pm

I know, right? We have the most base, unintelligent, squalid shills in this movement. Why can't we get proper shills? Intelligent ones?!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:35 pm

The Shills we get are so thick that they make me want to be sick. It is an insult to the Flat Earth Truth Movement.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/28/2015
...And just like that, Truth shines through.

Great work, everyone! Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 4 Smiley
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by csp on 06/28/2015

Jun 27, 2015 14:16:43 GMT lizardking said:
Yeah, clearly his 56k+ views are paid for to give the illusion that he has thousands of fans, when in reality he has a few fellow cockroaches spamming his videos in support. I'm sure that after flunking this laser test and being outed as a scumbag thief, his 'popularity' will die off quicker than Dustin Diamond.
Yes, don't forget the other "business" Jeran was running at one point, which proves he is capable of getting fabricated "likes" and "friends" and "followers":
web.archive.org/web/20150512093637/http://onlinewebgrow.com/

(Edit, further verification onlinewebgrow was his service, historical WHOIS records for the domain - who.is/whois/onlinewebgrow.com)

He's trained in the art of shillery, with a degree in deception and a PHD in stupidity.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:36 pm

Posted by schpankme on 06/28/2015

Jun 27, 2015 13:00:08 GMT Admin said:
Jeran Campanella is a scammer and extortionist

Jeran Campanella, aka campycoin
July 30, 2014, 02:19:31 PM

Bitcoin Forum

"MY MISTAKE:"

"I sent an email from another email account (same IP) in which I even signed the email JC."

"He was supposed to know it was me, but I was trying to get him to admit that he had the coins."

"This was before he ever claimed they must be stolen or flat out said that he still held him."

"In my email I said, "I know what you've done, so to keep me quiet, I need 20 btc." 

"I admit now, that wasn't the best idea but I was always in contact with RJ and had MM decided to send the 20 btc,"

"I would have sent it to RJ immediately and with it, the obvious fact that MM has admitted to stealing the coins."
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next