IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

+11
ForeverFlat
balgofar
markwilson
Schpankme
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
TerrestialJones
Thinkforyourself
csp
Admin
lizardking
15 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/25/2015
I am VERY disappointed in Jeranism's response. I was not sure what to reply. I really liked his videos and he seemed genuine. But I did have a few questions about him:

1) Why does he ask for money? Eric never does.

2) He said he makes a living by selling books and he showed this GIGANTIC book collection in his last video. I was not sure how he sleeps at night because unless ALL of those books are fiction and marked as such, he is selling lies claimed as truth to people for profit. Which seems at odds with the fact that he constantly says he is "all about truth."

3) His youtube videos were VERY good despite the fact that he said he has never done it before.

Lastly, Eric is ALWAYS giving EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt at first. That is VERY clear to see. It is ok that he did the same for Jeranism, it just sucks he wont get his $200 back. :-( 

I am glad I only sacrificed a buck! lol
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Posted by lesel on 06/26/2015

So you needed only 200 dollars to secure camera man. So don't you think you would inform everybody when you reached 200 dollars. That is what is so great about Eric, so honest and kind hearted. I recommend everybody to buy Eric's Book The Flat Earth Conspiracy, its one of the best books I have ever read. Going to start buying his other books also like "The Atlantean Conspiracy". Very affordable and packed with great information. Take Care
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Posted by jeranism on 06/26/2015
Well, I will remove myself from the forum. Eric has not contacted me in anyway to say he has any issues with anything I have done. If you are disappointed in me, so be it. I didn't want to join this forum from the start and stayed away for quite a while and should have listened to my gut.  To have my integrity and my honesty questioned is an insult.  You can tell your lies all you want, people who are on a real search recognize truth. 

1) Why does he ask for money? Eric never does.

-I cannot speak for Eric's financial situation. However, we all have to live in a world that requires money. Eric had to take time to write his book and I am very sure he studied very hard to gather the content. As such, he now charges for his book as he rightfully should. How can you say that he doesn't ask for money? As my gofundme account states, when I made my first few videos, I got emails from people asking me how they could donate. Also, I received a ton of emails from people asking me to make more. My life is busy, as listing books on websites is very time consuming and when you must list condition, author, copyright, description, pages, publication dates and take photos, it is a slow process. We ship all books for free and make very little as we don't charge crazy prices for our books. Many are $10 and $20 where you can find them elsewhere for $50-$100. My wife and I sold our cars and had to purchase a 95 Ford Truck.  We have not bought new clothes, we no longer have cable or satellite tv, no home phone and have never even been on a vacation or a Honeymoon and I was married in Nov 2011. We do not eat out and enjoy no luxuries. This was all so my wife and I could work from home and spend time reading and searching for truth.
People asked me to make more videos and this takes time and just as anyone who works, it is okay to ask for small donations.

For the record- I HAVE REQUIRED NO MONEY FROM ANYONE!  ALL MY VIDEOS ARE FREE AND I ASKED IF ANYONE HAD EXTRA AND WANTED TO CONTRIBUTE THEY COULD.  Is that how Eric's book works?  Read it and then donate if you'd like?  This question was out of line and again... I have no issue with Eric's cost of his book, he deserves every penny. My issue is with the person who wrote this question.

2) He said he makes a living by selling books and he showed this GIGANTIC book collection in his last video. I was not sure how he sleeps at night because unless ALL of those books are fiction and marked as such, he is selling lies claimed as truth to people for profit. Which seems at odds with the fact that he constantly says he is "all about truth."

-This is saddening. People know what they are getting when they buy a book. If you think people buy a Stephen King book and think it is non-fiction then you are lost.  Books are our last great connection to history. Internet content can be changed and altered but my books and some of the very old books we have are humanities only connection to the 1700's and I refuse to apologize for selling books. We also donate to watsi.org and donate duplicate books to the local boys and girls clubs.

3) His youtube videos were VERY good despite the fact that he said he has never done it before.

-Is this a question?  I have an old Studio 12 program that is way out of date. They are on 18 now. They won't even give me free support because they say it is too old. I bought it for $4 from Goodwill and it allows me to add images and videos and I draw my own text images on Real World Paint, a free program anyone can download. It takes a lot of time to make these videos and then when I finish it takes 2-3 hours to render them in mp4 so they can be uploaded to Youtube.

Lastly, Eric is ALWAYS giving EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt at first. That is VERY clear to see. It is ok that he did the same for Jeranism, it just sucks he wont get his $200 back. :-( 

-Eric has never said a word to me about wanting his money back. If he feels that way, he can ask me and being the man I am, I have no issue with returning his donation.

So you needed only 200 dollars to secure camera man. So don't you think you would inform everybody when you reached 200 dollars. That is what is so great about Eric, so honest and kind hearted. I recommend everybody to buy Eric's Book The Flat Earth Conspiracy, its one of the best books I have ever read. Going to start buying his other books also like "The Atlantean Conspiracy". Very affordable and packed with great information. Take Care

The moment I made the $200, I added the big boxes on the video that said thank you and informed everyone I had made the money and the videographer had been secured. Everyone of my videos has shown the link to gofundme that explains why I am asking for money and I have never required it.  I did not have $200 to pay a cameraman and so I asked viewers if THEY WOULD LIKE TO contribute $1 that would be awesome. Eric gave $200 because he sees the importance of the test and did that because he wanted to. Your problem should be with him if you have a problem with this. 

Lastly, I would appreciate a comment here from Eric himself to either back up the opinions of these forum members who have decided to curse and call me a piece of sh*t and F*ck you and lots of other pleasant greetings for me, or he can ask them to apologize and ask them to save their judgement until I have done anything wrong. I am in this for the right reasons and am fully capable of continuing my search for truth alone. I certainly don't need name calling and I never said anything bad about Eric, I think he is awesome and he knows that. As for the others and their opinions of me... you are free to have any opinion you want as I am free to tell you that you are absolutely wrong in your accusations.

Good day
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Just saw two other things I missed.  I am asking for Eric's opinion on these posts.

I suggest that both Thesekininja and Gnosticwarrior unlike his post, because he is nothing other than a dirty, conniving, treacherous fraud.

You can take your laser test, and shove it up your arse, you dirty Zionist cunt. 

I don't like to swear on this forum often, but Jeranism stealing from Eric really angered me, and in situations like that, I feel that swearing is fully justified. 

Eric-

I would appreciate your input and opinion of these claims please. Thanks very much.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/26/2015

Jun 25, 2015 21:54:54 GMT jeranism said:
Well, I will remove myself from the forum. Eric has not contacted me in anyway to say he has any issues with anything I have done. If you are disappointed in me, so be it. I didn't want to join this forum from the start and stayed away for quite a while and should have listened to my gut.  To have my integrity and my honesty questioned is an insult.  You can tell your lies all you want, people who are on a real search recognize truth. 

Where's the laser video?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Jun 25, 2015 22:00:12 GMT jeranism said:
Just saw two other things I missed.  I am asking for Eric's opinion on these posts.

I suggest that both Thesekininja and Gnosticwarrior unlike his post, because he is nothing other than a dirty, conniving, treacherous fraud.

You can take your laser test, and shove it up your arse, you dirty Zionist cunt. 

I don't like to swear on this forum often, but Jeranism stealing from Eric really angered me, and in situations like that, I feel that swearing is fully justified. 

Eric-

I would appreciate your input and opinion of these claims please. Thanks very much.

You have eyes. Eric liked our comments.

You have stolen his money because you have misrepresented yourself. I notice that is the topic you decided to dedicate 90% of your comments to.

"I didn't want to join this forum from the start."

Why, you don't want to talk to genuine researchers/flat earth followers, unlike yourself? Is that why you created a thread for yourself, instead of simply contributing to the "Welcome to the International Flat Earth Society" thread like everyone else? You clearly think you're fucking special.

Eric does not ask for money to pay off the mortgage on his house, he sells his books and people choose to buy them. Don't you dare compare the two. He also gave you that money BEFORE you revealed your true colours and feelings regarding Mark 'There's no evidence for the Flat Earth' Sargent.

I would rather eat my own shit than apologise to you. You most certainly have said bad things about Eric, for one, calling him unscientific, refusing to read his forum before you passed judgment, effectively calling him a liar by refusing to acknowledge that Mark Sargent was an outrageous shill, and insulting the way that he/we run IFERS.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:05 pm

We are filming at 7:30pm PST as I have stated in the Laser Test Details video. I was so excited all day and I came to this forum to see if Eric had responded yet to my message and what do I find? Attacks all over the place, accusations of fraud, zionism and theft. Way to take the wind out of my sails. To make the videos I make takes time and I am learning as I go- look at each video in order and you'll see I am getting better... now I am being accused of being a shill as I attempt to make better videos promoting flat earth and my opinions and thoughts of the world we live? Eric has never said a word to me about theft or deception. I asked for $1 and he gave me $200 and I am being accused of theft before the test has taken place? I have learned my lesson. And as I stated about Mark... he has never said a bad thing about ME and he had never said a negative thing about MY VIEWS and as such I was not ready to demonize him. I am doing his show on Saturday and I told Eric I would protect him and to watch me tell Mark his ideas were stupid and unfounded if he attempted to say them while I was on the show (we are discussing the frauds of NASA) I told Eric I understood his stance on Mark since he must protect HIS name and HIS comments or quotes if Mark had used them in error... but as I have said, I would wait to see him wrong me before passing judgement. 

Well, now I know who has wronged me and made false claims and accusations. I have done nothing wrong and have been dragged through the dirt for it. Thanks friends.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:06 pm

If that's how you feel about Mark, you should've never accepted Eric's money. That shill cunt has spread lies about him and this movement, but that's a good thing according to you.

Don't bother defending Eric on the interview if you don't want to defend him here, or with your actions. You are who your friends are, and you choose to stay friendly with Mark Sargent, therefore insulting Eric by association.

What a lovely set of morals you preach. Everyone is great unless they attack you personally. This coming from the man who expects others to treat people better than themselves?

You have done something wrong, and no matter how many self-pitying posts you make, you cannot undo what you said. You called Eric unscientific, you attacked him, this forum and everyone on it, you didn't bother to read any of the material or posts here before you judged US, and you try to clog this forum up with shill shit, because you are one.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:07 pm

Posted by thesekininja on 06/26/2015

Jun 25, 2015 21:54:54 GMT jeranism said:
 lots of other pleasant greetings for me
Well I guess if you were genuine I'd be feeling pretty bad, but since it has been conclusively demonstrated that you were a member of that ridiculous shill-nest forum of acenci before signing up here I'd say there is no way in hell you're going to be able to patch this one up 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:08 pm

How do I not accept Eric's money?  I like Eric and was happy that this experiment will prove the truth as he has been speaking about for years.

"That shill cunt has spread lies about him and this movement, but that's a good thing according to you"  - please show me where this was said.

"Don't bother defending Eric on the interview if you don't want to defend him here, or with your actions."   - please show me where this was said?  I told Eric I would 100% defend him and show me where I have taken any action to damage Eric or not defend him or say something negative about him.

"What a lovely set of morals you preach. Everyone is great unless they attack you personally. This coming from the man who expects others to treat people better than themselves?
 Absolutely. I would hope that no one would ever call me names or make accusations about me unless I hurt them or attacked them personally. See how it works? In return, I do the same for others and in standing for truth will not allow Mark to say dumb shit or misrepresent Eric.

You have done something wrong, and no matter how many self-pitying posts you make, you cannot undo what you said. You called Eric unscientific, you attacked him, this forum and everyone on it, you didn't bother to read any of the material or posts here before you judged US, and you try to clog this forum up with shill shit, because you are one.

I have done nothing wrong. Zero. I would not dare undo one thing I said. Not one comma would I remove. I called Eric unscientific?  Please show me where.  You people should just remove me now and run off to make your shill videos and enjoy yourselves because I have been proven right. This is the system you guys have set up here that is anti truth and anti scientific BECAUSE there isn't anyone who is allowed to agree with me or tell you that you are wrong. You have created a little box where you feel you can make all decisions and are like God's. This is what you created. Nobody can dare say, well maybe Jeran is right... for fear of being themselves labeled a shill and that was my entire point!  Label me a shill because I don't give a fuck!  Keep running your little forum where only if people are willing to follow the leader and repeat as told are the welcomed and part of the group.

LOOK AT THE PAST 400 YEARS OF SCIENCE!  Do you see the connection here? Look what you have created in this forum. Now, nobody can come and make changes to the "established rules and dogma" and for those of you who read this and agree, shoot an email to me at jeranism at yahoo and just say so. Because I know that you can't make the comment here or Lizardking might get on his high horse about how shilly you are and make a WWE masturbation post about you . And why not? No one can say that he is a fool in every way because you just get banned.  But I don't care because I will not let Susie or Lizard dick or anyone else sway me in my path. Look at you guys... you must feel pretty cool.  Well, I suggest you ban me before more people see my posts and realize what is happening here. You have lost touch with reality and geez, that sounds familiar. What next?  Jeranism is a thief, jeranism has made mistakes, jeranism has called Eric unscientific.... what are you going to say the Earth is spinning?  Go ahead... no one can say it doesn't or they get banned.

Funny clowns
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Posted by thesekininja on 06/26/2015
Weak how you've totally dropped the acenci question.

Mark is not merely postulating, he's CONTROLLED. Admit this is a serious problem, or you are as well.

It seems you can't.

Jun 25, 2015 23:37:01 GMT spo580 said:
... I've not seen anything from Jeranism to suggest he's not sincere.
... ... 
 The shills are showing themselves just fine & once they do then put them on blast.

That is the point, he is now outed. I was on the fence myself when he came back to a shitstorm of abuse and felt genuinely guilty myself for rushing to judgement (why does everyone keep attributing my cusses to Lizardking haha confirmation bias?) but if you don't understand how him being a member of serendipitous is his final nail then you need to read up on the extensive shill-attack history of this still-young forum. Just the shill-forum thread, basically.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Posted by icarus15 on 06/26/2015
I gotta admit, im extremely disappointed that there will be no significant Jer.and ED collaboration
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/26/2015
Don't be. Jeranism is a fake clown, and we are better off without him.

Instead, we will move forward without him, and do our own experiments/collaborations. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Exactly.

Anyone who associates themselves with Acenci or any of his forums, defends Mark Sargent and attacks us out of nowhere is a shill. I also appreciate how he attributed your insults to me, only called out me and Susie, and called me a man. Talk about a sexist prick.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Posted by csp on 06/26/2015

Jun 26, 2015 0:37:17 GMT icarus15 said:
I gotta admit, im extremely disappointed that there will be no significant Jer.and ED collaboration
It's disappointing that Jeranism can't see the flaws in what Mark Sargeant is preaching.

I even spent an hour last night typing out my response in the Mark Sargeant thread to show his flawed "video game theory" and how in reality, video games that model "real locations on earth" convert data to a flat projection and then render it on a flat plane.

Then we look at the long range photography, which should show convex/concave if Mark is right - but it doesn't. We are here because we believe the earth is flat, yet Mark is diluting this with his "alternate earth shape theories" which he still has zero evidence for.

And to Jeranism directly, I honestly enjoyed your videos (I watched them around the same time I watched Eric's) and I personally believe you are one of the good guys - but looking at this completely objectively it appears you are ignoring obvious flaws relating to Mark's theories. I have no alliance to Eric (I've been here less than a week) and simply seek truth - so please find the time to read over the Mark Sargeant shill thread, and bring some up these issues up with him when you talk to him on his radio show (e.g. ask him to explain "molecular magnetism" which he mentioned in his last video).

Just my 2c.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Jun 26, 2015 3:02:33 GMT gnosticwarrior said:

Also, people are getting pissed that nothing is showing up on YouTube or UStream for the feed. Wtf is gong on?
He was on the YouTube live stream chat earlier, talking about the discussion here and how everyone was calling him a shill. So it's definitely the same person - just deception practices I guess.

Apparently he's now streaming on Ustream.. not sure why he switched from youtube, but here's the link:
www.ustream.tv/channel/jeranism
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Jun 26, 2015 4:50:19 GMT eschaton said:
Unfortunately I don't see any way he gets the laser level, probably should have done some trial runs before the videographer got involved, also the fog didn't help.

Well, I haven't seen him do the experiment - he sent his wife to the opposite point, then cut off the live stream saying he was going to call her and would be back in 2 minutes.

It's been a while now, and nothing - so no idea what is actually happening.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:15 pm

Some interesting conversation from "XanaDude60" on the stream chat:

XanaDude60 (didn't get time, sorry) Yes, Officer Hawkins with Monterey PD just told me that he is there still running experiment but has dead battery on phone.

XanaDude60 4:33 PM I am a bitcoiner also. I do BTC mining. I am very familiar with what happened with Jeran and Bitcoin. He is no scammer!

XanaDude60 4:37 PM Would you like Officer Hawkin's phone number so you can call him yourself?

zmbabwe 4:37 PM what police agency was it?

XanaDude60 4:37 PM Monterey PD

idreamofapocalypse 4:39 PMSomeone posted on Jeran's FB wall that the phone was dead. One of this crew?

XanaDude60 4:39 PM Yes, his phone is dead

XanaDude60 4:40 PM Officer Hawkins: 831-644-9027

XanaDude60 4:42 PM Just got text from Jeran

XanaDude60 4:43 PM He says they had a better idea because the beam was 10-20 feet wide on the other side, They are going to do it again...

XanaDude60 4:45 PM He didn't say but I am sure he will update as soon as he can.

XanaDude60 4:47 PM Just got another text from Jeran...

XanaDude60 4:48 PM He says they are heading home and going back tomorrow. His wife was able to see the laser but they are going to re-group and re-shoot with a little better organization

So we look up "Jeran" and "bitcoin" on google, and what do we find:

www.pozible.com/project/186613

about.me/jeranc

ubbbk.com/

jeran.us/bit

www.cryptocoinsnews.com/idrive-attempted-mine-bitcoin-3000-servers-mistake/

bitcoinscammer.com/?listing_type=jeran-campanella-scammer-2

bitnewbie.com/?p=27

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713699.0

nebula.wsimg.com/79e3e1db678089466e9feebb517f757c?AccessKeyId=925B7FE6664561E8725D&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

plus.google.com/+JCCampy/posts

vimeo.com/user25835015

(His "jeranism" video is also listed on imdb? m.imdb.com/name/nm7392633/filmotype)

Now: 

jerancampanella.com/ as well which has been removed from the net, but is still avaialble by the web archive:

web.archive.org/web/20140717060440/http://jerancampanella.com/

So someone went out of their way, to register a domain just to provide proof he is a scammer.

Also, some random person called Riley, who was watching the stream and lived near by walked down, someone mentioned this in the chat:

"samsonblewitt 4:17 PM"RILEY" DOES A SECRET MASONIC HAND SIGNAL @52:22"

I checked, and it just appears to be a wave - but folks can go check out the video and decide for themselves, here's a screen grab before he lowers his hand:

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 2 LgJuw8t

This was the only time I saw "Riley", but it appears the time stamps on the video are out of whack for me on Ustream. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:15 pm

Posted by incorporated on 06/26/2015
Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 2 7INL0b6KuETTifB6xY4W
This picture is from Jeranism's Gofundme page. It appears that he is asking people to donate to pay off his house. 
Just looking at his previous endeavours, it seems he is only money orientated. It may explain why he's hanging around with Mark Sargent, he's just after more publicity/viewers for donations.

The truth is not a business!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Jun 26, 2015 10:11:18 GMT gnosticwarrior said:
I can see ballers claiming "superior mirage!" if we all relied on the boat horizon zoom. The laser being level all the way across is pretty hard to argue! 

That camera man looked so uncomfortable at the start of the stream. Jeran was like "Tell us a bit about you, we're live!", and he just goes "Are you serious...?"  Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 2 Tongue
No, it was all a setup - seriously, read the links I posted. 

I think I've provided enough evidence to prove without a doubt that he is a scammer and extortionist:
web.archive.org/web/20140717060440/http://jerancampanella.com/

Using an elaborate set of websites and multiple identities (I believe along with "Riley") to trick people into think he was running a legitimate bitcoin business, as per the link above he was pretending to be "Dr. Michael Moriarty" and his friend, most likely "Riley" was pretending to "Ricky James", they set up a fake bitcoin laundering service and then "Jeran" became a "writer" for a bit coin blog/website which promoted the laundering service.

Some poor fella then fell for the scam, because he didn't do his research - and you can see the fall out on the bitcointalk website:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=193080;sa=showPosts which inevitably caused the person who got scammed to create the jerancampanella.com/ website.

He even shows you the IP address connecting JC and MM if you read and follow carefully, essentially he broke his fake identity afterwards to try and scam further bitcoins out of him, and even said he can "string ricky james along for as long as he wanted".

Also, if you look on the web archive at another business he was running here:
web.archive.org/web/20150512093637/http://onlinewebgrow.com/

This was selling marketing and "fake likes" and "friends" on facebook and other social media services. Typical scam site - it's still linked to from his book store site to, if you go to the top right "services" menu along with a bunch of other shady services. Not to mention, the whole book store site is covered in referal money/making links.

You can go on all day looking at connections to the scams, even "anti-scam" websites so he can offer "anti-scamming services", look at the banner on top of the the youtube channel here:
www.youtube.com/user/JMCLives

He tried to fund his "scam finding services" too:
coinfunder.com/project/scam-findr
www.pozible.com/project/186613

His book store website also claims he donates to watsi.org on every purchase - so I will be contacting them to ensure that if he is running a legitimate book store, he is holding up the promise he makes on his website here:
ubbbk.com/pages/watsi

So on top of giving away free shipping for old books (which are often heavy - not cheapest to ship), he also donates 10% to watsi from all sales? Doesn't sound like a sound business practice for someone who is apparently "struggling" to pay their mortgage, right?

I've found a tonne more connections, but seriously just google and follow the links using the different aliases and such.

I personally wouldn't trust him, his wife or any one associated with them.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Even more things linked, showing how he plays all aspects of a scam, so he can benefit from it:
web.archive.org/web/20141111074640/http://www.antilyze.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=688879.0;wap2

Just look for "campy" "jcampy" etc, they are all coming back and linking back to his book store, or other old scam sites.

He loves using the MICHAEL MORIARTY alias alot too, see this fake scam site:
bitspeculate.com/

If you put "bitspeculate.com" into a WHOIS search, which shows domain registration information, you can see it's him, again:
www.easywhois.com/

He used fake infomration on bitspeculate and other "bitcoin blogs" to try and trick people.

Jeran, you're a snake.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/26/2015

Jun 26, 2015 11:34:52 GMT csp said:
Even more things linked, showing how he plays all aspects of a scam, so he can benefit from it:

Just look for "campy" "jcampy" etc, they are all coming back and linking back to his book store, or other old scam sites.

bitspeculate.com/

If you put "bitspeculate.com" into a WHOIS search, which shows domain registration information, you can see it's him, again:
www.easywhois.com/

He used fake infomration on bitspeculate and other "bitcoin blogs" to try and trick people.

Jeran, you're a snake.
Excellent research. Now you can surely see why I spoke to him like I did, and why I called him a Shill. 

He is nothing other than a cheap crook, seeking to rip people off whenever he can. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Posted by susie on 06/26/2015

Jun 26, 2015 11:34:52 GMT csp said:

bitspeculate.com/

www.easywhois.com/

Jeran, you're a snake.

I took your research and formulated a post for FB so all the folks there can know the thievery. I also sent him a message about "not lying to each other" and asked how he can face himself in the mirror.

Then I blocked the data mining bastard.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Good idea susie, this PDF shows the story from the perspective of Ricky James, who I now believe to be the real target, while "Jaren" and his alter ego "Michael" pulled the scam:

web.archive.org/web/20141022105444/http://nebula.wsimg.com/1b80de13dbfe51c883dd9c970171f136?AccessKeyId=925B7FE6664561E8725D&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

See, that PDF notes that Jeran first "interviewed Michael" and which promoted Ricky James to trust the scam business and lose 80k to "Michael".

Then "Jeran" creates his "antilyze" website to pull attention away from him, and pin it on "Michael" all the while saying he needs to find "Michael" which is a bit strange, because apparently he interviewed him according to the above pdf - the whole reason Ricky trusted "Michael" in the first place:
"http://web.archive.org/web/20141122093417/http://www.antilyze.com/work.html

Lots of lies and deception.

EDIT: Here's the originally interview when "Jeran" sat down with "Michael":
web.archive.org/web/20140519065053/http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/exclusive-interview-bitcoin-networks-dr-michael-moriarty-stanford-phd-becomes-bitcoins-doc-ock/2014/05/17
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 06/26/2015
Great work everyone! Jeran using an "MM" (Master Mason) Michael Moriarty pseudonym is telling. He is clearly a scammer who has been caught and outed. He joined Acenci's forum before joining IFERS (shilliest thing ever), he is a holohoax denier, he promotes, defends and is friends with top shill Mark Sargent, and during the Ball Earth Skeptic show he did with Mark this week they made the following condemning statements: Mark Sargent says (paraphrasing) "I'm not even that attached to the flat model, everyone has their models with good/bad points, I have my model, Eric has his model, and even Lord Steven Christ has his model which is a lot better than the ball Earth model! At this point, I'm just sure it's not a ball, other than that is open to speculation." Then Jeran comes in and says, "yeah, I agree, even though my avatar is a flat Earth map I'm not actually 100% a flat Earther, I'm just 100% sure the Earth is not a ball." These shill aren't even "sure" the Earth is flat. What kind of confidence does it instill in listeners when the "leaders" of the Flat Earth movement "aren't even sure the Earth is flat." WTF? Earth's flat and these guys are shills. Case closed. I'm going on that Ball Earth Skeptic show next week and will make it a point to discuss all the shills in the flat Earth movement, who they are, why they're shills, and why it's important to rout them out.
lizardking
lizardking

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next